BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Juliette O.
Their shoes are great ! have super unique designs and worth the money, I'm always on the lookout for new designs
Ameshia O.
These shoes are a hit and miss with me. They are usually really expensive, but I love to see them on the runway.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
One of my favorite shoe brands! Stylish and on trend, as well as comfortable. Jeffrey Campbell never disappoints!
Sarah P.
Ithaca, NY
Beautiful, classy and unique shoes! I love this addition to my wardrobe. Don't know what I would do without them
Haydee G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these shoes! They are fashionable and very comfortable. They also are great for a short girl like myself.
Sabrina W.
Tabor City , NC
They're actually very comfortable. I love themūüėćūüėćthey look amazing if you like wearing anything spunky and unique
melinda b.
Always lusting after Jeffrey Campbell shoes! They're always super daring and stunning. I wish I had them all!
Kelsey T.
Extremely cute shoes!!!! Lovvvve the heels and boots and all that! Don't own a pair yet but hoping to someday
This brands shoes are fantastic and really comfortable :-) :-) really fashionable too. Would recommend these
Kateryna T.
Brooklyn, NY
Jeffrey Cambell shoes are awesome! Great quality, sick design and very affordable for the quality you pay for.
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??