BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Carolina K.
Carolina K.
Servidao Caminho das Dunas, 78, Ingleses
Amei! Louca por um desses... a cor é maravilhosa.. e ainda tem esse salto plataforma duper confortavel.
Laura B.
Laura B.
I have yet to see a pair of Jeffrey Campbells that aren't hideous - there is just no one these shoes look good on. This is the brand that inflicted Litas on us - this decades crocs.
Rita B.
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores
I've owned several ,not going to get them more ,nice but super overhyped and overpriced
Jeanne-Renee D.
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
I love my Jeffrey Campbells! Yes they were very expensive but great quality, made with great materials that will last a lifetime! Very comfy for shoes that are so craaaaazy!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Long Beach
Statement shoe! All of these shoes are killer. Spunk up an outfit with if pair of JCs and you will be golden.
Leomary P.
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
Amo amo amo amo los Jeffrey campbell!! Tengo varios pares y los adoro. Siempre los uso porque me encqntannn
Maite H.
Maite H.
Love love love love. !!! Beautiful shoes. I wish I had a lot more but there pretty expensive. Good quality though.
Fer B.
Fer B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Definitely worth every single penny, gorgeous shoes all the time and mine fit like a glove and everyone always complements me on them.
Mia L.
Mia L.
Whitefish, Ontario
The designs that I've seen from shopping online for his shoes are extremely wild. The ones I have are more neutral and can be worn daily!
Jas W.
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
Love, love, love these. They're up-to-date, trendy and wearable with so many styles. The Lita boot is heaven, and I love their sneakers as well.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?