BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Justine S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Crazy cute shoes but super pricey and difficult to find in Canada. I have a couple of pairs and I find that the sizing really differs between styles so it's hard to order them online.
Laura B.
I have yet to see a pair of Jeffrey Campbells that aren't hideous - there is just no one these shoes look good on. This is the brand that inflicted Litas on us - this decades crocs.
Anamaria B.
If I could blow all of my money of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I would. The Litas are just such a classy and edgy shoe. However, I don't have the money for doing that. I have 3 pairs of Litas and I love them!
Casie S.
TORONTO, ON
Lots of these on NastyGal or Shoestruck. Fit is to size and they're comfortable in my experience (Lita, NightWalk, platforms). Not top quality but worth the price!
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
I love my Jeffrey Campbells! Yes they were very expensive but great quality, made with great materials that will last a lifetime! Very comfy for shoes that are so craaaaazy!
Kaci M.
I love this product so much it's my go to thing. Love love love it. Don't know what I would do with out it! It's my favorite Much room for improvement but there great. Definitely shop again for these
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
Jeffrey Campbell shoes are always high quality and on trend. I love them and will always get the latest styles. They're not only comfortable, but so stylish.
Valeri C.
Wau estas zapatillas están hermosas ese voló negrito esta súper hermoso me encanta me facina y con el plateadito q tiene en la punta wau esta súper cool
Fer B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Definitely worth every single penny, gorgeous shoes all the time and mine fit like a glove and everyone always complements me on them.
rachael k.
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes I think they pieces of art. I always look at their amazing lines and styles. There prices are reasonable for the quality!
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??