BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Love their style but find them wildly expensive. If you can manage to find their shoes on sale or at an outlet mall, that's the way to go. They have really fun styles.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
I loveeee every single pair I've owned and have one I've been wearing almost daily for 2 years and they're still in great shape. Yes the prices may be a little high but you definitely receive what you pay for the quality is there
Christina K.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
We all have a soft spot for the Lita. Although slot of his should are too "runway" for my taste. I love love love my Lita's. I walk hard so I'm usually pretty hard on my shoes. But my babies are still holding it strong. And show no sign of hard wear in the past 3 years of owning them.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
I love jeffrey Campbell products. Does anyone know of the best recommendation for shopping with Jeffrey in Chicago?
Juliette O.
Juliette O.
Their shoes are great ! have super unique designs and worth the money, I'm always on the lookout for new designs
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love my trusted Foxy. My go to pair for black shoes with my denim. This style is more appealing than the other weird heel shoes he puts out and it's an essential platform shoe.
Maygan A.
Maygan A.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg! What can't I say about JC! Lol. They are everything casual, chic, classy, noho, etc.. They are my favorite brand!!!
Kateryna T.
Kateryna T.
Brooklyn, NY
Jeffrey Cambell shoes are awesome! Great quality, sick design and very affordable for the quality you pay for.
Kimberly  L.
Kimberly L.
naples, florida
Jeffrey Cambell has some really unique styles and i really love shopping their for the winter because of the cute boots they have etc. their stuff is really expensive but still cute!
maisa s.
maisa s.
Jeffrey Campbell ShoesJeffrey Campbell ShoesJeffrey Campbell ShoesJeffrey Campbell Shoes
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?