BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Abby R.
Jeffrey Campbell is my all time favorite shoe designer. Such originality. Such creativity. Genius. And the quality is outstanding To say the least.
jaymie m.
I think Jeffrey Campbells are so cute. I don't own them because they're a bit out of my price range, but if I had the money, I would buy them all in every color.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Jeffrey C.'s shoes are just so mesmerizing to look at cause they are so unique, I am at the moment saving up to buy a pair.
Gisela  F.
Maplewood, MN
Whoa! These shoes look amazing! They look so cool fresh and fashion forward, the silver tip is just the perfect finish
Kelsey T.
Extremely cute shoes!!!! Lovvvve the heels and boots and all that! Don't own a pair yet but hoping to someday
erika h.
Kissimmee, FL
Really my type of boots
Elaine C.
Woodhaven, NY
I bought a pair of heeled sandals for my sister's prom and unfortunately when she wore it, the metal strap had a nut that came right off! I was seriously annoyed/mad so I emailed the company and they were actually nice enough to send a spare! Customer service is definitely great and I would alone repurchase something because of that!
Amanda L.
Erie, PA
I am obsessed with this brand! I have over 20 pairs of the funkiest shoes anyone has ever seen! I am always looking to buy more!
Dominique F.
Wallingford, CT
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes. There is a huge variety of styles and colors. These are very unique shoes and they are really comfortable.
Kristina  .
Philadelphia, PA
These shoes are very unique and are a great addition to my shoe collection. The sizing is very true to size
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?