BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Jeffrey C.'s shoes are just so mesmerizing to look at cause they are so unique, I am at the moment saving up to buy a pair.
Alexi D.
I have the thigh high gray boots and I get millions of compliments every time I wear them! My favorite winter fashion boot
Karrie S.
Jeffrey Campbell shows are so unique and pretty. It's had this weird styles that go to together to make something beautiful
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
I have the cutest pair of shoes from this brand. they are daisies in a tan color. surprisingly they are very comfortable
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
Super funky and super high quality. Not only are they stylin they last forever. Best shoes I've owned as far as quality.
Gisela  F.
Maplewood, MN
Whoa! These shoes look amazing! They look so cool fresh and fashion forward, the silver tip is just the perfect finish
Celecia M.
Henderson, NC
Love jeffery cambell shoes! If you are looking to step outside the box, this is definitely a go to. A bit pricey though.
Alejandro R.
Moorpark, CA
Obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I have way too many in my collection, they keep me coming back for more constantly.
Jessica P.
Jersey City , NJ
Awesome unique shoes. While a little more pricey than some other well known brands, no one compares to their wacky style!
Janet W.
I love Jeffery Campbells' shoes. They have a super funky yet chic look to them. They are also very comfortable for heels.
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??