BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Allison K.
Allison K.
Wheeling, WV
2 words: Lita. Booties. Such great quality and very original. Pricy but worth it. A+++++++
Paige K.
Paige K.
N Chesterfld, VA
Ever since I came across Litas I've been obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell shoes. They're so unique and surprisingly comfortable. Of course they're expensive, but they're not a shoe that everyone has.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
To say I have a Jeffrey Campbell shoe addiction is an understand. I own about eight pairs so far. Amazing quality, though you can quickly go broke buying them. Either way, JC always knows exactly what customers want.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Norfolk , VA
Jeffrey Campbell has amazing shoes; always up to date with today's fashion needs.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Jeffrey Campbell Shoes specially the Lita model. They are comfortable, Stylish and you will always get complimented on your shoes. I get so many compliments when I wear mines they are definitely a fashion statement
Katie T.
Katie T.
I'm a big Jeffery Campbell fan but since they're quite pricey, I either have to really save my pennies or stumble across a great sale to snag a pair. But they're gorgeous and so comfortable!
Dom R.
Dom R.
I've always loved how edgy these shoes are. They might be difficult to get wear at first but you'll always get used to them. They're so cute though, sometimes you just have to fight through the pain lmao.
Samira M.
Samira M.
Los Angeles, CA
I am absolutely in love with them. Very comfortable and easy to wear :) I was very nervous to purchase some because they seemed bulky but once I tried them on, I fell in love!
maya s.
maya s.
These shoes look a bit on the pricey side, but I think I just fell in love. I took a look at the website a bit earlier and if you want kind of that tumblr/grunge fashion, this is the place!
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Arvada, Co
Love this brand. It can be kinda privy but the quality is amazing and they are so cute
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?