BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Joey E.
gonzales, TX
I looooove my Jeffrey Campbell's!!
They are so durable and well made.
I will say they seem to run a size small so size up!
Karrie S.
Jeffrey Campbell shows are so unique and pretty. It's had this weird styles that go to together to make something beautiful
Gisela  F.
Maplewood, MN
Whoa! These shoes look amazing! They look so cool fresh and fashion forward, the silver tip is just the perfect finish
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
I have the cutest pair of shoes from this brand. they are daisies in a tan color. surprisingly they are very comfortable
Janet W.
I love Jeffery Campbells' shoes. They have a super funky yet chic look to them. They are also very comfortable for heels.
Alejandro R.
Moorpark, CA
Obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I have way too many in my collection, they keep me coming back for more constantly.
Celecia M.
Henderson, NC
Love jeffery cambell shoes! If you are looking to step outside the box, this is definitely a go to. A bit pricey though.
Maygan A.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg! What can't I say about JC! Lol. They are everything casual, chic, classy, noho, etc.. They are my favorite brand!!!
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
Super funky and super high quality. Not only are they stylin they last forever. Best shoes I've owned as far as quality.
Jessica P.
Jersey City, NJ
Awesome unique shoes. While a little more pricey than some other well known brands, no one compares to their wacky style!
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??