BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Erika L.
Erika L.
I use to be a fashion blogger for years and these were my dream shoes at the time. I always loved Jeffrey Campbell shoes and have acquired many over the years. I went through a phase of Litas as well as platform boots from Jeffrey Campbell. I have a pair of oxfords I bought so many years ago and still wear them every winter and they are still in perfect shape. These shoes are perfect for a girl looking for an on-trend shoe.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Fashionista Expert
I went through a bit of a Jeffrey Campbell crazed phase at one point and bought at least 12 pairs but not without good reason! There are so many to choose from and *most* of them are so comfortable! I've had some spikes fall off some litas (they at least come with extras). The solitaire heels are cute and classy but the Velcro doesn't always stay well around the ankles if you need to walk far. I have only 1pair of flats but they always fell off my feet from stretching after a few months of wear. That all being said, I don't have many complaints with any other pairs. I can run miles in litas they are seriously so comfy and the rain boots are so perfect. The price is definitely right and you can always find good deals.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Jeffery Campbell is one of the brands I have always adored. It's expensive but you can always find a pair someone is selling online. I bought a pair of flat forms from a resale shop and absolutely adored them. They are very comfy and have held up through my time and the person before me. Not all of their shoes are crazy and risky, they have great boots and booties that are very stylish. Love love love but can never afford my own pair
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Stillwater, OK
I love my Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I have had them for coming on a year and they have held up so well. I will say that they were worth the price, which was quite high. I would definitely purchase another pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes. My only issue with the shoes is that the sole has started to curl under my toes, which makes them less comfortable and harder to wear.
Ametra W.
Ametra W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Omg. Seriously, if you are considering these shoes, do NOT hesitate to buy these shoes. I ordered these shoes in my size and they fit perfectly. They are SO comfortable. They are so cute. I bought them for a Halloween costume that I could also wear on a daily basis (so a pair of shoes I could get a lot of use out of) . Great buy!
Krysteena L.
Krysteena L.
Fashionista Expert
i like jeffery campbell shoes but they cost so much. i brought a pair from karmaloop for a good price $80 compared to what they usually go for and there super cute. 6inc platform heels sneaker in all black. i only worn them a few times they aren't really comfortable but cute to look at lol
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
I love Jeffrey Campbell !! Their shoes are so unique and great quality ! If you like unique pieces Jeffrey Campbell is the place for you ! I definitely recommend these shoes for everyone ! Super comfortable !!
Yocelin G.
Yocelin G.
I honestly have never liked these because im more into normal types of converse. To me these are a bit too high and weird looking and they kinda look exaggerating. This is just my opinion though but i probably recommend to people with other likings
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I'm obsessed with these shoes! They feel so comfortable on my feet. And I don't feel like I have to take them off during the day because they hurt. I have had other shoes like these, but these are my new favorite. Definitely would recommend.
Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE ME SOME JEFFREY CAMPBELL SHOES. I own about 11 pairs. My favorite are the Vita's ! You can wear them sh*ts with anything. Dress them up or down, whatever boo, I just do me. Jeffrey Campbell is my every day wear type of shoe. I loves me some Jeffrey !!!!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?