BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Sara A.
Aurora, CO
Great style, great quality, unique shoes, a bit pricey but the designer is genious
Yasmin S.
The shoes are amazing very unique and fun to wear. one of my favorites to purchase.
Sheridan W.
Im obsessed with everything JC does. Their shoes are to die for and so comfortable
sue jean n.
Jeffery Campbell has such a great selection of shoes. I especially love his boots!
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
I love my high top spiked out Jeffery Campbell heels! So fashionable and last long
Alison D.
Alexandria , VA
Who doesn't love Jeffrey Campbell? His shoes are amazing, stylish and well made.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
I dislike these shoes in my opinion they are old school or for costume use only.
Kaitlin B.
Va Beach, VA
Jeffrey Campbell has amazing shoes; always up to date with today's fashion needs.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
I really Jeffrey Campbell shoes but some of them are a bit to much for my style.
Jesca S.
I love JC's. they hold up really well over the years. worth the price! super cute
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??