BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
aaliyah d.
aaliyah d.
Irmo, SC
If you want to be different you defiantly have to have a pair of Jeffery Campbell shoes they are so funky and cool i love the platform sneakers!
Sunita M.
Sunita M.
I love JC's shoes!! I know they aren't always the most affordable, but usually, I wait till there is an ongoing sale at Nasty Gal, Urban Outfitters, etc. before I buy 'em! I can't emphasize how I much I love them! Plus, they have a really wide range of designs, from dainty to edgy. :) Take your pick.
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
Port St Lucie, FL
These shoes are just ugly an uncomfortable I purchased them cuz I was in a state of "them look good enough for now " but I dislike this very much
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love my trusted Foxy. My go to pair for black shoes with my denim. This style is more appealing than the other weird heel shoes he puts out and it's an essential platform shoe.
Kateryna T.
Kateryna T.
Brooklyn, NY
Jeffrey Cambell shoes are awesome! Great quality, sick design and very affordable for the quality you pay for.
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
Jeffery Campbell shoes are incredible. I love how comfy they are and the price.
jaymie m.
jaymie m.
I think Jeffrey Campbells are so cute. I don't own them because they're a bit out of my price range, but if I had the money, I would buy them all in every color.
Maygan A.
Maygan A.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg! What can't I say about JC! Lol. They are everything casual, chic, classy, noho, etc.. They are my favorite brand!!!
Jade K.
Jade K.
Love these JC booties! They're great for the heat and humidity especially during the "fall/winter" months that are still in the high 70s-80s. One con is they do rub a bit on the edges of my toes at first but I'm sure it will get better as they're broken in. Another being the stitching...
Emily M.
Emily M.
San Juan, TX
I love me so Jeffrey Campbell's they're so nice. The platforms are easy to walk in and after they wear out a little I'm over the blisters but beauty is pain ladies!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?