BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Dri  P.
Dri P.
Expensive shoes, but well worth the price. I find them to be comfortable and well made.
Hazel S.
Hazel S.
Jeffrey Campbell has stylish shoes that have unique silhouettes and go from day to night seamlessly.
Roffy T.
Roffy T.
I love how unique Jeffrey Campbell shoes are! There are a lot of stores that try mimicking the style, but nothing will come to the original
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Mocksville, NC
I own two Jeffrey Campbell shows now and I understand why people have an addiction. Jeffrey Campbell comes out with creative, unique, and classic designs. There is a shoe for everyone!
Ash S.
Ash S.
I love how unique the shoes are and they are fairly affordable. They definitely draw eyes to them aha
Lissette B.
Lissette B.
Cranston, RI
Great for alternative styles. They always have everything to complete a look. Its harder for casual wear. I think you really have to have a distinct look to pull some of them off. But overall great shoes, although they are pricey.
jessica l.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
I dislike these shoes in my opinion they are old school or for costume use only.
Maimuna B.
Maimuna B.
Not really catered for my taste, but for those looking for a great unique design and love the chunky heels and extra height, go for em
Angela W.
Angela W.
Westmont, IL
I dislike these shoes in my opinion. They are very costume-like and not at all my taste. But for those who dare to go bold with these shoes, I say go for it.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
To be honest I don't really like these shoes but I love the other style of Jeff cam shoes but they're kind expensive
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?