BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
Jeffrey Campbell has so many great stylish shoes a little pricey but if you want to splurge on yourself these are great he is so many different designs my favorite are the Lolita's and it's just great shoes that really make a statement
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I have a few pairs of shoes from Jeffrey Campbell and they're different styles, and all are very comfortable. I love how he does so many different styles very unique. Buy a pair and I guarantee you'll always receive a compliment.
Jade K.
Jade K.
Los Angeles, CA
Is there anything to say Jeffery Campbell is absolutely to die for the quality and the creative style and custom feeling you get when you wear a pair of Jeffery Campbell's there is something truly special I am all for Jeffery
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I get tons of compliments on my Jeffery Campbell loafers. They bulky androgyny of the shoes really compliment my normal feminine dress. They didn't give me any blisters, and they were quick and easy to pick up at Nordstrom.
Lia X.
Lia X.
I love love LOVE Jeffery Campbell shoes. They're super edgy and very bold. They're a great statement piece when worn with a simple outfit. And they are very comfortable. I would recommend everyone to have at least one pair
Zoe D.
Zoe D.
Hillsboro, OR
The price is affordable but not that comfortable. I own on pair of shoes from them and the material is so hard that I have to wear band aids to prevent it from scratching my feet. Beside that it's a good brand
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Oh my god. I love Jeffrey Campbell. I only own one pair and they are my most coveted pair. I treasure them. They are really expensive though so I have to buy them on resale shops or cheap online stores.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
I love these funky shoes! This brand kills it in free people, dolls kill, and nasty gal. I so love them! They are so different and push the bar! Try this brand. They're quality without a big price tag!
Maika S.
Maika S.
I've owned a total of 4 pairs of shoes by this designer. Definitely a go to designer if you are trying to make a statement without breaking the bank! Best place to shop the brand is probably Nasty Gal.
Octavia B.
Octavia B.
Anaheim, CA
Fashionista Expert
Jeffrey Campbell Shoes is a must have! All of their shoes are so fabulous and unique looking. Very chic, very sassy. Also really comfy. The shopping experience is amazing. I love purchasing from here.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?