BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Newburyport, MA
This has been my favorite shoe brand for a long time. They always have weird and funky new things. Its a bit expensive but worth it.
Krista K.
Krista K.
Philadelphia, PA
When I saw these, I had to have them. Ripped them out of the box, threw them on, fell in love with them. Wore them out immediately. My night wound up being not as fun as I wanted it to be, as these were a tad too big, and I got blisters on my toes and heels. I read many reviews before I invested in these, and all of them said that these shoes run true to size. I would say that if you were wearing HD sweatsocks, they run true to size. But who wants to wear sweatsocks with a cut-out leather pattern? I would suggest ordering a size down if you are going to wear light socks, stockings, or bare feet. Other than that, I love these, and I deal with the rubbing. Everyone compliments about how great they look.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Torrance, CA
I can actually wear their high heels and feel comfortable (not dying the next day). Love these lovely unique looking shoes!
TJ P.
TJ P.
Anytime I'm need of a good platform heel i look for jeffrey campbell. Love his shoes!!
Moira G.
Moira G.
Hammond, IN
My ABSOLUTE favorite brand of shoes/heels. They're amazing quality, beautiful and extremely comfortable. They're a bit pricey but the quality, and longevity of the shoes make the price absolutely worth it.
Elaine C.
Elaine C.
Woodhaven, NY
I bought a pair of heeled sandals for my sister's prom and unfortunately when she wore it, the metal strap had a nut that came right off! I was seriously annoyed/mad so I emailed the company and they were actually nice enough to send a spare! Customer service is definitely great and I would alone repurchase something because of that!
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
JC is the ultimate trendsetter of shoes! I wish they weren't so pricey...but hey, it's part of purchasing a brand of shoes that leads in style!
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love JC shoes! They're adorable in every way! I wish they weren't so expensive so I can have more of them!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I work at a high end shoe store and we recently began to carry Jeffrey Campbell Shoes. There was one day that I helped out in the Women's Department and a lady brought me the cutest sandal. It was a Jeffrey Campbell and I was very impressed. Needless to say, I fell in love with them and plan on owning nearly every shoe that we receive.
Amy C.
Amy C.
N Royalton, OH
I love Jeffrey Campbell's shoes! They are beyond amazing. I have 4 pairs and if they weren't so expensive, I'd have more. They are definitely for guys and gals who like to stand out! My favorite pair are my Lita's. For such a high heel, they are so comfortable to wear. They are a good investment to any shoe wardrobe!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?