BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
So unique and so many varieties, I feel as if they are custom made for you sometimes. Worth the money
Daniela H.
These shoes are completely ridiculous, but that's why I love them so much. I'm no good in high heels & platforms are the next best thing.
Oksana G.
Charleston, Wv
Love JC's! Always on trend and pretty good quality. They are not high-end shoes but the pricing for the quality is reasonable. Not classic shoes, which means will most likely go out of style soon after but are def fun to wear and show off for some time. Would resommend and purchase now and then.
Jacob R.
Linden, TN
Any shoes by this company is the shit I recommend these like so much can't stress it enough !!!
Emily c.
I own a pair of their booties and they are so comfy as well as hot! People ask me constantly where I got them!
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
This brand is a bit pricey but the quality and fashion makes them totally worth it. A lot of the heels are REALLY high though
Claudia L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Their shoes are so unique and innovative. I do think that the prices are really high, but the quality is pretty good, so I think they're worth it.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
I LOVE Jeffrey Campbell shoes! I only have one pair of platform booties, but I am in love. They are the most comfortable booties I own, and they are over 4" tall which is amazing. So many cute and unique styles. If you can afford to cough up the extra dough for them, TOTALLY worth it.
Leslee W.
Ridgeley, WV
Jeffery Capmbell offers unique, trendy, eclectic footwear but it's a little pricey for me.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
I absolutely love these shoes. They have such a distinctive style, and they come in awesome patterns and styles. I have a pair of studded Lita's that are perfect!
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?