BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
shayna r.
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
Fashionista Expert
Jeffery Campbell is such s cool designer. His shoes are always on trend and will definitely stand out among the rest. The quality is great and most shoes I've tried are quite comfortable even when they look like they may not be. I really like all the unique designs and I would recommend shopping here. Such fun shoes !
Jane T.
Jane T.
Chilliwack , BC
Jeffrey Campbell shoes are gods among footwear. I love how unique the designs are and they are so comfortable and durable. Some styles can be on the pricier side but it's so worth it. I love to be able to stand out from the crowd and with Jeffrey Campbell I can do exactly that!
Alika M.
Alika M.
My favorite show brand. Really wish there was an Influenster box with this item. It's probably the most comfortable heels you will own. They are a bit pricey but the thing is they are stylish, comfy and really unique. You should check their website out!
Hillary W.
Hillary W.
Toronto, ON
I own a pair of their ankle boots and have gotten many compliments on them. I love how unique the designs are, however, they haven't worn very well and aren't very comfortable when worn for a very long time.
Kaci M.
Kaci M.
I love this product so much it's my go to thing. Love love love it. Don't know what I would do with out it! It's my favorite Much room for improvement but there great. Definitely shop again for these
Manuela C.
Manuela C.
Americana, SP
Estilo, sim, talvez, muito, ou não. A palavra para definir seria "exagero". Hoje em dia as coisas da moda estão ficando cada vez mais desconfortáveis, caras e feias.
Isa F.
Isa F.
Rua canavieiras 219
How i love these types of footwear it is ideal for my personality and takes my selt esteem in the highest, if I could buy a lot of blue preference.
taylor d.
taylor d.
Kelowna
I just purchased Jeffery Campbell "stormy rain boot" and they are black and matte which is just so cute and perfect for fall and winter
María José R.
María José R.
Miami , Florida
Me gustan las botas aunque me parecen algo excéntricas para mi gusto! Quizás a las demás personas si le guste
Marcella D.
Marcella D.
Altamura (BA)
Oh godddd 😍😍those shoes are the best! Absolutely!! Very comfortable, plus I'm small so yeah 😂 love them xx
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?