BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Kylee W.
Kylee W.
Dallas, GA
Jeffrey Campbell has some really crazy designs and some really cute simple designs. I love all of the boots he designs which is good because boots are my favorite type of shoe. They're a little expensive but it's worth it.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Glen Head, NY
I am on the fence about Jeffrey Campbell, I have two pairs, one that is a going out pair and one that is a more regular every day bootie. My $200 booties starting falling apart after less than a year and i emailed JC customer service and they sent me a replacement at no cost. So they have GREAT customer service but I am still iffy about the quality and don't think I would purchase a pair at full price ever again.
Dominique F.
Dominique F.
Wallingford, CT
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes. There is a huge variety of styles and colors. These are very unique shoes and they are really comfortable.
East Orange, NJ
It's difficult to find comfort without compromising sexy grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrillllllllbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Delmar, NY
All platformed shoes seem to be in again, this look is a little more punky but they are cute.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
San Marcos, CA
These shoes look absolutely fabulous (to me). I, however LOVE "ugly shoes". I believe they're fashion forward and make a statement, because they're so loud!

I have several JC shoes.

Night Lita in distressed black:
These are amazing. They are very easy and comfortable to walk in, even for extended amounts of time. I pair them with almost anything.

Damsel Spike in white, also in black, Damsel in yellow & purple floral:
These are comfortable to walk and stand in for extended periods to time. They also look great! For me, since the sole is a little narrow, it took a few minutes to figure out my balance.

Shadow Spike in Rose Gold:
These LOOK amazing; however, hey are definitely not at all comfortable to walk in for long periods of time!
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Jeffrey Campbell is the It-Brand to me when it comes to edgy and trendy high heels! I have a few pair that I love!
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
I have a pair of white Jeffery Campbell ankle booties that I got a little over a year now. Although very pricey, these are some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. They go with so many different outfits at all times of the year and are extremely well made. I know not all of their shoes are necessarily practical but if you can find some that are they are definitely worth the splurge!
Jade K.
Jade K.
Love these JC booties! They're great for the heat and humidity especially during the "fall/winter" months that are still in the high 70s-80s. One con is they do rub a bit on the edges of my toes at first but I'm sure it will get better as they're broken in. Another being the stitching...
Emily M.
Emily M.
San Juan, TX
I love me so Jeffrey Campbell's they're so nice. The platforms are easy to walk in and after they wear out a little I'm over the blisters but beauty is pain ladies!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?