BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Allia S.
WOW. So many great styles. These are defiantly in style and so fashionable. I love going out with these shoes and I really want to get more. I need more of these in my life. Amazing quality and designs!!
May C.
JK is definitely unique and edgy shoes. Not for everyone. Price point is a little high for most people but can find them on sale at local boutiques. They are fashion statement pieces. I personally like to look at them and have bought a few pairs. Fun shoes.
Martha W.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I purchased the Cors laced peep toe booties and they are so comfortable I can practically run a mile in them! Plus everywhere I go I seem to get compliments! Love Jeffrey Campbells
Sammie M.
I love that they have many different styles. I own a pair of booties and I love them! They are bit pricey but it is well worth it because the quality of these shoes are great.
Corinne S.
Raleigh, NC
I bought my first pair of JC boots last Xmas and I still where them everyday! they are a black moto pair and they were very reasonably priced. They have held up very well. I will continue looking at JC styles next time i need shoes
Lissette B.
Cranston, RI
Great for alternative styles. They always have everything to complete a look. Its harder for casual wear. I think you really have to have a distinct look to pull some of them off. But overall great shoes, although they are pricey.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes! I love that they're different and they make a statement! While they're a bit pricey you can find them on sale, and they're a great quality
Christine L.
Laguna Hills, CA
Absolutely obsessed with these shoes. While some of the styles are pretty out there, I think there is something for everyone. They do have more classic styles while also having the weirdest David Bowie-esque shoes you've every seen. There is a lot of variety and the quality of the shoes are worth the price!
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Love these shoes. So stylish and trendy and come in such a variety. The studded looks gives the shoes edge. Pricey yet worth the money paid. Favorite shoes ever. Come in heels and sneakers! Everybody should own a pair.
Angela P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Jeffrey Campbell Shoes specially the Lita model. They are comfortable, Stylish and you will always get complimented on your shoes. I get so many compliments when I wear mines they are definitely a fashion statement
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??