BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Maddy S.
Arvada, Co
Love this brand. It can be kinda privy but the quality is amazing and they are so cute
Heather K.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are awesome! great fit, in style, and not completely unaffordable! id recommend.
Taylor G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love these shoes! They are so cute and stylish!! Very comfy! I love their Lita style
TJ P.
Anytime I'm need of a good platform heel i look for jeffrey campbell. Love his shoes!!
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I love this shoes. They wear get and so comfortable !! I would recommend it to others.
Yasmin D.
Las cruces, New mexico
Ummm these are kinda ugly not my style lol maybe wear it when Halloween comes around ūüėĀ
Dri  P.
Expensive shoes, but well worth the price. I find them to be comfortable and well made.
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ
Jeffery Campbell always has such a diverse collection! I love checking the site online.
Taylor M.
Los Angeles, CA
These shoes are just so stylish. A little outlandish though. Perfect for a night out.
radija s.
Amei preciso experimentar, muito lindo
Super recomendado, 100% de perfei√ß√£o ‚̧ adorei
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??