BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #6 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
I have bought a few pairs of Jeffrey Campbell shoes. They are fairly affordable and have some super cute styles. Good quality that lasts
Dominique F.
Wallingford, CT
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes. There is a huge variety of styles and colors. These are very unique shoes and they are really comfortable.
Shen D.
Surprise, AZ
Very high quality considering the price. Jeffery Campbell has amazing styles that rival anything else most mid priced designers offer.
Jenny G.
West Covina, CA
Jeffrey Campbell there so unique and it's label speaks it's name every different from other shoes very affordable and very comfortable.
Maimuna B.
Not really catered for my taste, but for those looking for a great unique design and love the chunky heels and extra height, go for em
Camille R.
Really pricey but Campbell shoes are by far my favorite shoe brand. I love fashion and this brand certainly meets my fashion standards.
Jessica K.
N Charleston, SC
I love this brand!! The creator definitely makes edgy and unique designs! I also like that they're super affordable but great quality!
This label has such unique styles that my forever grunge heart will love, all of the shoes are super cute but run out way too fast!!!
Morgan D.
Newburyport, MA
This has been my favorite shoe brand for a long time. They always have weird and funky new things. Its a bit expensive but worth it.
Jordan K.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have a pair of black glitter litas. They are so cute but very hard to walk in after a few hours my feet start to hurt but worth it
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??