BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Erin H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I work at a high end shoe store and we recently began to carry Jeffrey Campbell Shoes. There was one day that I helped out in the Women's Department and a lady brought me the cutest sandal. It was a Jeffrey Campbell and I was very impressed. Needless to say, I fell in love with them and plan on owning nearly every shoe that we receive.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Jeffrey Campbell has so many great stylish shoes a little pricey but if you want to splurge on yourself these are great he is so many different designs my favorite are the Lolita's and it's just great shoes that really make a statement
Ametra W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Omg. Seriously, if you are considering these shoes, do NOT hesitate to buy these shoes. I ordered these shoes in my size and they fit perfectly. They are SO comfortable. They are so cute. I bought them for a Halloween costume that I could also wear on a daily basis (so a pair of shoes I could get a lot of use out of) . Great buy!
Elaine C.
Woodhaven, NY
I bought a pair of heeled sandals for my sister's prom and unfortunately when she wore it, the metal strap had a nut that came right off! I was seriously annoyed/mad so I emailed the company and they were actually nice enough to send a spare! Customer service is definitely great and I would alone repurchase something because of that!
Amy C.
N Royalton, OH
I love Jeffrey Campbell's shoes! They are beyond amazing. I have 4 pairs and if they weren't so expensive, I'd have more. They are definitely for guys and gals who like to stand out! My favorite pair are my Lita's. For such a high heel, they are so comfortable to wear. They are a good investment to any shoe wardrobe!
Andrea G.
I get tons of compliments on my Jeffery Campbell loafers. They bulky androgyny of the shoes really compliment my normal feminine dress. They didn't give me any blisters, and they were quick and easy to pick up at Nordstrom.
Lia X.
I love love LOVE Jeffery Campbell shoes. They're super edgy and very bold. They're a great statement piece when worn with a simple outfit. And they are very comfortable. I would recommend everyone to have at least one pair
Andrae B.
Greenville, RI
Jeffrey Campbell makes some pretty amazing shoes for both men and women. I have several pairs but when I saw the "Wordz" shoe awhile back, I knew it was something that I needed to have pronto.

The shoe is amazing, the colors are so vivid. It's definitely a throwback to the 80s/90s style of clothing. Worth it!
Celeste J.
Fresno, CA
I personally am not into the crazy bulky shoes they create, but they do have so many others that I have purchased that I absolutely love! I am a huge fan. There shoes are amazing quality, they are a little pricy but worth it.
Fidan A.
Oh they are so stylish and good quality. Cons is that heels are a bit high for such casual looking shoes, but if you aregreat with styling and making all of your look there are no cons. Despite of high heels they are comfortable
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??