BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
Fashionista Expert
Jeffery Campbell is such s cool designer. His shoes are always on trend and will definitely stand out among the rest. The quality is great and most shoes I've tried are quite comfortable even when they look like they may not be. I really like all the unique designs and I would recommend shopping here. Such fun shoes !
Anamaria B.
If I could blow all of my money of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I would. The Litas are just such a classy and edgy shoe. However, I don't have the money for doing that. I have 3 pairs of Litas and I love them!
MacKenzie B.
I have fallen in love with Jeffrey Campbell over and over again, dying to own a pair of litas. I did purchase the flower puffer sandals and unfortunately they tear apart my feet. Blisters and cuts and squished feet...it's really bad. I still can't hate Jeffrey Campbell though because they're so gorgeous!
Marledis P.
Maracaibo, Zulia
I am absolutely in love with them. Very comfortable and easy to wear :) Anytime I'm need of a good platform heel i look for jeffrey campbell.
tasmin d.
Stoney creek , Ontario
The shoes are unique and trendy and if you're looking for something to stand out they definitely have something for you a lot of people wearing the shoes nowadays they have really cute boots which I own and I love them the material is perfect and they are so comfortable as well 10 out of 10
katie i.
Very unique shoes! i cant say that there everyday wear but cute for a night out on the town & no there not comfy lol the shoes are generally 5 inches high.No heel is going to be comfortable that high
Hillary W.
Toronto, ON
I own a pair of their ankle boots and have gotten many compliments on them. I love how unique the designs are, however, they haven't worn very well and aren't very comfortable when worn for a very long time.
Amanda H.
I have a couple pairs of Jeffrey Campbells now and have not been let down. Let are a tad pricey but totally worth every penny!! I have a pair of the joe tall boots and ask in love. Get so many compliments!
Amy E.
Taunton road, Bridgwater
They are big, bold and beautiful. I bought the studded lita shoe boot in Brick Red. I don't wear them all the time, only on special occasions. They are quite high and so can look a bit scary to walk in.

Will I have balance? Will they be comfortable? Answer to them both is yes! They are actually unbelievably easy to walk in as they fit the movement of walking very well, and also very comfortable! Unlike other high heels where the balls of your foot can get a beating, these babies do not do that to you.

The studs are study, but should however you have one that falls off, they send you a little bag with extras in the box.

They are definitely an eye catcher and a talking point. I have had nothing but compliments when I wear these shoes. When walking on stage to collect my certificates and awards from the tutor, instead of a congratulations, I had a "I love your shoes!" Instead while she stared at them.
Katelyn N.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I am a huge huge fan of Jeffrey Campbell Shoes.. so many different styles and very high quality.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?