BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I have wanted a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes for a such a long time; they look good on my friends' feet. However, I tried a pair on and they look SO huge on my feet (I am a size 10 in women's). So I think if you have larger feet, they look way too clunky and huge. Disappointed.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
I LOVE Jeffrey Campbell shoes! I only have one pair of platform booties, but I am in love. They are the most comfortable booties I own, and they are over 4" tall which is amazing. So many cute and unique styles. If you can afford to cough up the extra dough for them, TOTALLY worth it.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
To say I have a Jeffrey Campbell shoe addiction is an understand. I own about eight pairs so far. Amazing quality, though you can quickly go broke buying them. Either way, JC always knows exactly what customers want.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
I am completely in love with this brand and every damn style it puts out! Shoe envy is so real over here! I've never heard anything bad about quality but they are expensive but so worth the money!
Lauren B.
I love Jeffrey Campbell !! Their shoes are so unique and great quality ! If you like unique pieces Jeffrey Campbell is the place for you ! I definitely recommend these shoes for everyone ! Super comfortable !!
Chere C.
Jeffrey Campbell. You can never go wrong with these shoes. I have one pair and they are my favorite ever! If you're looking for something casual or something off the wall, go with this brand
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
I have a few pair of Jeffrey's but never got into the overly tall shoe. I got some heeless suede heels, the clunky boot & some suede & leather 2 toned heels from free people that are to die for ! I spent sort of a lot of money on them but they're beautiful & great quality ūüėí
Mayra V.
Jeffrey Campbell shoes are so unique and beautiful! They're definitely shoes to wear if you want to stand out. They're surprisingly very comfortable and they seem to last a good amount of time. Highly recommend for the fashion lovers out there!
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
I love these funky shoes! This brand kills it in free people, dolls kill, and nasty gal. I so love them! They are so different and push the bar! Try this brand. They're quality without a big price tag!
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Pros: son de buen material, por lo tanto tienen buena calidad.
Contras: no me gusta el dise√Īo. Hace dos a√Īos le regale un par a mi hermana y todav√≠a los tiene como nuevos.
Conclusión: Si te gusta este estilo de zapatos, compra de estos porque si valdrían la pena
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??