BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
leslie g.
leslie g.
I LOOOOOOOVE PLATFORMS!
i used to wear creepers and i\ve used these once(my friends) and they were sooo comfortable and didn't hurt my feet at all!! i really adore these and i hope to get my own!
BEST SHOES EVER!!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Erie, PA
I am obsessed with this brand! I have over 20 pairs of the funkiest shoes anyone has ever seen! I am always looking to buy more!
Karla B.
Karla B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Wow flawless cute shoes I'd wear them they would go perfect with the type of style I have
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.
If I could own every pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I would. They're on the expensive side, so that's not really possible, but if it were it would so happen. LOVE.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Lewisberry, PA
Jeffrey Campbell has some of the best shows ever! The styles are so creative and unique! They can be both cute and edgy and are made of really quality materials. The only issue I have is the high price; nothing's really under $100. But when you buy from smaller brand names that is what you should expect.
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
JC is a great designer, with great style. and in comparison to others in this range I would say that they are right on the mark. When you buy these shoes you are getting what you pay for. great quality, and good fashionable shoes. Usually you can also find them on sale too at Urban outfitters.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
I love Jeffrey Campbell as a designer. The shoes are absolutely perfect and always in trend. If I could, I would by a pair of all his shoes!
Peighton P.
Peighton P.
Crazy-amazing shoes! so many different styles, and they last a long time! Surprisingly comfortable as well.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Elmhurst, NY
Omg loveeeee looveee loveeee , they have an amazing sleectionnnn of shoes incluuding boots and heels !
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Extremely cute shoes!!!! Lovvvve the heels and boots and all that! Don't own a pair yet but hoping to someday
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?