Jeffrey James Botanicals The Glow Oil uploaded by Thais M.Jeffrey James Botanicals The Glow Oil uploaded by Jahnvi M.Jeffrey James Botanicals The Glow Oil uploaded by Des T.

BY JEFFREY JAMES BOTANICALS

All natural preservative free oils, directly from the fountain of youth. The GLOW balances the skin's ideal pH level for healthy, glowing skin. This powerful elixir of oils penetrates upon application to tone and energize. Skin looks and feels immediately refreshed, hydrated, refined and naturally "glowing." Geranium essential oil stimulates circulation, helps to brighten skin and encourages regeneration of skin cells. Organic Jojoba oil mimics skins natural sebum production to help tighten pores, leaves your skin soft and silky. Combat skin dehydration with daily application. see more...

Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
So I got this product at TJ Maxx for super cheap because I wanted a facial oil. I have been using it for the past couple of weeks and here's what I noticed:
- It leaves my skin ridiculously smooth
- It doesn't help my acne or acne marks
- super hydrating

Overall I really love the product and will continue using it.
Des T.
It does what it says without harsh chemicals! This product is organic! Makes your skin hydrated and glowy without feeling greasy. Recommend the whole line. I have combination skin check out my Instagram for results after using product 2 weeks! Destellez
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
I saw this product at my local Target and thought I would give it a try and I am totally obsessed with oils and natural products for the skin I love the glow that I gave my skin after using it and I'm looking forward to trying more and Jeffrey James products I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves oils
Amy E.
I love this oil. Very hydrating. I use it before I apply moisturizer. No harsh chemical sting or smell. I've used other products by this brand. I recommend.
Tina Z.
Farmington, MI
I was looking for this product for such a long time. I heard so much for this, that is such a great product and i really want to have it..
rosabel p.
Love jeffery love his products! Awesome! This oil is to die for ! Makes you have that extra glow
Paola R.
Love this glow oil!leaves my skin feeling super fresh and looks amazing I highly recommend it
Marthina Paz V.
Villa alemana, Chile🌴
Infinitamente enamorada de este productoo 💟💟 realmente espectacular se los recomiendoo
Lauren M.
Madison, OH
Ive seen people dot these on their beauty blenders or dab on their face before doing their makeup, ive been interested in trying a good oil but if im already using a moisturizer with oils in it would this be to much?
Shakita D.
Marion, AR
Is this used after a night wash?
Susli C.
How do you use it? Do you mix it with your foundation? Or before makeup?
Shyleen I.
Bakersfield, CA
I see everyone using these types of pulls on instagram lately. Are the bad for people with oily skin as far as breaking out goes?
Meg G.
Mentor, OH
I have really sensitive skin and can only use skin care once a day or else I would break it. Should I use this in the morning or at night? I usually do skin care at night but if it would make my makeup work better then I could switch it up!