BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Isa F.
Rua canavieiras 219
How i love these types of footwear it is ideal for my personality and takes my selt esteem in the highest, if I could buy a lot of blue preference.
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
Love, love, love these. They're up-to-date, trendy and wearable with so many styles. The Lita boot is heaven, and I love their sneakers as well.
Marledis P.
Maracaibo, Zulia
I am absolutely in love with them. Very comfortable and easy to wear :) Anytime I'm need of a good platform heel i look for jeffrey campbell.
Audrey M.
Cebu City, PH
I remember the very first shoe that launch Jeffrey Campbell mania. Inexpensive, stylish shoes! Jeffrey Campbell is always on trend, too.
Mia L.
Whitefish, Ontario
The designs that I've seen from shopping online for his shoes are extremely wild. The ones I have are more neutral and can be worn daily!
taylor d.
kelowna , BC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I just purchased Jeffery Campbell "stormy rain boot" and they are black and matte which is just so cute and perfect for fall and winter
sarra b.
oued rhiou , relizane
Omg!!!! I must have these!!!! Their absolutely adorable !!!! I live the design!!! In the color will match anything....must have... ! ♥
Bethany J.
I wish I could afford more of these shoes, they're all surprisingly comfortable and my lolitas look even nicer in person than online
Julie F.
All of Jeffrey Campbell's shoes are drool-worthy. Well worth the investment for something unique and of excellent craftsmanship.
Shyanne E.
Surrey
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??