BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
melinda b.
melinda b.
Always lusting after Jeffrey Campbell shoes! They're always super daring and stunning. I wish I had them all!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I have wanted a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes for a such a long time; they look good on my friends' feet. However, I tried a pair on and they look SO huge on my feet (I am a size 10 in women's). So I think if you have larger feet, they look way too clunky and huge. Disappointed.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
Super funky and super high quality. Not only are they stylin they last forever. Best shoes I've owned as far as quality.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Eugene, OR
I'm seriously in love with these shoes, completely unique & versatile. They're a little on the expensive side, but well worth it.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
These are so beautiful and you can pair them with anything,. I wish they had a Jeffrey Campbell close to me
Irene M.
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
I LOVE THESE!
You can wear theM with anything and everything.
yes they are pricey but worth it.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Really cute shoes! Although, really expensive so I haven't made the plunge to buy them yet, but I always consider!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Panorama City, CA
I love these they fit night crawlers and they are so cute different is always better!!!! love the retro look
Caitlyn K.
Caitlyn K.
Centereach, NY
Elope the bootie heals. Very cute and also comfortable. always look good in a pair of Jeffrey Campbell's
Amy E.
Amy E.
Taunton road, Bridgwater
They are big, bold and beautiful. I bought the studded lita shoe boot in Brick Red. I don't wear them all the time, only on special occasions. They are quite high and so can look a bit scary to walk in.

Will I have balance? Will they be comfortable? Answer to them both is yes! They are actually unbelievably easy to walk in as they fit the movement of walking very well, and also very comfortable! Unlike other high heels where the balls of your foot can get a beating, these babies do not do that to you.

The studs are study, but should however you have one that falls off, they send you a little bag with extras in the box.

They are definitely an eye catcher and a talking point. I have had nothing but compliments when I wear these shoes. When walking on stage to collect my certificates and awards from the tutor, instead of a congratulations, I had a "I love your shoes!" Instead while she stared at them.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?