BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Julie F.
Julie F.
All of Jeffrey Campbell's shoes are drool-worthy. Well worth the investment for something unique and of excellent craftsmanship.
Marledis P.
Marledis P.
Maracaibo, Zulia
I am absolutely in love with them. Very comfortable and easy to wear :) Anytime I'm need of a good platform heel i look for jeffrey campbell.
katie i.
katie i.
Very unique shoes! i cant say that there everyday wear but cute for a night out on the town & no there not comfy lol the shoes are generally 5 inches high.No heel is going to be comfortable that high
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
I wish I could afford more of these shoes, they're all surprisingly comfortable and my lolitas look even nicer in person than online
tasmin d.
tasmin d.
Stoney creek , Ontario
The shoes are unique and trendy and if you're looking for something to stand out they definitely have something for you a lot of people wearing the shoes nowadays they have really cute boots which I own and I love them the material is perfect and they are so comfortable as well 10 out of 10
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
I have fallen in love with Jeffrey Campbell over and over again, dying to own a pair of litas. I did purchase the flower puffer sandals and unfortunately they tear apart my feet. Blisters and cuts and squished feet...it's really bad. I still can't hate Jeffrey Campbell though because they're so gorgeous!
Justine S.
Justine S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Crazy cute shoes but super pricey and difficult to find in Canada. I have a couple of pairs and I find that the sizing really differs between styles so it's hard to order them online.
sarra b.
sarra b.
oued rhiou , relizane
Omg!!!! I must have these!!!! Their absolutely adorable !!!! I live the design!!! In the color will match anything....must have... ! ♥
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Cole Harbour, NS
Love love love these shoes. They're pricey but for sure a nice edition to your wardrobe! You pay for what you get,
Anamaria B.
Anamaria B.
If I could blow all of my money of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I would. The Litas are just such a classy and edgy shoe. However, I don't have the money for doing that. I have 3 pairs of Litas and I love them!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?