BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
I am completely in love with this brand and every damn style it puts out! Shoe envy is so real over here! I've never heard anything bad about quality but they are expensive but so worth the money!
Chere C.
Jeffrey Campbell. You can never go wrong with these shoes. I have one pair and they are my favorite ever! If you're looking for something casual or something off the wall, go with this brand
Sarah E.
I love these funky shoes! This brand kills it in free people, dolls kill, and nasty gal. I so love them! They are so different and push the bar! Try this brand. They're quality without a big price tag!
Mayra V.
Jeffrey Campbell shoes are so unique and beautiful! They're definitely shoes to wear if you want to stand out. They're surprisingly very comfortable and they seem to last a good amount of time. Highly recommend for the fashion lovers out there!
Martha W.
Fashionista Expert
I purchased the Cors laced peep toe booties and they are so comfortable I can practically run a mile in them! Plus everywhere I go I seem to get compliments! Love Jeffrey Campbells
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Love these shoes. So stylish and trendy and come in such a variety. The studded looks gives the shoes edge. Pricey yet worth the money paid. Favorite shoes ever. Come in heels and sneakers! Everybody should own a pair.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I have a few pairs of shoes from Jeffrey Campbell and they're different styles, and all are very comfortable. I love how he does so many different styles very unique. Buy a pair and I guarantee you'll always receive a compliment.
Maika S.
I've owned a total of 4 pairs of shoes by this designer. Definitely a go to designer if you are trying to make a statement without breaking the bank! Best place to shop the brand is probably Nasty Gal.
Alyssa R.
Oh my god. I love Jeffrey Campbell. I only own one pair and they are my most coveted pair. I treasure them. They are really expensive though so I have to buy them on resale shops or cheap online stores.
Nevada W.
Lead, SD
Jeffrey Campbell never ceases to amaze. The styles are more unique so for anyone wanting something a little more "edgy" this is definitely a must have shoe line
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?