BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Dominika T.
Dominika T.
Great shoes and original designs. This brand is amazing, if you want unique shoes check this brand.
drishti k.
drishti k.
Mumbai
One of my favorites I really love wearing these shoes they are so cute and also so comfortable
Karen P.
Karen P.
Teocaltiche
Me encantan todos los zapatos de esta marca que siempre estan a la moda y super lindos
Amy C.
Amy C.
I have a pair of tall studded boots by Jeffrey Campbell & love them. I bought them about 4 years ago and they are high-quality leather. They also came with a package of extra studs, which I have only had to use one of when I discovered I had lost a stud. The boots are durable and comfortable and super cool. They fit true to size.
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
Aachen
Amazing, extravagant shoes that sometimes look like you can't walk in them even tho they're super comfortable if you actually put them on. The quality of the shoes is amazing, you can tell that they have been made with care, they're kind of expensive for shoes but not too expensive. I've never had any trouble walking in Jeffree Campbell shoes even if I wore really high ones.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Toronto, ON
Fashionista Expert
Beautiful craftsmanship. The shoes are well worth the price tag. Easily accessible at many retailers and quick online shipping. Fits true to size and really hold up well over time. I will definitely purchase from them again.
florencia c.
florencia c.
santa ana
Recently got a pair of luscious Jeffrey Campbell Lita Platform Boots in pastel crochet at a ridiculous price in a sale which I could not resist!! They are super comfortable and I could walk in them all day! Perfect 5-inch heels, I thought I'd find walking in them challenging but my feet love them instantly and the raised platform makes it easier too - and without breaking my ankles at the end of the day. I would rate this 10 out of 10! Jeffrey Campbell all the way baby!!
SASSAFRASS N.
SASSAFRASS N.
It took me awhile to get used to the look of Creepers but once I did I love them!
As for other styles of Jeffrey Campbell shoe's, all of them are unique offering a wide variety of excellent quality footwear guaranteed to spice up any outfit.
Marina D.
Marina D.
They are cute.. Slatke su hah kw i woug labavo osiguranja osobu osby wo er sich in der Schweiz und in der Schweiz und in der Schweiz und in der Schweiz und in der
Holly C.
Holly C.
Kingston, ON
These are always soooo beautiful and unique. The selection is amazing, and the boots are so classic and cool. The pair of wedges made my toes bleed, but they're so pretty who even cares?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?