BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Lynacy W.
Hico, TX
I haven't heard a bad thing about this brand. Everything they have is incredible and we'll worth the money
Jennifer H.
perris, CA
Always fresh. Always funky! Can never go wrong... Need some spice in your wardrobe? There's are the go to!
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
All of my Jeffrey Campbell shoes have lasted forever! They are super comfy and make a statement themselves!
Katie W.
I love this brand, it's very well-made and always has cool and creative designs. It can be kinda pricey.
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Great brand for anyone who doesn't give a damn about what others think. Love the creative shoes he makes
Caitlyn K.
Centereach, NY
Elope the bootie heals. Very cute and also comfortable. always look good in a pair of Jeffrey Campbell's
Meagan S.
The best shoe designer in a very long time. Next would be Alex McQueen. I love my Litas and Damsel heels.
Sharshalia A.
Duncanville, TX
I want some of these shoes they're ugly but I don't care I like to be different & I bet they're expensive
michelle m.
North bergen , NJ
LOVE their shoes!!! They are SOOO unique and fashionable!! They are a bit pricey but they're worth it.
Logan W.
Columbia, MO
I love how unique and stylish the shoes are! They are pricey but great quality and totally worth it.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??