BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Linda T.
I own 5 pairs of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, two are litas, and I've had them for about 4 years now and they are all still in amazing condition. The quality is amazing. The prices can be a bit expensive and crazy but they do have good sales here and there. I love the different styles - they're all so unique and beautifully made. Great quality. You just won't ever be disappointed. I love their shoes!
Kaley K.
I love the three pairs of Jeffrey Campbell shoes that I own. I have the Litas, Spiked Foxys and Venice-Hi. I love how unique their shoes are. I think the shoes are definitely worth the price. I have a few more shoes on my wish list that I want to add to my collection. The Litas are my go to show when I have a night out. The platform helps to keep my feet from being sore the whole night.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
I own a pair of Litas. They are black leather litas, the classical model. They are super high and the most confortable boots I own, seriously, once you get used to the high is like super easy to walk, jump and dance with them. The quality is very good, it has that nice smell of leather and they are just as the day I bought them. My favorite shoes. ♥
Chyna T.
National City, CA
My favorite pair of JC shoes are my nude soirees. They give that laid back classy look with a hint of edge, effortlessly. The heel is chunky so I gravitate towards it the most for comfort. I also have a pair of cut out huarache booties which are super cute and edgy as well. However, the linings in both pairs are beginning to come off :|
Beatriz S.
These boots totally surpassed my expectations. I read the reviews prior to my purchase and everyone had said they fit a little large so purchase a size smaller, so I did and they fit perfect! Would definitely purchase from them again. They're a really good quality shoes.
Jade R.
The first pair of Jeffrey Campell's I got were the "Lita's" and I still wear them on occasion till this day. Not sure what it is about this brand that appeals to me so much. It might be the "color outside the lines" designs.... Or how some of the shoes I buy are like modern day "The Craft" whatever it is.. It's working!

I always get my Jeffrey's @
Nordstrom
Nastygal
Solestruck
Erica S.
Fashionista Expert
If you love unique items then you should check out JC. His fashion lines are extremely unique. Many of them are art inspired & remind me of amazing pieces of art. He also have "basic" pieces that will go with anything your wearing but they still have a twist. He brings past styles to like again but with a twist. My favorites are his shoes!
Erika L.
I use to be a fashion blogger for years and these were my dream shoes at the time. I always loved Jeffrey Campbell shoes and have acquired many over the years. I went through a phase of Litas as well as platform boots from Jeffrey Campbell. I have a pair of oxfords I bought so many years ago and still wear them every winter and they are still in perfect shape. These shoes are perfect for a girl looking for an on-trend shoe.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
I have owned several pairs of Jeffrey Campbell's throughout my life. They're very fashionable and on trend, and for the most part decently comfortable. I just have issues with lifespan. I find my Campbells don't last as long as some of my other shoes, and I have issues with the heels in particular.
Adrienne P.
I love all my Jeffrey Campbell's so much!! I have four pair right now and they have all lasted very well. They quality is excellent! They are very well made. I got them all on sale for very good prices. I get so many compliments every time I wear them. I can't wait until I can get more.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?