BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
jaymie m.
jaymie m.
I think Jeffrey Campbells are so cute. I don't own them because they're a bit out of my price range, but if I had the money, I would buy them all in every color.
Sunita M.
Sunita M.
I love JC's shoes!! I know they aren't always the most affordable, but usually, I wait till there is an ongoing sale at Nasty Gal, Urban Outfitters, etc. before I buy 'em! I can't emphasize how I much I love them! Plus, they have a really wide range of designs, from dainty to edgy. :) Take your pick.
michelle m.
michelle m.
North bergen , NJ
LOVE their shoes!!! They are SOOO unique and fashionable!! They are a bit pricey but they're worth it.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
San Marcos, CA
These shoes look absolutely fabulous (to me). I, however LOVE "ugly shoes". I believe they're fashion forward and make a statement, because they're so loud!

I have several JC shoes.

Night Lita in distressed black:
These are amazing. They are very easy and comfortable to walk in, even for extended amounts of time. I pair them with almost anything.

Damsel Spike in white, also in black, Damsel in yellow & purple floral:
These are comfortable to walk and stand in for extended periods to time. They also look great! For me, since the sole is a little narrow, it took a few minutes to figure out my balance.

Shadow Spike in Rose Gold:
These LOOK amazing; however, hey are definitely not at all comfortable to walk in for long periods of time!
Gisela  F.
Gisela F.
Maplewood, MN
Whoa! These shoes look amazing! They look so cool fresh and fashion forward, the silver tip is just the perfect finish
Kristina  .
Kristina .
Philadelphia, PA
These shoes are very unique and are a great addition to my shoe collection. The sizing is very true to size
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Jeffrey Campbell is the It-Brand to me when it comes to edgy and trendy high heels! I have a few pair that I love!
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Glen Head, NY
I am on the fence about Jeffrey Campbell, I have two pairs, one that is a going out pair and one that is a more regular every day bootie. My $200 booties starting falling apart after less than a year and i emailed JC customer service and they sent me a replacement at no cost. So they have GREAT customer service but I am still iffy about the quality and don't think I would purchase a pair at full price ever again.
Charity L.
Charity L.
Corunna, MI
I have a couple of Litas that are super comfy and easy to walk in. Jeffrey Campbell has so many different styles that are unique. They are made well and I'd say for well-made, leather shoes that price is about average.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Love these shows. This company always has stuff creative ideas and they're cute too. Rating this a B just cause of the price.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?