BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Shyanne E.
Surrey
Hillary W.
Toronto, ON
I own a pair of their ankle boots and have gotten many compliments on them. I love how unique the designs are, however, they haven't worn very well and aren't very comfortable when worn for a very long time.
Amy E.
Taunton road, Bridgwater
They are big, bold and beautiful. I bought the studded lita shoe boot in Brick Red. I don't wear them all the time, only on special occasions. They are quite high and so can look a bit scary to walk in.

Will I have balance? Will they be comfortable? Answer to them both is yes! They are actually unbelievably easy to walk in as they fit the movement of walking very well, and also very comfortable! Unlike other high heels where the balls of your foot can get a beating, these babies do not do that to you.

The studs are study, but should however you have one that falls off, they send you a little bag with extras in the box.

They are definitely an eye catcher and a talking point. I have had nothing but compliments when I wear these shoes. When walking on stage to collect my certificates and awards from the tutor, instead of a congratulations, I had a "I love your shoes!" Instead while she stared at them.
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
Jeffrey Campbell shoes are always high quality and on trend. I love them and will always get the latest styles. They're not only comfortable, but so stylish.
Julie F.
All of Jeffrey Campbell's shoes are drool-worthy. Well worth the investment for something unique and of excellent craftsmanship.
Carla J.
Puerto Rico
Me encantan estos zapatos se ven super comodos bien divertido me gusta mucho ☺
Isa F.
Rua canavieiras 219
How i love these types of footwear it is ideal for my personality and takes my selt esteem in the highest, if I could buy a lot of blue preference.
Loli R.
Bonita, CA
Fashionista Expert
I have a collection of JC ! & once you start , its very hard to stop ! Amazing product , made well & strong
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores
I've owned several ,not going to get them more ,nice but super overhyped and overpriced
Nicole L.
Cole Harbour, NS
Love love love these shoes. They're pricey but for sure a nice edition to your wardrobe! You pay for what you get,
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?