BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
Jeffrey Campbell shoes are gods among footwear. I love how unique the designs are and they are so comfortable and durable. Some styles can be on the pricier side but it's so worth it. I love to be able to stand out from the crowd and with Jeffrey Campbell I can do exactly that!
Amy C.
I have a pair of tall studded boots by Jeffrey Campbell & love them. I bought them about 4 years ago and they are high-quality leather. They also came with a package of extra studs, which I have only had to use one of when I discovered I had lost a stud. The boots are durable and comfortable and super cool. They fit true to size.
Zainab S.
Aachen
Amazing, extravagant shoes that sometimes look like you can't walk in them even tho they're super comfortable if you actually put them on. The quality of the shoes is amazing, you can tell that they have been made with care, they're kind of expensive for shoes but not too expensive. I've never had any trouble walking in Jeffree Campbell shoes even if I wore really high ones.
Tiffany D.
Toronto, SD
Fashionista Expert
Beautiful craftsmanship. The shoes are well worth the price tag. Easily accessible at many retailers and quick online shipping. Fits true to size and really hold up well over time. I will definitely purchase from them again.
Anamaria B.
If I could blow all of my money of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I would. The Litas are just such a classy and edgy shoe. However, I don't have the money for doing that. I have 3 pairs of Litas and I love them!
florencia c.
santa ana
Recently got a pair of luscious Jeffrey Campbell Lita Platform Boots in pastel crochet at a ridiculous price in a sale which I could not resist!! They are super comfortable and I could walk in them all day! Perfect 5-inch heels, I thought I'd find walking in them challenging but my feet love them instantly and the raised platform makes it easier too - and without breaking my ankles at the end of the day. I would rate this 10 out of 10! Jeffrey Campbell all the way baby!!
Courtney L.
I find the quality of these shoes very worth what you even tho o find it quite affordable. I love the various designs patterns and styles and I'm ashamed to say i only own one pair that no longer fit me. I do plan on gifting them tho ;)
I recommend these if you're an art hoe or a fashionista and into art fashions
Marina D.
They are cute.. Slatke su hah kw i woug labavo osiguranja osobu osby wo er sich in der Schweiz und in der Schweiz und in der Schweiz und in der Schweiz und in der
Kaci M.
I love this product so much it's my go to thing. Love love love it. Don't know what I would do with out it! It's my favorite Much room for improvement but there great. Definitely shop again for these
Darling M.
Son super cool, se ve que tiene una textura execelente, espero muy pronto poder dar a conocer más este producto a mis amigos.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?