BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Allia S.
Allia S.
WOW. So many great styles. These are defiantly in style and so fashionable. I love going out with these shoes and I really want to get more. I need more of these in my life. Amazing quality and designs!!
Rhonda R.
Rhonda R.
Omg!!!! I must have these!!!! Their absolutely adorable !!!! I live the design!!! In the color will match anything....must have...
Kimberly  L.
Kimberly L.
naples, florida
Jeffrey Cambell has some really unique styles and i really love shopping their for the winter because of the cute boots they have etc. their stuff is really expensive but still cute!
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
Port St Lucie, FL
These shoes are just ugly an uncomfortable I purchased them cuz I was in a state of "them look good enough for now " but I dislike this very much
Juliette O.
Juliette O.
Their shoes are great ! have super unique designs and worth the money, I'm always on the lookout for new designs
Maygan A.
Maygan A.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg! What can't I say about JC! Lol. They are everything casual, chic, classy, noho, etc.. They are my favorite brand!!!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I love every pair I own. I may not like every style for myself but overall I love the brand. You will get a lot of positives comments by anyone who see's you wearing them. I just got a pair of LOWREY and I can't wait to wear them all over the place!
East Orange, NJ
It's difficult to find comfort without compromising sexy grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrillllllllbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee
Jade K.
Jade K.
Love these JC booties! They're great for the heat and humidity especially during the "fall/winter" months that are still in the high 70s-80s. One con is they do rub a bit on the edges of my toes at first but I'm sure it will get better as they're broken in. Another being the stitching...
Emily M.
Emily M.
San Juan, TX
I love me so Jeffrey Campbell's they're so nice. The platforms are easy to walk in and after they wear out a little I'm over the blisters but beauty is pain ladies!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?