BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Christian A.
Mims, FL
TOTALLY #OBSESSED...I have three pair and my collection is only growing. Platforms are my go to · BUT I would be happy with any and every pair they have 😍💕✨😩 gorgeous shoes...amazing quality!
Chasidy D.
Cleveland , OH
I went through a bit of a Jeffrey Campbell crazed phase at one point and bought at least 12 pairs but not without good reason! There are so many to choose from and *most* of them are so comfortable! I've had some spikes fall off some litas (they at least come with extras). The solitaire heels are cute and classy but the Velcro doesn't always stay well around the ankles if you need to walk far. I have only 1pair of flats but they always fell off my feet from stretching after a few months of wear. That all being said, I don't have many complaints with any other pairs. I can run miles in litas they are seriously so comfy and the rain boots are so perfect. The price is definitely right and you can always find good deals.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Love their style but find them wildly expensive. If you can manage to find their shoes on sale or at an outlet mall, that's the way to go. They have really fun styles.
Deb K.
Jeffrey Campbell makes the most on Fred shoes for a great price. The quality is amazing and they are always comfortable... regardless of the style you pick!! Highly recommend!!
Sarah R.
Fashionista Expert
My favorite shoes! I love my Jeffrey's SO much. They are definitely an acquired taste because of the style, but you can dress them up or down and they look fabulous. As a petite woman (5'4") I rarely wear anything other than heels or heeled boots. I love the height on these shoes and love the platforms for extra stability. The wooden heels and platforms make these shoes comfortable with more of a cushion-y feel. I own numerous pairs and I ALWAYS get stopped about them! Here is my favorite pair!
Ashley G.
Baltimore, MD
Great shoe company! Always unique styles that keep me coming back for more! The platform options are sometimes hard to walk in, sprained my ankle one :/ but practice makes perfect right? ;) cute cute cute!
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I never go out for a night of fun without my Jeffrey Campbell's! I own about seven different styles of Lita. Teal suede, black glitter... I love them all. They fit true to size.
Abby J.
Lexington, KY
I own the Jeffrey Campbell Calhoun boots and the legion boots and I adore them. They're by far my favorite boots that I own, I can't go anywhere without getting compliments on them
Jacqueline A.
Fashionista Expert
Some of the shoes are cute, personally, they are overpriced for the cheap quality.
I don't understand what all the hype is about, they just became trendy in late '09.
Andrea O.
I have many pairs of boots of Jeffrey Campbell Shoes ... . And I will never tire of wearing them, they are comfortable, beautiful and make me look immaculate.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?