BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes I think are really comfortable and looks good in girls who are brave and enjoy these shoes I think they are versatile!
Jordan K.
I have a pair of black glitter litas. They are so cute but very hard to walk in after a few hours my feet start to hurt but worth it
Lvz V.
boynton beach, fl
Love this brand so unique and different, great buy.
Franquel F.
Tallahassee, FL
Very very unique shoes! i don't have any of the popular heels, but i do have a couple of his flats which are amazing! they are genuine leather and hold up nicely! i would definitely say search online for sales and deals!
Georgie S.
San Diego, CA
If you can score yourself some of these shoes do it! Super high quality and seem to last forever! They are worth every penny and all so unique
Asher R.
Yoy get what you pay for. Jeffrey Campbell's shoes are pretty pricey but worth the money. You see, they have the most comfortable shoes, its very trendy and stylish. They also have a very unique designs.
Jazmin H.
Port St Lucie, FL
These shoes are just ugly an uncomfortable I purchased them cuz I was in a state of "them look good enough for now " but I dislike this very much
Mariela P.
Brentwood, CA
I love the style of shoes. they are very unique. I admire anyone who wears them, they're beautiful! ❤️
Emily M.
San Juan, TX
I love me so Jeffrey Campbell's they're so nice. The platforms are easy to walk in and after they wear out a little I'm over the blisters but beauty is pain ladies!
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
Any girl who is bold and likes turning heads NEEDS these shoes! They are so unique and artsy, I wish I could buy everything in his store lol.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?