BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Erica S.
Erica S.
Fashionista Expert
If you love unique items then you should check out JC. His fashion lines are extremely unique. Many of them are art inspired & remind me of amazing pieces of art. He also have "basic" pieces that will go with anything your wearing but they still have a twist. He brings past styles to like again but with a twist. My favorites are his shoes!
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
I have owned several pairs of Jeffrey Campbell's throughout my life. They're very fashionable and on trend, and for the most part decently comfortable. I just have issues with lifespan. I find my Campbells don't last as long as some of my other shoes, and I have issues with the heels in particular.
Adrienne P.
Adrienne P.
I love all my Jeffrey Campbell's so much!! I have four pair right now and they have all lasted very well. They quality is excellent! They are very well made. I got them all on sale for very good prices. I get so many compliments every time I wear them. I can't wait until I can get more.
Nkoyo N.
Nkoyo N.
Peyton, CO
Jeffrey Campbell has an amazing shoe line. Unfortunately for me I bought some ankle boots online & they fit a bit snug. So snug that I can't stand up in them for an hr if I'm out and about. 4 stars for the style
Franquel F.
Franquel F.
Tallahassee, FL
Very very unique shoes! i don't have any of the popular heels, but i do have a couple of his flats which are amazing! they are genuine leather and hold up nicely! i would definitely say search online for sales and deals!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Fashionista Expert
My JC litas are my most comfortable heels I have ever owned ! They were very pricey but they last over a year of weekly use. I am very hard on these shoes and I can wear them for 6 hours walking and dancing
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Their sizing can be a bit weird between styles so I always have to go into a store to try them on and can't just order online, but I like that they're usually easy to find on sale and so they're affordable
Kaytlyn R.
Kaytlyn R.
Jacksonville, FL
I've owned 2 pairs of Jeffrey Campbell's and I absolutely adore both of them. They have such a vast majority of designs and styles. They are well made, feel sturdy and are always reasonably comfortable.
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Raleigh, NC
I bought my first pair of JC boots last Xmas and I still where them everyday! they are a black moto pair and they were very reasonably priced. They have held up very well. I will continue looking at JC styles next time i need shoes
Asher R.
Asher R.
Yoy get what you pay for. Jeffrey Campbell's shoes are pretty pricey but worth the money. You see, they have the most comfortable shoes, its very trendy and stylish. They also have a very unique designs.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?