BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Alika M.
My favorite show brand. Really wish there was an Influenster box with this item. It's probably the most comfortable heels you will own. They are a bit pricey but the thing is they are stylish, comfy and really unique. You should check their website out!
MacKenzie B.
I have fallen in love with Jeffrey Campbell over and over again, dying to own a pair of litas. I did purchase the flower puffer sandals and unfortunately they tear apart my feet. Blisters and cuts and squished feet...it's really bad. I still can't hate Jeffrey Campbell though because they're so gorgeous!
Hillary W.
['Toronto', ''], ON
I own a pair of their ankle boots and have gotten many compliments on them. I love how unique the designs are, however, they haven't worn very well and aren't very comfortable when worn for a very long time.
tasmin d.
Stoney creek , OR
The shoes are unique and trendy and if you're looking for something to stand out they definitely have something for you a lot of people wearing the shoes nowadays they have really cute boots which I own and I love them the material is perfect and they are so comfortable as well 10 out of 10
Marina D.
Hamburg
They are cute.. Slatke su hah kw i woug labavo osiguranja osobu osby wo er sich in der Schweiz und in der Schweiz und in der Schweiz und in der Schweiz und in der
Holly C.
Kingston, ON
These are always soooo beautiful and unique. The selection is amazing, and the boots are so classic and cool. The pair of wedges made my toes bleed, but they're so pretty who even cares?
SASSAFRASS N.
It took me awhile to get used to the look of Creepers but once I did I love them!
As for other styles of Jeffrey Campbell shoe's, all of them are unique offering a wide variety of excellent quality footwear guaranteed to spice up any outfit.
Manuela C.
Americana, SP
Estilo, sim, talvez, muito, ou não. A palavra para definir seria "exagero". Hoje em dia as coisas da moda estão ficando cada vez mais desconfortáveis, caras e feias.
Amanda H.
I have a couple pairs of Jeffrey Campbells now and have not been let down. Let are a tad pricey but totally worth every penny!! I have a pair of the joe tall boots and ask in love. Get so many compliments!
katie i.
Very unique shoes! i cant say that there everyday wear but cute for a night out on the town & no there not comfy lol the shoes are generally 5 inches high.No heel is going to be comfortable that high
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??