BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
olivia k.
Santa Ana, CA
Just got a pair of Jeffery rainboots that are non-matte with a heel and they are perfect! perfect size! fantastic quality! so easy to pair with everything!
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty Much My obsession. The designs are amazing and unique. The quality is really good too. There are so many styles but the litas are still my favorite.
Stephanie U.
Swear by their shoes! It's difficult to find comfort without compromising style, but, Jeffrey Campbell found a way to give you both and decently priced!
Maryam A.
N Royalton, OH
Super stylish shoes! Every season there's always a pair I'm drooling over!! I wouldn't say they're very comfortable, but they are jewelry for the feet!
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
They are expensive but worth the price when you're looking to buy unique , spacious, comfortable boots that are sturdy and will give you a lot of wears
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes I think are really comfortable and looks good in girls who are brave and enjoy these shoes I think they are versatile!
Tiana H.
Norfolk , VA
My first pair of jc were the litas. While yes they are very cute. They are not for the inexperienced heel wearer. I don't get much use from them now.
Alexis N.
I love for Jeffrey's shoes! Sooo comfortable, quality materials, and EDGY!! My favorites are my spiked flats, they are always a conversation starter.
Stephanie V.
Def a pass. I guess they are trendy but for the price the trend will be over soon. Many other options if you are just looking for the trend piece.
Claudia L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Their shoes are so unique and innovative. I do think that the prices are really high, but the quality is pretty good, so I think they're worth it.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??