BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Marina D.
Hamburg
They are cute.. Slatke su hah kw i woug labavo osiguranja osobu osby wo er sich in der Schweiz und in der Schweiz und in der Schweiz und in der Schweiz und in der
Holly C.
Kingston, ON
These are always soooo beautiful and unique. The selection is amazing, and the boots are so classic and cool. The pair of wedges made my toes bleed, but they're so pretty who even cares?
SASSAFRASS N.
It took me awhile to get used to the look of Creepers but once I did I love them!
As for other styles of Jeffrey Campbell shoe's, all of them are unique offering a wide variety of excellent quality footwear guaranteed to spice up any outfit.
Manuela C.
Americana, SP
Estilo, sim, talvez, muito, ou não. A palavra para definir seria "exagero". Hoje em dia as coisas da moda estão ficando cada vez mais desconfortáveis, caras e feias.
Amanda H.
I have a couple pairs of Jeffrey Campbells now and have not been let down. Let are a tad pricey but totally worth every penny!! I have a pair of the joe tall boots and ask in love. Get so many compliments!
katie i.
Very unique shoes! i cant say that there everyday wear but cute for a night out on the town & no there not comfy lol the shoes are generally 5 inches high.No heel is going to be comfortable that high
Justine S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Crazy cute shoes but super pricey and difficult to find in Canada. I have a couple of pairs and I find that the sizing really differs between styles so it's hard to order them online.
Laura B.
BROOKLYN, NY
I have yet to see a pair of Jeffrey Campbells that aren't hideous - there is just no one these shoes look good on. This is the brand that inflicted Litas on us - this decades crocs.
Anamaria B.
If I could blow all of my money of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I would. The Litas are just such a classy and edgy shoe. However, I don't have the money for doing that. I have 3 pairs of Litas and I love them!
Casie S.
Toronto, ON
Lots of these on NastyGal or Shoestruck. Fit is to size and they're comfortable in my experience (Lita, NightWalk, platforms). Not top quality but worth the price!
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??