Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
NiŜs R.
Hello My name is Nissrine from Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and a page on Instagram, I have a big family and Facebook friends like this product, Personally ,This is the product I loved most ,I hope to work for him review and will be wonderful All the respect and appreciation my email : nissrineber2003@gmail.com
Sidi slimane
Fashionista Expert Level 1
, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Amy C.
I have a pair of tall studded boots by Jeffrey Campbell & love them. I bought them about 4 years ago and they are high-quality leather. They also came with a package of extra studs, which I have only had to use one of when I discovered I had lost a stud. The boots are durable and comfortable and super cool. They fit true to size.
Zainab S.
Amazing, extravagant shoes that sometimes look like you can't walk in them even tho they're super comfortable if you actually put them on. The quality of the shoes is amazing, you can tell that they have been made with care, they're kind of expensive for shoes but not too expensive. I've never had any trouble walking in Jeffree Campbell shoes even if I wore really high ones.
Amy E.
Taunton road, Bridgwater
They are big, bold and beautiful. I bought the studded lita shoe boot in Brick Red. I don't wear them all the time, only on special occasions. They are quite high and so can look a bit scary to walk in.

Will I have balance? Will they be comfortable? Answer to them both is yes! They are actually unbelievably easy to walk in as they fit the movement of walking very well, and also very comfortable! Unlike other high heels where the balls of your foot can get a beating, these babies do not do that to you.

The studs are study, but should however you have one that falls off, they send you a little bag with extras in the box.

They are definitely an eye catcher and a talking point. I have had nothing but compliments when I wear these shoes. When walking on stage to collect my certificates and awards from the tutor, instead of a congratulations, I had a "I love your shoes!" Instead while she stared at them.
Tiffany D.
Toronto, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Beautiful craftsmanship. The shoes are well worth the price tag. Easily accessible at many retailers and quick online shipping. Fits true to size and really hold up well over time. I will definitely purchase from them again.
florencia c.
santa ana
Recently got a pair of luscious Jeffrey Campbell Lita Platform Boots in pastel crochet at a ridiculous price in a sale which I could not resist!! They are super comfortable and I could walk in them all day! Perfect 5-inch heels, I thought I'd find walking in them challenging but my feet love them instantly and the raised platform makes it easier too - and without breaking my ankles at the end of the day. I would rate this 10 out of 10! Jeffrey Campbell all the way baby!!
Jane T.
Chilliwack , BC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Jeffrey Campbell shoes are gods among footwear. I love how unique the designs are and they are so comfortable and durable. Some styles can be on the pricier side but it's so worth it. I love to be able to stand out from the crowd and with Jeffrey Campbell I can do exactly that!
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Jeffery Campbell is such s cool designer. His shoes are always on trend and will definitely stand out among the rest. The quality is great and most shoes I've tried are quite comfortable even when they look like they may not be. I really like all the unique designs and I would recommend shopping here. Such fun shoes !
Courtney L.
I find the quality of these shoes very worth what you even tho o find it quite affordable. I love the various designs patterns and styles and I'm ashamed to say i only own one pair that no longer fit me. I do plan on gifting them tho ;)
I recommend these if you're an art hoe or a fashionista and into art fashions
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??