BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Abby R.
Jeffrey Campbell is my all time favorite shoe designer. Such originality. Such creativity. Genius. And the quality is outstanding To say the least.
Jaylin C.
Jeffery Campbell has the cutest and affordable shoes. I bought a pair of creepers from him and I absolutely love them . I'll definitely buy more
Jazmin S.
I love fat heeled heels especially if they look like short boots I love the style of the fat heel and I love all the different styles that it has
aaliyah d.
Irmo, SC
If you want to be different you defiantly have to have a pair of Jeffery Campbell shoes they are so funky and cool i love the platform sneakers!
Jazmin H.
Port St Lucie, FL
These shoes are just ugly an uncomfortable I purchased them cuz I was in a state of "them look good enough for now " but I dislike this very much
Georgie S.
San Diego, CA
If you can score yourself some of these shoes do it! Super high quality and seem to last forever! They are worth every penny and all so unique
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
JC is the ultimate trendsetter of shoes! I wish they weren't so pricey...but hey, it's part of purchasing a brand of shoes that leads in style!
Barbie S.
My sister loves jeffrey shoes. Usually always buy her a pair for her bday. They have many different styles to choose from. Some are a bit pricy
Jessica B.
St Petersburg, FL
Yes yes yes! I love most of the shoes by Jeffrey Campbell! Some are a little too far out for me, but most of them are super trendy and awesome!
Jade B.
This brand is wonderful and the shoes are beautiful. They have so many unique looks, I love my Litas, and if I wear a bootie it is often them.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??