BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I love every pair I own. I may not like every style for myself but overall I love the brand. You will get a lot of positives comments by anyone who see's you wearing them. I just got a pair of LOWREY and I can't wait to wear them all over the place!
East Orange, NJ
It's difficult to find comfort without compromising sexy grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrillllllllbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee
Junila J.
Junila J.
Middletown, NY
If you're looking for a shoe that gives you a statement, Jeffrey Campbell is it! I have about three or four pairs of Jeffrey's. They're not very comfortable but I love how different they are.
elizabeth f.
elizabeth f.
Coachella , CA
Love all of their products first purchase I fell in love they had mec oming back almost all the time!
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
I have a pair of white Jeffery Campbell ankle booties that I got a little over a year now. Although very pricey, these are some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. They go with so many different outfits at all times of the year and are extremely well made. I know not all of their shoes are necessarily practical but if you can find some that are they are definitely worth the splurge!
Emily P.
Emily P.
I love me some Jeffrey Campbell shoes. Always a funky fresh new style and good quality materials.
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
Jeffery Campbell shoes are incredible. I love how comfy they are and the price.
amber m.
amber m.
taylor, MI
I'm obsessed with jeffrey campbell shoes they're sooo comfy and cute and the selection of styles is amazing
aaliyah d.
aaliyah d.
Irmo, SC
If you want to be different you defiantly have to have a pair of Jeffery Campbell shoes they are so funky and cool i love the platform sneakers!
Kylee W.
Kylee W.
Dallas, GA
Jeffrey Campbell has some really crazy designs and some really cute simple designs. I love all of the boots he designs which is good because boots are my favorite type of shoe. They're a little expensive but it's worth it.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?