BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Anna T.
Anna T.
Love these shows. This company always has stuff creative ideas and they're cute too. Rating this a B just cause of the price.
amber m.
amber m.
taylor, MI
I'm obsessed with jeffrey campbell shoes they're sooo comfy and cute and the selection of styles is amazing
Alison D.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
Who doesn't love Jeffrey Campbell? His shoes are amazing, stylish and well made.
Fauna B.
Fauna B.
Meridian, ID
Unique, quality and timeless I have a pair of Jeffrey Campbell booties I just love wearing with leggings and a big oversized sweater. They get me compliments every time I wear them and no one knows I bought them for a fraction of the retail price second hand on EBAY...well now they do!
leslie g.
leslie g.
I LOOOOOOOVE PLATFORMS!
i used to wear creepers and i\ve used these once(my friends) and they were sooo comfortable and didn't hurt my feet at all!! i really adore these and i hope to get my own!
BEST SHOES EVER!!
jaymie m.
jaymie m.
I think Jeffrey Campbells are so cute. I don't own them because they're a bit out of my price range, but if I had the money, I would buy them all in every color.
Logan W.
Logan W.
Columbia, MO
I love how unique and stylish the shoes are! They are pricey but great quality and totally worth it.
Dominique F.
Dominique F.
Wallingford, CT
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes. There is a huge variety of styles and colors. These are very unique shoes and they are really comfortable.
Jade K.
Jade K.
Love these JC booties! They're great for the heat and humidity especially during the "fall/winter" months that are still in the high 70s-80s. One con is they do rub a bit on the edges of my toes at first but I'm sure it will get better as they're broken in. Another being the stitching...
Emily M.
Emily M.
San Juan, TX
I love me so Jeffrey Campbell's they're so nice. The platforms are easy to walk in and after they wear out a little I'm over the blisters but beauty is pain ladies!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?