BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Jazmin H.
Port St Lucie, FL
These shoes are just ugly an uncomfortable I purchased them cuz I was in a state of "them look good enough for now " but I dislike this very much
Mariela P.
Brentwood, CA
I love the style of shoes. they are very unique. I admire anyone who wears them, they're beautiful! ❤️
Emily M.
San Juan, TX
I love me so Jeffrey Campbell's they're so nice. The platforms are easy to walk in and after they wear out a little I'm over the blisters but beauty is pain ladies!
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
Any girl who is bold and likes turning heads NEEDS these shoes! They are so unique and artsy, I wish I could buy everything in his store lol.
Ilana D.
Centereach, NY
I absolutely love how unique and bold Jeffrey Campbell boots are! You can dress up any outfit with a pair of the funky boots!
Jelly L.
I don't own a pair of these shoes,but ive always thought they were so ugly lol, just my opinion of course, cause I know they are really popular Soto each its own.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
Fashionista Expert
Jeffrey Campbell shoes are very unique shoes. They are definitely a huge fashion statement. There's lots of different varieties so you can own a pair that fits your style.
Alodia Faye Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I definitely LOVE Jeffrey Campbell, their shoes are very reliable and unique. Before I got into fashion, I often saw these types of shoe and now that I have a pair, I understand.
Ariel R.
Some of their shoes are bit weird, but all of them are super comfortable. I own a few pairs of wedges from JC and they feel like pillows.
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
So unique and so many varieties, I feel as if they are custom made for you sometimes. Worth the money
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?