BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Paola M.
Paola M.
Jeffrey Campbell is the best shoes brand ever! it's a little prices but definitely works the great quality for it
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
I buy Jeffrey's when I have a good chunk of money to spend. They are great quality and trendy but expensive
Lynacy W.
Lynacy W.
Hico, TX
I haven't heard a bad thing about this brand. Everything they have is incredible and we'll worth the money
Sharshalia A.
Sharshalia A.
Duncanville, TX
I want some of these shoes they're ugly but I don't care I like to be different & I bet they're expensive
Montaiya J.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, NE
Fashionista Expert
Great brand for anyone who doesn't give a damn about what others think. Love the creative shoes he makes
Jenifer Q.
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
I like their shoes and the design. I love their booties. It's a big pricey but it's worth it.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Fashionista Expert
These shoes a so awesome! I want a pair! I would definitely buy these shoes! Love the style!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ
Jeffery Campbell always has such a diverse collection! I love checking the site online.
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.
Im obsessed with everything JC does. Their shoes are to die for and so comfortable
Sara A.
Sara A.
Aurora, CO
Great style, great quality, unique shoes, a bit pricey but the designer is genious
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?