BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
Port St Lucie, FL
These shoes are just ugly an uncomfortable I purchased them cuz I was in a state of "them look good enough for now " but I dislike this very much
Emily P.
Emily P.
I love me some Jeffrey Campbell shoes. Always a funky fresh new style and good quality materials.
maisa s.
maisa s.
Jeffrey Campbell ShoesJeffrey Campbell ShoesJeffrey Campbell ShoesJeffrey Campbell Shoes
amber m.
amber m.
taylor, MI
I'm obsessed with jeffrey campbell shoes they're sooo comfy and cute and the selection of styles is amazing
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Jeffrey Campbell is the It-Brand to me when it comes to edgy and trendy high heels! I have a few pair that I love!
Katie W.
Katie W.
I love this brand, it's very well-made and always has cool and creative designs. It can be kinda pricey.
elizabeth f.
elizabeth f.
Coachella , CA
Love all of their products first purchase I fell in love they had mec oming back almost all the time!
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
Jeffery Campbell shoes are incredible. I love how comfy they are and the price.
Jade K.
Jade K.
Love these JC booties! They're great for the heat and humidity especially during the "fall/winter" months that are still in the high 70s-80s. One con is they do rub a bit on the edges of my toes at first but I'm sure it will get better as they're broken in. Another being the stitching...
Emily M.
Emily M.
San Juan, TX
I love me so Jeffrey Campbell's they're so nice. The platforms are easy to walk in and after they wear out a little I'm over the blisters but beauty is pain ladies!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?