BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Katy C.
I have yet to buy any Jeffrey Campbells but love the unique designs and am sure I will own some at some point!
Kelsey T.
Extremely cute shoes!!!! Lovvvve the heels and boots and all that! Don't own a pair yet but hoping to someday
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty Much My obsession. The designs are amazing and unique. The quality is really good too. There are so many styles but the litas are still my favorite.
erika h.
Kissimmee, FL
Really my type of boots
Cecilia G.
If I could own every pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I would. They're on the expensive side, so that's not really possible, but if it were it would so happen. LOVE.
elizabeth f.
Coachella , CA
Love all of their products first purchase I fell in love they had mec oming back almost all the time!
Anna T.
Love these shows. This company always has stuff creative ideas and they're cute too. Rating this a B just cause of the price.
Dominique F.
Wallingford, CT
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes. There is a huge variety of styles and colors. These are very unique shoes and they are really comfortable.
Moira G.
Hammond, IN
My ABSOLUTE favorite brand of shoes/heels. They're amazing quality, beautiful and extremely comfortable. They're a bit pricey but the quality, and longevity of the shoes make the price absolutely worth it.
Kelsey B.
Woonsocket, RI
Although expensive, I would say this brand is worth the money. I have two pairs of boots from Jeffrey Campbell from about two years ago and they still are in great condition.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?