BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #6 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These shoes a so awesome! I want a pair! I would definitely buy these shoes! Love the style!
Leslee W.
Ridgeley, WV
Jeffery Capmbell offers unique, trendy, eclectic footwear but it's a little pricey for me.
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
GREAT QUALITY AND UNIQUE SHOES. :) WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A PAIR ONE DAY BUT THEYRE SO PRICEY.
Karla B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Wow flawless cute shoes I'd wear them they would go perfect with the type of style I have
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I’ll there in a few hours I love 💕 I cannot I was like you were just leaving now see y’all
Allison K.
Wheeling, WV
2 words: Lita. Booties. Such great quality and very original. Pricy but worth it. A+++++++
maisa s.
Jeffrey Campbell ShoesJeffrey Campbell ShoesJeffrey Campbell ShoesJeffrey Campbell Shoes
Que F.
Hit or miss with this brand. The leather can be very hard on the toes but love the style
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Cute old school shoes !! It's retro and different ! But I wish they would make it comfier
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Great quality. Easy to walk in, I wear mine to raves for the extra height. Recommended
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??