BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
maria Z.
maria Z.
These shoes are very unique and they have so many different styles but aren't always affordable and can be hard to find styles for everyone
Marie R.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
I love my high top spiked out Jeffery Campbell heels! So fashionable and last long
Linda T.
Linda T.
I own 5 pairs of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, two are litas, and I've had them for about 4 years now and they are all still in amazing condition. The quality is amazing. The prices can be a bit expensive and crazy but they do have good sales here and there. I love the different styles - they're all so unique and beautifully made. Great quality. You just won't ever be disappointed. I love their shoes!
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Love these shoes. So stylish and trendy and come in such a variety. The studded looks gives the shoes edge. Pricey yet worth the money paid. Favorite shoes ever. Come in heels and sneakers! Everybody should own a pair.
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
I have bought a few pairs of Jeffrey Campbell shoes. They are fairly affordable and have some super cute styles. Good quality that lasts
Emma R.
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
All the shoes are such works of art. Super unique and a bit weird, which I absolutely love. Everything is a showstopper.
Priscilla G.
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
I have the cutest pair of shoes from this brand. they are daisies in a tan color. surprisingly they are very comfortable
Christian A.
Christian A.
Valdosta, GA
TOTALLY #OBSESSED...I have three pair and my collection is only growing. Platforms are my go to · BUT I would be happy with any and every pair they have 😍💕✨😩 gorgeous shoes...amazing quality!
Yamaris M.
Yamaris M.
Belleville, NJ
Absolutely love Jeffrey Campbell shoes. They are comfortable and affordable.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Can I just faint for a moment?? Gah! Jeffrey Campbell shoes are like the holy grail of shoes!! Comfortable and high quality. I own several pairs of Litas and some wedges as well as flats. Every single shoe has held up great and been stylish and easy to wear. My collection is still growing but this company is on the cutting edge of fashion... Every year they present something new and yes, sometimes outrageous, but ALWAYS fabulous!!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?