BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Alexis H.
Lewisberry , PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Jeffrey Campbell has some of the best shows ever! The styles are so creative and unique! They can be both cute and edgy and are made of really quality materials. The only issue I have is the high price; nothing's really under $100. But when you buy from smaller brand names that is what you should expect.
Desiree W.
JC is a great designer, with great style. and in comparison to others in this range I would say that they are right on the mark. When you buy these shoes you are getting what you pay for. great quality, and good fashionable shoes. Usually you can also find them on sale too at Urban outfitters.
Nkoyo N.
Peyton, CO
Jeffrey Campbell has an amazing shoe line. Unfortunately for me I bought some ankle boots online & they fit a bit snug. So snug that I can't stand up in them for an hr if I'm out and about. 4 stars for the style
Oksana G.
Charleston, Wv
Love JC's! Always on trend and pretty good quality. They are not high-end shoes but the pricing for the quality is reasonable. Not classic shoes, which means will most likely go out of style soon after but are def fun to wear and show off for some time. Would resommend and purchase now and then.
Lauren E.
Their sizing can be a bit weird between styles so I always have to go into a store to try them on and can't just order online, but I like that they're usually easy to find on sale and so they're affordable
Samantha D.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
My JC litas are my most comfortable heels I have ever owned ! They were very pricey but they last over a year of weekly use. I am very hard on these shoes and I can wear them for 6 hours walking and dancing
Lina B.
Atlanta , GA
Jeffery Campbell has a really unique funky style but I love my jefferys. I feel super 70s and they are adorable. A little bit pricey otherwise I would own plenty more pairs because they are so freakin cute!
Kaytlyn R.
Jacksonville, FL
I've owned 2 pairs of Jeffrey Campbell's and I absolutely adore both of them. They have such a vast majority of designs and styles. They are well made, feel sturdy and are always reasonably comfortable.
Octavia B.
Anaheim, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Jeffrey Campbell Shoes is a must have! All of their shoes are so fabulous and unique looking. Very chic, very sassy. Also really comfy. The shopping experience is amazing. I love purchasing from here.
Fatiah Rebbekkah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a huge fan of this brand. I own over 10 pairs of Jeffrey Campbell. The quality is outstanding and the shoes are made well. From the heels to the boots to the sneakers they all rock. There is a variety is styles so everybody can find something to love and add to their shoe collection.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??