BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Katy C.
I have yet to buy any Jeffrey Campbells but love the unique designs and am sure I will own some at some point!
Cameron P.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Jeffrey Campbell has some very unique shoes and boots. I have a few pairs of JC combat boots and I love them!
This brands shoes are fantastic and really comfortable :-) :-) really fashionable too. Would recommend these
Peighton P.
Crazy-amazing shoes! so many different styles, and they last a long time! Surprisingly comfortable as well.
amber m.
taylor, MI
I'm obsessed with jeffrey campbell shoes they're sooo comfy and cute and the selection of styles is amazing
Cynthia M.
Panorama City, CA
I love these they fit night crawlers and they are so cute different is always better!!!! love the retro look
Veronica A.
These are so beautiful and you can pair them with anything,. I wish they had a Jeffrey Campbell close to me
Jacqueline F.
I buy Jeffrey's when I have a good chunk of money to spend. They are great quality and trendy but expensive
Kristina  .
Philadelphia, PA
These shoes are very unique and are a great addition to my shoe collection. The sizing is very true to size
Taylor S.
Borger, TX
Definitely beautiful and unique shoes. The only downside is the proce, but they will last a very long time.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??