BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Jordan K.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have a pair of black glitter litas. They are so cute but very hard to walk in after a few hours my feet start to hurt but worth it
Jessy P.
San Diego , CA
Afford and VERY stylish (starburst Chloe boot dupe, anyone?) but I've found that they run small and as a size 10-11, it's a bummer.
Ashley M.
Lithonia, GA
One of the best desginers in the game right now. I love Jeffrey Campbell. His shoes are always in style and are very confortable.
Rhonda R.
Omg!!!! I must have these!!!! Their absolutely adorable !!!! I live the design!!! In the color will match anything....must have...
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
I didn't find them appealing at all my studs on my booties fell but they were very sharp sharp enough to cut my motherfucking leg
Kasandra L.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Can I have a pair of these? They should make a voxbox for stylish shoes. Because I am in dire need of new brands, like for real.
Sierra R.
Eugene, OR
I'm seriously in love with these shoes, completely unique & versatile. They're a little on the expensive side, but well worth it.
Amanda L.
San marcos, CA
I am obsessed with this brand! I have over 20 pairs of the funkiest shoes anyone has ever seen! I am always looking to buy more!
Brittany W.
Cypress, CA
Such cool, fun, unique shoes. They aren't cheap, but they are worth the price. Really good quality and really interesting shoes.
Anna T.
Love these shows. This company always has stuff creative ideas and they're cute too. Rating this a B just cause of the price.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??