BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Def a pass. I guess they are trendy but for the price the trend will be over soon. Many other options if you are just looking for the trend piece.
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
I love fat heeled heels especially if they look like short boots I love the style of the fat heel and I love all the different styles that it has
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
My sister loves jeffrey shoes. Usually always buy her a pair for her bday. They have many different styles to choose from. Some are a bit pricy
Jade B.
Jade B.
This brand is wonderful and the shoes are beautiful. They have so many unique looks, I love my Litas, and if I wear a bootie it is often them.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
West Covina, CA
Jeffrey Campbell there so unique and it's label speaks it's name every different from other shoes very affordable and very comfortable.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Summerville, SC
I love this brand!! The creator definitely makes edgy and unique designs! I also like that they're super affordable but great quality!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
My favorite shoe designer ever. He always comes out with the coolest, up to date retro styles. They quality is amazing also.
Joey E.
Joey E.
Gonzales, TX
I looooove my Jeffrey Campbell's!!
They are so durable and well made.
I will say they seem to run a size small so size up!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Jersey City , NJ
Awesome unique shoes. While a little more pricey than some other well known brands, no one compares to their wacky style!
Kassi B.
Kassi B.
Coachella, CA
Jeffrey campell has really comfortable and walkable high heels. They are all unique and outspoken in they're own way
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?