BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
erika h.
erika h.
Kissimmee, FL
Really my type of boots
Pasco, WA
GREAT QUALITY AND UNIQUE SHOES. :) WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A PAIR ONE DAY BUT THEYRE SO PRICEY.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I've never bought a pair of JC shoes because they are a bit pricey but they are amazing and daring and I wish I had the confidence to wear them. Maybe one day!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
No matter what outfit you wear or mood you're in. Jeffrey Campbell has the shoe for you. Every shoe makes a statement. My personal favorite is the Big Lita shoe. I never go anywhere without my Jeffrey Campbells.
Neen B.
Neen B.
Fashionista Expert
Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry. You can always expect something new released for the following season. Very popular demand!!
Katy C.
Katy C.
I have yet to buy any Jeffrey Campbells but love the unique designs and am sure I will own some at some point!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
I love a statement shoe with some durability but not too much expense - Jeffrey Campbell fits the bill. Designs can be quite loud, fierce, more bold than feminine, but I like that in my shoe.
This brands shoes are fantastic and really comfortable :-) :-) really fashionable too. Would recommend these
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cypress, CA
Such cool, fun, unique shoes. They aren't cheap, but they are worth the price. Really good quality and really interesting shoes.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Old Bridge, NJ
Ugh.. I absolutely love these. The styles are not always the most timeless, but that's partially the fun of it - they're a lower-price version of a lot of higher-end styles. They're wonderful quality and look very expensive. I'm always getting complimented on my cutout boots and my Foxy platform T-strap heels, and I have my eye on boots and another pair of platforms from them right now. Too obsessed!!
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?