BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Sandy J.
Sandy J.
THE STATMENET SHOE! There so freaking in your face and they look super uncomfortable cause of how amazing they look on! But there really not that bad. My only issue is sometimes they cut into my ankle depending on my socks.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Fashionista Expert
My favorite shoes! I love my Jeffrey's SO much. They are definitely an acquired taste because of the style, but you can dress them up or down and they look fabulous. As a petite woman (5'4") I rarely wear anything other than heels or heeled boots. I love the height on these shoes and love the platforms for extra stability. The wooden heels and platforms make these shoes comfortable with more of a cushion-y feel. I own numerous pairs and I ALWAYS get stopped about them! Here is my favorite pair!
kai f.
kai f.
I love the brand and how creative the shoes are but quite frankly I’ve had waayyy too many pairs that were just uncomfortable. Super cute and everything it’s just they’re super uncomfortable
Karen F.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I never go out for a night of fun without my Jeffrey Campbell's! I own about seven different styles of Lita. Teal suede, black glitter... I love them all. They fit true to size.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Danville, KY
I own the Jeffrey Campbell Calhoun boots and the legion boots and I adore them. They're by far my favorite boots that I own, I can't go anywhere without getting compliments on them
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Fashionista Expert
Some of the shoes are cute, personally, they are overpriced for the cheap quality.
I don't understand what all the hype is about, they just became trendy in late '09.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
MIAMI, FL
I have many pairs of boots of Jeffrey Campbell Shoes ... . And I will never tire of wearing them, they are comfortable, beautiful and make me look immaculate.
Carelis C.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Pros: son de buen material, por lo tanto tienen buena calidad.
Contras: no me gusta el diseño. Hace dos años le regale un par a mi hermana y todavía los tiene como nuevos.
Conclusión: Si te gusta este estilo de zapatos, compra de estos porque si valdrían la pena
Mariandrea P.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
I own a pair of Litas. They are black leather litas, the classical model. They are super high and the most confortable boots I own, seriously, once you get used to the high is like super easy to walk, jump and dance with them. The quality is very good, it has that nice smell of leather and they are just as the day I bought them. My favorite shoes. ♥
Chyna T.
Chyna T.
National City, CA
My favorite pair of JC shoes are my nude soirees. They give that laid back classy look with a hint of edge, effortlessly. The heel is chunky so I gravitate towards it the most for comfort. I also have a pair of cut out huarache booties which are super cute and edgy as well. However, the linings in both pairs are beginning to come off :|
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?