BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
leslie g.
I LOOOOOOOVE PLATFORMS!
i used to wear creepers and i\ve used these once(my friends) and they were sooo comfortable and didn't hurt my feet at all!! i really adore these and i hope to get my own!
BEST SHOES EVER!!
Sunita M.
I love JC's shoes!! I know they aren't always the most affordable, but usually, I wait till there is an ongoing sale at Nasty Gal, Urban Outfitters, etc. before I buy 'em! I can't emphasize how I much I love them! Plus, they have a really wide range of designs, from dainty to edgy. :) Take your pick.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
To say I have a Jeffrey Campbell shoe addiction is an understand. I own about eight pairs so far. Amazing quality, though you can quickly go broke buying them. Either way, JC always knows exactly what customers want.
Katie W.
I love this brand, it's very well-made and always has cool and creative designs. It can be kinda pricey.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
GREAT QUALITY AND UNIQUE SHOES. :) WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A PAIR ONE DAY BUT THEYRE SO PRICEY.
Charity L.
Corunna, MI
I have a couple of Litas that are super comfy and easy to walk in. Jeffrey Campbell has so many different styles that are unique. They are made well and I'd say for well-made, leather shoes that price is about average.
Maddy S.
Arvada, Co
Love this brand. It can be kinda privy but the quality is amazing and they are so cute
Peighton P.
Crazy-amazing shoes! so many different styles, and they last a long time! Surprisingly comfortable as well.
Allison K.
Wheeling, WV
2 words: Lita. Booties. Such great quality and very original. Pricy but worth it. A+++++++
Kayla B.
Columbus, OH
Great quality shoes. I have purchased many pairs of JC shoes over the years and they seem to be the ones that are still in tact despite lots of use! Definitely worth the investment.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?