BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
I love jeffrey campbell shoes! They're so confortable, unique and pretty! I love wearing them with alot of outfits
Jade M.
Jade M.
Mesa, AZ
Jeffrey Campbell has some really great shoes. I really really wish zappos and 6pm would sell this brand cause I love them and their websites are so easy to use and give great deals!
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
One of my favorite shoe brands! Stylish and on trend, as well as comfortable. Jeffrey Campbell never disappoints!
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Great quality. Easy to walk in, I wear mine to raves for the extra height. Recommended
christine n.
christine n.
Temple City, CA
To be honest i don't own any jeffrey campbells because they are waaaay overpriced but i love them so much and ive heard nothing but great reviews on them, they are so cute and sooo unique!
Vivi S.
Vivi S.
Mission, TX
Fashionista Expert
If you want something different and spunky Jeffrey Campbell is your guy for shoes! I own a lot of their Lita's and a couple others too! Their shoes call out for attention they're awesome!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
St Petersburg, FL
Yes yes yes! I love most of the shoes by Jeffrey Campbell! Some are a little too far out for me, but most of them are super trendy and awesome!
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Pacific Grove , CA
All so alternative and unique. There's a shoe for everyone, whether you want something you can wear every day or you're looking for a crazy statement shoe, J.C. has you covered.
Jessy P.
Jessy P.
San Diego, CA
Afford and VERY stylish (starburst Chloe boot dupe, anyone?) but I've found that they run small and as a size 10-11, it's a bummer.
fatima s.
fatima s.
Brooklyn, NY
I loveeeeee Jeffrey Campbell shoes . they are so unique I can always find something that I love the shoes are so pretty and the designs are always so original it's amazing.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?