BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Camille R.
Really pricey but Campbell shoes are by far my favorite shoe brand. I love fashion and this brand certainly meets my fashion standards.
Srijita P.
Gorgeously unique shoes that are the focal point of any outfit. Not the most comfortable, but a recognizable style statement.
Kristina G.
Irving, TX
JC shoes are very well made. The designs have gotten a lot more eclectic over the years and they have something for everyone.
Maryam A.
N Royalton, OH
Super stylish shoes! Every season there's always a pair I'm drooling over!! I wouldn't say they're very comfortable, but they are jewelry for the feet!
Alicia P.
Newport News, VA
These are the type of shoes that are right on the border of cute and ugly. People who wear them, swear by them. I think some styles are amazing and some are.. blegh.
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes I think are really comfortable and looks good in girls who are brave and enjoy these shoes I think they are versatile!
Jordan K.
I have a pair of black glitter litas. They are so cute but very hard to walk in after a few hours my feet start to hurt but worth it
Lvz V.
boynton beach, fl
Love this brand so unique and different, great buy.
Franquel F.
Tallahassee, FL
Very very unique shoes! i don't have any of the popular heels, but i do have a couple of his flats which are amazing! they are genuine leather and hold up nicely! i would definitely say search online for sales and deals!
Georgie S.
San Diego, CA
If you can score yourself some of these shoes do it! Super high quality and seem to last forever! They are worth every penny and all so unique
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?