BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
I am completely in love with this brand and every damn style it puts out! Shoe envy is so real over here! I've never heard anything bad about quality but they are expensive but so worth the money!
Chere C.
Jeffrey Campbell. You can never go wrong with these shoes. I have one pair and they are my favorite ever! If you're looking for something casual or something off the wall, go with this brand
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
I have a few pair of Jeffrey's but never got into the overly tall shoe. I got some heeless suede heels, the clunky boot & some suede & leather 2 toned heels from free people that are to die for ! I spent sort of a lot of money on them but they're beautiful & great quality ūüėí
Sarah E.
I love these funky shoes! This brand kills it in free people, dolls kill, and nasty gal. I so love them! They are so different and push the bar! Try this brand. They're quality without a big price tag!
Mayra V.
Jeffrey Campbell shoes are so unique and beautiful! They're definitely shoes to wear if you want to stand out. They're surprisingly very comfortable and they seem to last a good amount of time. Highly recommend for the fashion lovers out there!
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Pros: son de buen material, por lo tanto tienen buena calidad.
Contras: no me gusta el dise√Īo. Hace dos a√Īos le regale un par a mi hermana y todav√≠a los tiene como nuevos.
Conclusión: Si te gusta este estilo de zapatos, compra de estos porque si valdrían la pena
Mrsk W.
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes at first I was a little hesitant because it look like they are A little uncomfortable but I purchased them anyways. They are one of my favorite pair of shoes.
May C.
JK is definitely unique and edgy shoes. Not for everyone. Price point is a little high for most people but can find them on sale at local boutiques. They are fashion statement pieces. I personally like to look at them and have bought a few pairs. Fun shoes.
Martha W.
Fashionista Expert
I purchased the Cors laced peep toe booties and they are so comfortable I can practically run a mile in them! Plus everywhere I go I seem to get compliments! Love Jeffrey Campbells
Sammie M.
I love that they have many different styles. I own a pair of booties and I love them! They are bit pricey but it is well worth it because the quality of these shoes are great.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?