BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Junila J.
Middletown, NY
If you're looking for a shoe that gives you a statement, Jeffrey Campbell is it! I have about three or four pairs of Jeffrey's. They're not very comfortable but I love how different they are.
Rachel O.
Manton, MI
Love the uniqueness and familiarity that all JC shoes have with each other! I've owned a few pairs myself and am always wowed by the quality. Definitely a niche style but adorable for sure!
Miguel V.
Los Angeles, CA
Great selection of shoes, they always make the perfect gift!. I feel that some of their older collections have better leather quality but nonetheless this brand never disappoints.
Kelsey B.
Woonsocket, RI
Although expensive, I would say this brand is worth the money. I have two pairs of boots from Jeffrey Campbell from about two years ago and they still are in great condition.
Jade K.
Los Angeles, CA
Is there anything to say Jeffery Campbell is absolutely to die for the quality and the creative style and custom feeling you get when you wear a pair of Jeffery Campbell's there is something truly special I am all for Jeffery
Nevada W.
Lead, SD
Jeffrey Campbell never ceases to amaze. The styles are more unique so for anyone wanting something a little more "edgy" this is definitely a must have shoe line
Ashley D.
I've never bought a pair of JC shoes because they are a bit pricey but they are amazing and daring and I wish I had the confidence to wear them. Maybe one day!
Angela W.
Westmont, IL
I dislike these shoes in my opinion. They are very costume-like and not at all my taste. But for those who dare to go bold with these shoes, I say go for it.
Paige J.
Fayetteville, NC
Really pricey, but they're so unique and fun. Definitely not for everyone, but if you like trendy, edgy styles then this would be a good brand to look into.
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty Much My obsession. The designs are amazing and unique. The quality is really good too. There are so many styles but the litas are still my favorite.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??