BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
rachael k.
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes I think they pieces of art. I always look at their amazing lines and styles. There prices are reasonable for the quality!
Isa F.
Rua canavieiras 219
How i love these types of footwear it is ideal for my personality and takes my selt esteem in the highest, if I could buy a lot of blue preference.
Marledis P.
Maracaibo, Zulia
I am absolutely in love with them. Very comfortable and easy to wear :) Anytime I'm need of a good platform heel i look for jeffrey campbell.
taylor d.
kelowna , BC
Fashionista Expert
I just purchased Jeffery Campbell "stormy rain boot" and they are black and matte which is just so cute and perfect for fall and winter
sarra b.
oued rhiou , relizane
Omg!!!! I must have these!!!! Their absolutely adorable !!!! I live the design!!! In the color will match anything....must have... ! ♥
Bethany J.
I wish I could afford more of these shoes, they're all surprisingly comfortable and my lolitas look even nicer in person than online
Shyanne E.
Surrey
Darling M.
Son super cool, se ve que tiene una textura execelente, espero muy pronto poder dar a conocer más este producto a mis amigos.
Brittany H.
Fashionista Expert
These shoes are not cute at all. They do not look comfortable at all. I would def. not waste my money on these shoes.
Maite H.
Love love love love. !!! Beautiful shoes. I wish I had a lot more but there pretty expensive. Good quality though.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?