BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #6 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Amy S.
Elmhurst, NY
Omg loveeeee looveee loveeee , they have an amazing sleectionnnn of shoes incluuding boots and heels !
michelle m.
North bergen , NJ
LOVE their shoes!!! They are SOOO unique and fashionable!! They are a bit pricey but they're worth it.
Maggie O.
Ozona, FL
Wish I could.afford to.buy tons of these.shoes.because I would! Endless amounts of beautiful shoes!!
Vanessa C.
Los Angeles, CA
Shoes are amazing quality and worth the money. Super durable and comfortable. The styles are amazing.
elizabeth f.
Coachella , CA
Love all of their products first purchase I fell in love they had mec oming back almost all the time!
Ash S.
I love how unique the shoes are and they are fairly affordable. They definitely draw eyes to them aha
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
So unique and so many varieties, I feel as if they are custom made for you sometimes. Worth the money
Hazel S.
Jeffrey Campbell has stylish shoes that have unique silhouettes and go from day to night seamlessly.
Shatima C.
Very unique shoes. Can be a little pricey, but I love the uniqueness. I would recommend to others
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
I don't know where they come up with their designs but they're great. High fashion and affordable.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??