BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Delmar, NY
All platformed shoes seem to be in again, this look is a little more punky but they are cute.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Fashionista Expert
Slighttly pricey, but worth it. They last for a very longtime. I still have mine from prom 2 years ago!
Andrae B.
Andrae B.
Greenville, RI
Jeffrey Campbell makes some pretty amazing shoes for both men and women. I have several pairs but when I saw the "Wordz" shoe awhile back, I knew it was something that I needed to have pronto.

The shoe is amazing, the colors are so vivid. It's definitely a throwback to the 80s/90s style of clothing. Worth it!
samantha a.
samantha a.
Fort Worth, TX
These are my absolute favorites, and there so comfy after awhile.
Celecia M.
Celecia M.
Henderson, NC
Love jeffery cambell shoes! If you are looking to step outside the box, this is definitely a go to. A bit pricey though.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Jeffrey C.'s shoes are just so mesmerizing to look at cause they are so unique, I am at the moment saving up to buy a pair.
Fauna B.
Fauna B.
Meridian, ID
Unique, quality and timeless I have a pair of Jeffrey Campbell booties I just love wearing with leggings and a big oversized sweater. They get me compliments every time I wear them and no one knows I bought them for a fraction of the retail price second hand on EBAY...well now they do!
Henery F.
Henery F.
Philadelphia, PA
There shoes are perfect , they might be expensive but there definitely worth it
Abby R.
Abby R.
Jeffrey Campbell is my all time favorite shoe designer. Such originality. Such creativity. Genius. And the quality is outstanding To say the least.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Really hit or miss with Jeffrey Campbell. Some are pretty much carbon copies of other designer shoes, but depending on whether you get it on sale, the price is pretty good for "unique" shoes.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?