Jeffrey James Botanicals The Light - 1 oz uploaded by Destiny R.

BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Jeffrey James Botanicals The Light - 1 oz Gender: Unisex. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Vitamin...
Destiny R.
I am obsessed with this stuff. It retails between $31-$48 online, but I believe I bought it at Winners for around $13. It contains vitamin C and aloe vera and it is supposed to slow signs of aging and brighten your complexion. Since I'm only 20, I can't really tell if it slows signs of aging, but it really does brighten my face. I have a lot of problems with sleeping and so my face is always dull and my dark circles are a little crazy. After using this, I can immediately see a difference in how awake my skin looks. It also makes my skin appear more even and makes it feel really soft. I don't really know how to describe the smell but it isn't strong at all. I haven't tried their other products, but I really do love this serum!