BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Joey E.
Gonzales, TX
I looooove my Jeffrey Campbell's!!
They are so durable and well made.
I will say they seem to run a size small so size up!
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I have a few pairs of shoes from Jeffrey Campbell and they're different styles, and all are very comfortable. I love how he does so many different styles very unique. Buy a pair and I guarantee you'll always receive a compliment.
Jessica K.
Summerville, SC
I love this brand!! The creator definitely makes edgy and unique designs! I also like that they're super affordable but great quality!
Sarah E.
I love these funky shoes! This brand kills it in free people, dolls kill, and nasty gal. I so love them! They are so different and push the bar! Try this brand. They're quality without a big price tag!
Kaley K.
I love the three pairs of Jeffrey Campbell shoes that I own. I have the Litas, Spiked Foxys and Venice-Hi. I love how unique their shoes are. I think the shoes are definitely worth the price. I have a few more shoes on my wish list that I want to add to my collection. The Litas are my go to show when I have a night out. The platform helps to keep my feet from being sore the whole night.
Alyssa R.
Oh my god. I love Jeffrey Campbell. I only own one pair and they are my most coveted pair. I treasure them. They are really expensive though so I have to buy them on resale shops or cheap online stores.
Lia X.
I love love LOVE Jeffery Campbell shoes. They're super edgy and very bold. They're a great statement piece when worn with a simple outfit. And they are very comfortable. I would recommend everyone to have at least one pair
Alexis N.
I love for Jeffrey's shoes! Sooo comfortable, quality materials, and EDGY!! My favorites are my spiked flats, they are always a conversation starter.
denise r.
Love the look and style of these shoes. I have purchased many pairs and will continue to. It's totally worth the price. I usually always purchase my heels for here especially when I have a special date coming. I will totally recommend these shoes.
Sharshalia A.
Duncanville, TX
I want some of these shoes they're ugly but I don't care I like to be different & I bet they're expensive
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?