BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Katie W.
Katie W.
I love this brand, it's very well-made and always has cool and creative designs. It can be kinda pricey.
Ameshia O.
Ameshia O.
These shoes are a hit and miss with me. They are usually really expensive, but I love to see them on the runway.
Shatima C.
Shatima C.
Very unique shoes. Can be a little pricey, but I love the uniqueness. I would recommend to others
Logan W.
Logan W.
Columbia, MO
I love how unique and stylish the shoes are! They are pricey but great quality and totally worth it.
Janet W.
Janet W.
I love Jeffery Campbells' shoes. They have a super funky yet chic look to them. They are also very comfortable for heels.
Mariah A.
Mariah A.
Some JCs are super cute and some are borderline hideous. They're pretty popular where I'm from, but you've definitely got to like the style to wear them.
Dominique F.
Dominique F.
Wallingford, CT
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes. There is a huge variety of styles and colors. These are very unique shoes and they are really comfortable.
Alison D.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
Who doesn't love Jeffrey Campbell? His shoes are amazing, stylish and well made.
This label has such unique styles that my forever grunge heart will love, all of the shoes are super cute but run out way too fast!!!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Lebanon, OH
Ugh, if I could blow all of my money of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I would. The Litas are just such a classy and edgy shoe. However, I don't have the money because it's all a tad expensive.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?