BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Gisela  F.
Maplewood, MN
Whoa! These shoes look amazing! They look so cool fresh and fashion forward, the silver tip is just the perfect finish
Alexa L.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love JC shoes! They're adorable in every way! I wish they weren't so expensive so I can have more of them!
Kassi B.
Coachella, CA
Jeffrey campell has really comfortable and walkable high heels. They are all unique and outspoken in they're own way
Emily N.
Miami , FL
To be honest I don't really like these shoes but I love the other style of Jeff cam shoes but they're kind expensive
Chloe B.
I love jeffrey Campbell products. Does anyone know of the best recommendation for shopping with Jeffrey in Chicago?
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
I love jeffrey campbell shoes! They're so confortable, unique and pretty! I love wearing them with alot of outfits
Natalie F.
Really cute shoes! Although, really expensive so I haven't made the plunge to buy them yet, but I always consider!
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Jeffrey Campbell is the It-Brand to me when it comes to edgy and trendy high heels! I have a few pair that I love!
Juliette O.
Their shoes are great ! have super unique designs and worth the money, I'm always on the lookout for new designs
Sarah P.
Ithaca, NY
Beautiful, classy and unique shoes! I love this addition to my wardrobe. Don't know what I would do without them
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??