BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Estas botas son muy bonitas, son a la moda con suela gruesa, y color negras que combina con todo.
Kait H.
Fashionista Expert
I love these shoes sooo much! Such a good price and such good quality!!! Definitely recommend!
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Great quality. Easy to walk in, I wear mine to raves for the extra height. Recommended
radija s.
Amei preciso experimentar, muito lindo
Super recomendado, 100% de perfeição ❤ adorei
Yamaris M.
Belleville, NJ
Absolutely love Jeffrey Campbell shoes. They are comfortable and affordable.
Loly B.
Haverhill , MA
Amazing style!!! I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes and would recommend to anyone
Angela P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Jeffrey Campbell Shoes specially the Lita model. They are comfortable, Stylish and you will always get complimented on your shoes. I get so many compliments when I wear mines they are definitely a fashion statement
Erin H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I work at a high end shoe store and we recently began to carry Jeffrey Campbell Shoes. There was one day that I helped out in the Women's Department and a lady brought me the cutest sandal. It was a Jeffrey Campbell and I was very impressed. Needless to say, I fell in love with them and plan on owning nearly every shoe that we receive.
Andrae B.
Greenville, RI
Jeffrey Campbell makes some pretty amazing shoes for both men and women. I have several pairs but when I saw the "Wordz" shoe awhile back, I knew it was something that I needed to have pronto.

The shoe is amazing, the colors are so vivid. It's definitely a throwback to the 80s/90s style of clothing. Worth it!
Krista K.
Philadelphia, PA
When I saw these, I had to have them. Ripped them out of the box, threw them on, fell in love with them. Wore them out immediately. My night wound up being not as fun as I wanted it to be, as these were a tad too big, and I got blisters on my toes and heels. I read many reviews before I invested in these, and all of them said that these shoes run true to size. I would say that if you were wearing HD sweatsocks, they run true to size. But who wants to wear sweatsocks with a cut-out leather pattern? I would suggest ordering a size down if you are going to wear light socks, stockings, or bare feet. Other than that, I love these, and I deal with the rubbing. Everyone compliments about how great they look.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?