BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #6 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
To say I have a Jeffrey Campbell shoe addiction is an understand. I own about eight pairs so far. Amazing quality, though you can quickly go broke buying them. Either way, JC always knows exactly what customers want.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
I am completely in love with this brand and every damn style it puts out! Shoe envy is so real over here! I've never heard anything bad about quality but they are expensive but so worth the money!
Lauren B.
I love Jeffrey Campbell !! Their shoes are so unique and great quality ! If you like unique pieces Jeffrey Campbell is the place for you ! I definitely recommend these shoes for everyone ! Super comfortable !!
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
I have a few pair of Jeffrey's but never got into the overly tall shoe. I got some heeless suede heels, the clunky boot & some suede & leather 2 toned heels from free people that are to die for ! I spent sort of a lot of money on them but they're beautiful & great quality 😒
Chere C.
Jeffrey Campbell. You can never go wrong with these shoes. I have one pair and they are my favorite ever! If you're looking for something casual or something off the wall, go with this brand
Mayra V.
Jeffrey Campbell shoes are so unique and beautiful! They're definitely shoes to wear if you want to stand out. They're surprisingly very comfortable and they seem to last a good amount of time. Highly recommend for the fashion lovers out there!
Sarah E.
I love these funky shoes! This brand kills it in free people, dolls kill, and nasty gal. I so love them! They are so different and push the bar! Try this brand. They're quality without a big price tag!
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Pros: son de buen material, por lo tanto tienen buena calidad.
Contras: no me gusta el diseño. Hace dos años le regale un par a mi hermana y todavía los tiene como nuevos.
Conclusión: Si te gusta este estilo de zapatos, compra de estos porque si valdrían la pena
Mrsk W.
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes at first I was a little hesitant because it look like they are A little uncomfortable but I purchased them anyways. They are one of my favorite pair of shoes.
Allia S.
WOW. So many great styles. These are defiantly in style and so fashionable. I love going out with these shoes and I really want to get more. I need more of these in my life. Amazing quality and designs!!
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??