BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
MacKenzie B.
I have fallen in love with Jeffrey Campbell over and over again, dying to own a pair of litas. I did purchase the flower puffer sandals and unfortunately they tear apart my feet. Blisters and cuts and squished feet...it's really bad. I still can't hate Jeffrey Campbell though because they're so gorgeous!
Beatrice O.
Pralboino
Fashionista Expert
I personally love them and I think they are really comfy and beautiful
Also the high heels are pretty good
Julie F.
All of Jeffrey Campbell's shoes are drool-worthy. Well worth the investment for something unique and of excellent craftsmanship.
Audrey M.
Cebu City, PH
I remember the very first shoe that launch Jeffrey Campbell mania. Inexpensive, stylish shoes! Jeffrey Campbell is always on trend, too.
Loli R.
Bonita, CA
Fashionista Expert
I have a collection of JC ! & once you start , its very hard to stop ! Amazing product , made well & strong
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores
I've owned several ,not going to get them more ,nice but super overhyped and overpriced
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
Love, love, love these. They're up-to-date, trendy and wearable with so many styles. The Lita boot is heaven, and I love their sneakers as well.
madeleine f.
Cute shoes and i love the style/ quality of them but they tend to be way over priced
Justine S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Crazy cute shoes but super pricey and difficult to find in Canada. I have a couple of pairs and I find that the sizing really differs between styles so it's hard to order them online.
Shyanne E.
Surrey
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?