BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
Super funky and super high quality. Not only are they stylin they last forever. Best shoes I've owned as far as quality.
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I have wanted a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes for a such a long time; they look good on my friends' feet. However, I tried a pair on and they look SO huge on my feet (I am a size 10 in women's). So I think if you have larger feet, they look way too clunky and huge. Disappointed.
melinda b.
Always lusting after Jeffrey Campbell shoes! They're always super daring and stunning. I wish I had them all!
Rhonda R.
Omg!!!! I must have these!!!! Their absolutely adorable !!!! I live the design!!! In the color will match anything....must have...
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
I have a few pair of Jeffrey's but never got into the overly tall shoe. I got some heeless suede heels, the clunky boot & some suede & leather 2 toned heels from free people that are to die for ! I spent sort of a lot of money on them but they're beautiful & great quality ūüėí
Fatiah Rebbekkah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a huge fan of this brand. I own over 10 pairs of Jeffrey Campbell. The quality is outstanding and the shoes are made well. From the heels to the boots to the sneakers they all rock. There is a variety is styles so everybody can find something to love and add to their shoe collection.
Sara d.
Fountain Valley, CA
Jeffrey Campbell is my all time favorite shoe brand! I own 7 pairs. JC makes such unique, and quality shoes that I haven't found with any other brands. Can't stress enough how much I love Jeffrey Campbell <3
Yasmin D.
Las cruces, New mexico
Ummm these are kinda ugly not my style lol maybe wear it when Halloween comes around ūüėĀ
May C.
JK is definitely unique and edgy shoes. Not for everyone. Price point is a little high for most people but can find them on sale at local boutiques. They are fashion statement pieces. I personally like to look at them and have bought a few pairs. Fun shoes.
Christine L.
Laguna Hills, CA
Absolutely obsessed with these shoes. While some of the styles are pretty out there, I think there is something for everyone. They do have more classic styles while also having the weirdest David Bowie-esque shoes you've every seen. There is a lot of variety and the quality of the shoes are worth the price!
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?