BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Sabrina F.
Jeffrey Campell brand shoes are very stylish yet affordable. I own a few pairs of Jeffrey's shoes and every time I wear them I get compliments!
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
Any girl who is bold and likes turning heads NEEDS these shoes! They are so unique and artsy, I wish I could buy everything in his store lol.
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
I have been wanting these shoes for a while now and I finally just decided to order them and pick them up in-store, they run very very small
Danielle R.
I love Jeffrey Campbell as a designer. The shoes are absolutely perfect and always in trend. If I could, I would by a pair of all his shoes!
Roffy T.
I love how unique Jeffrey Campbell shoes are! There are a lot of stores that try mimicking the style, but nothing will come to the original
Chloe E.
Valdosta, GA
My jelly Jeffrey Campbell's will always be my favorite summer shoe. Great quality, a bit pricey; but totally worth it, they'll last forever.
maria Z.
These shoes are very unique and they have so many different styles but aren't always affordable and can be hard to find styles for everyone
Daniela H.
These shoes are completely ridiculous, but that's why I love them so much. I'm no good in high heels & platforms are the next best thing.
Ariel R.
Some of their shoes are bit weird, but all of them are super comfortable. I own a few pairs of wedges from JC and they feel like pillows.
kenya f.
Atlanta, GA
Cute shoes. I love all there shoes! Comfortable for the most part and I always get compliments when I wear them. They're worth the money!
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??