BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Samira M.
Los Angeles, CA
I am absolutely in love with them. Very comfortable and easy to wear :) I was very nervous to purchase some because they seemed bulky but once I tried them on, I fell in love!
Stephanie U.
Swear by their shoes! It's difficult to find comfort without compromising style, but, Jeffrey Campbell found a way to give you both and decently priced!
elizabeth f.
Coachella , CA
Love all of their products first purchase I fell in love they had mec oming back almost all the time!
Dom R.
I've always loved how edgy these shoes are. They might be difficult to get wear at first but you'll always get used to them. They're so cute though, sometimes you just have to fight through the pain lmao.
Anna T.
Love these shows. This company always has stuff creative ideas and they're cute too. Rating this a B just cause of the price.
Mariah A.
Some JCs are super cute and some are borderline hideous. They're pretty popular where I'm from, but you've definitely got to like the style to wear them.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love my trusted Foxy. My go to pair for black shoes with my denim. This style is more appealing than the other weird heel shoes he puts out and it's an essential platform shoe.
Emily P.
I love me some Jeffrey Campbell shoes. Always a funky fresh new style and good quality materials.
Moira G.
Hammond, IN
My ABSOLUTE favorite brand of shoes/heels. They're amazing quality, beautiful and extremely comfortable. They're a bit pricey but the quality, and longevity of the shoes make the price absolutely worth it.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Jeffrey Campbell is the It-Brand to me when it comes to edgy and trendy high heels! I have a few pair that I love!
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?