BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
michelle m.
North bergen , NJ
LOVE their shoes!!! They are SOOO unique and fashionable!! They are a bit pricey but they're worth it.
Karla B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Wow flawless cute shoes I'd wear them they would go perfect with the type of style I have
Charity L.
Corunna, MI
I have a couple of Litas that are super comfy and easy to walk in. Jeffrey Campbell has so many different styles that are unique. They are made well and I'd say for well-made, leather shoes that price is about average.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
No matter what outfit you wear or mood you're in. Jeffrey Campbell has the shoe for you. Every shoe makes a statement. My personal favorite is the Big Lita shoe. I never go anywhere without my Jeffrey Campbells.
Tiffany R.
San Marcos, CA
These shoes look absolutely fabulous (to me). I, however LOVE "ugly shoes". I believe they're fashion forward and make a statement, because they're so loud!

I have several JC shoes.

Night Lita in distressed black:
These are amazing. They are very easy and comfortable to walk in, even for extended amounts of time. I pair them with almost anything.

Damsel Spike in white, also in black, Damsel in yellow & purple floral:
These are comfortable to walk and stand in for extended periods to time. They also look great! For me, since the sole is a little narrow, it took a few minutes to figure out my balance.

Shadow Spike in Rose Gold:
These LOOK amazing; however, hey are definitely not at all comfortable to walk in for long periods of time!
Amanda N.
Lebanon, OH
Ugh, if I could blow all of my money of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I would. The Litas are just such a classy and edgy shoe. However, I don't have the money because it's all a tad expensive.
Andrae B.
Greenville, RI
Jeffrey Campbell makes some pretty amazing shoes for both men and women. I have several pairs but when I saw the "Wordz" shoe awhile back, I knew it was something that I needed to have pronto.

The shoe is amazing, the colors are so vivid. It's definitely a throwback to the 80s/90s style of clothing. Worth it!
Sunita M.
I love JC's shoes!! I know they aren't always the most affordable, but usually, I wait till there is an ongoing sale at Nasty Gal, Urban Outfitters, etc. before I buy 'em! I can't emphasize how I much I love them! Plus, they have a really wide range of designs, from dainty to edgy. :) Take your pick.
Maggie O.
Ozona, FL
Wish I could.afford to.buy tons of these.shoes.because I would! Endless amounts of beautiful shoes!!
Krista K.
Philadelphia, PA
When I saw these, I had to have them. Ripped them out of the box, threw them on, fell in love with them. Wore them out immediately. My night wound up being not as fun as I wanted it to be, as these were a tad too big, and I got blisters on my toes and heels. I read many reviews before I invested in these, and all of them said that these shoes run true to size. I would say that if you were wearing HD sweatsocks, they run true to size. But who wants to wear sweatsocks with a cut-out leather pattern? I would suggest ordering a size down if you are going to wear light socks, stockings, or bare feet. Other than that, I love these, and I deal with the rubbing. Everyone compliments about how great they look.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?