BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Christina K.
Chico, CA
We all have a soft spot for the Lita. Although slot of his should are too "runway" for my taste. I love love love my Lita's. I walk hard so I'm usually pretty hard on my shoes. But my babies are still holding it strong. And show no sign of hard wear in the past 3 years of owning them.
Courtney S.
I loveeee every single pair I've owned and have one I've been wearing almost daily for 2 years and they're still in great shape. Yes the prices may be a little high but you definitely receive what you pay for the quality is there
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
Jeffery Campbell has one of the most unique shoe lines. I love their platforms the most. But they always come out with the weirdest and most fascinating shoe that makes me want to buy. I usually buy mine for Urban Outfitters.
Krysteena L.
Fashionista Expert
i like jeffery campbell shoes but they cost so much. i brought a pair from karmaloop for a good price $80 compared to what they usually go for and there super cute. 6inc platform heels sneaker in all black. i only worn them a few times they aren't really comfortable but cute to look at lol
Lauren B.
I love Jeffrey Campbell !! Their shoes are so unique and great quality ! If you like unique pieces Jeffrey Campbell is the place for you ! I definitely recommend these shoes for everyone ! Super comfortable !!
Zoe D.
Hillsboro , OR
The price is affordable but not that comfortable. I own on pair of shoes from them and the material is so hard that I have to wear band aids to prevent it from scratching my feet. Beside that it's a good brand
Allia S.
WOW. So many great styles. These are defiantly in style and so fashionable. I love going out with these shoes and I really want to get more. I need more of these in my life. Amazing quality and designs!!
Yocelin G.
I honestly have never liked these because im more into normal types of converse. To me these are a bit too high and weird looking and they kinda look exaggerating. This is just my opinion though but i probably recommend to people with other likings
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I'm obsessed with these shoes! They feel so comfortable on my feet. And I don't feel like I have to take them off during the day because they hurt. I have had other shoes like these, but these are my new favorite. Definitely would recommend.
Sandy J.
THE STATMENET SHOE! There so freaking in your face and they look super uncomfortable cause of how amazing they look on! But there really not that bad. My only issue is sometimes they cut into my ankle depending on my socks.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?