BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Lisa K.
Glen Head, NY
I am on the fence about Jeffrey Campbell, I have two pairs, one that is a going out pair and one that is a more regular every day bootie. My $200 booties starting falling apart after less than a year and i emailed JC customer service and they sent me a replacement at no cost. So they have GREAT customer service but I am still iffy about the quality and don't think I would purchase a pair at full price ever again.
Emily T.
Old Bridge, NJ
Ugh.. I absolutely love these. The styles are not always the most timeless, but that's partially the fun of it - they're a lower-price version of a lot of higher-end styles. They're wonderful quality and look very expensive. I'm always getting complimented on my cutout boots and my Foxy platform T-strap heels, and I have my eye on boots and another pair of platforms from them right now. Too obsessed!!
Adrienne P.
I love all my Jeffrey Campbell's so much!! I have four pair right now and they have all lasted very well. They quality is excellent! They are very well made. I got them all on sale for very good prices. I get so many compliments every time I wear them. I can't wait until I can get more.
Shannon O.
I have a pair of white Jeffery Campbell ankle booties that I got a little over a year now. Although very pricey, these are some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. They go with so many different outfits at all times of the year and are extremely well made. I know not all of their shoes are necessarily practical but if you can find some that are they are definitely worth the splurge!
Claudia G.
Hoboken, NJ
I got a pair of $250 heels from Nasty Gal for only $89! They are black suede with large metal eyelets. I used them for a fashion show but have not worn them since. Very dressy but definitely would come in handy for an event! I don't think I would have paid full price for them though.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I got a pair of Lita's as a gift and I can't tell you how many compliments I've has on them. They are very out there and flashy but are great quality. They are pretty comfortable for their height and rather resilient considering they were worn in one too many frat house basements
Jade K.
Love these JC booties! They're great for the heat and humidity especially during the "fall/winter" months that are still in the high 70s-80s. One con is they do rub a bit on the edges of my toes at first but I'm sure it will get better as they're broken in. Another being the stitching...
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Jeffery Campbell never stops coming up with clever and Internet designs. While they aren't the most practical, it's like wearing art on your feet. These are a short girls dream! One complaint is that they are hard to walk in until you get the hang of it.
Kia G.
Jeffery Campbell is a very unique shoe brand. I have a pair of wedge sneakers that I love , however they're a little tight. I'd suggest going a size up when purchasing. But they are very cute & different . I got a lot of compliments & questions .
denise r.
Love the look and style of these shoes. I have purchased many pairs and will continue to. It's totally worth the price. I usually always purchase my heels for here especially when I have a special date coming. I will totally recommend these shoes.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??