BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
Jeffrey Campbell are my favorite shoes. Their shoes are very comfortable. I can walk in their high heels for hours. Some of their shoes are expensive but its worth it. I own a pair of leather Boots and I'm always wearing them. I would purchase more of their shoes in the future.
Justine Y.
Lexington, KY
Some of my favorite shoes have been from Jeffrey Campbell, however, comfort is definitely sacrificed for style. Prepare to buy some sole inserts if you're going to be walking long distances. Value is pretty great. You can find this brand on sale quite often.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
We all have a soft spot for the Lita. Although slot of his should are too "runway" for my taste. I love love love my Lita's. I walk hard so I'm usually pretty hard on my shoes. But my babies are still holding it strong. And show no sign of hard wear in the past 3 years of owning them.
Courtney S.
I loveeee every single pair I've owned and have one I've been wearing almost daily for 2 years and they're still in great shape. Yes the prices may be a little high but you definitely receive what you pay for the quality is there
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
Jeffery Campbell has one of the most unique shoe lines. I love their platforms the most. But they always come out with the weirdest and most fascinating shoe that makes me want to buy. I usually buy mine for Urban Outfitters.
Krysteena L.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i like jeffery campbell shoes but they cost so much. i brought a pair from karmaloop for a good price $80 compared to what they usually go for and there super cute. 6inc platform heels sneaker in all black. i only worn them a few times they aren't really comfortable but cute to look at lol
Zoe D.
oregon, ['', '', '']
The price is affordable but not that comfortable. I own on pair of shoes from them and the material is so hard that I have to wear band aids to prevent it from scratching my feet. Beside that it's a good brand
Christian A.
Lakeland, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
TOTALLY #OBSESSED...I have three pair and my collection is only growing. Platforms are my go to · BUT I would be happy with any and every pair they have 😍💕✨😩 gorgeous shoes...amazing quality!
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
I went through a bit of a Jeffrey Campbell crazed phase at one point and bought at least 12 pairs but not without good reason! There are so many to choose from and *most* of them are so comfortable! I've had some spikes fall off some litas (they at least come with extras). The solitaire heels are cute and classy but the Velcro doesn't always stay well around the ankles if you need to walk far. I have only 1pair of flats but they always fell off my feet from stretching after a few months of wear. That all being said, I don't have many complaints with any other pairs. I can run miles in litas they are seriously so comfy and the rain boots are so perfect. The price is definitely right and you can always find good deals.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I'm obsessed with these shoes! They feel so comfortable on my feet. And I don't feel like I have to take them off during the day because they hurt. I have had other shoes like these, but these are my new favorite. Definitely would recommend.
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??