BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Noell F.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Jeffery Campbell never stops coming up with clever and Internet designs. While they aren't the most practical, it's like wearing art on your feet. These are a short girls dream! One complaint is that they are hard to walk in until you get the hang of it.
radija s.
radija s.
Amei preciso experimentar, muito lindo
Super recomendado, 100% de perfeição ❤ adorei
Milan C.
Milan C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Jeffery Campbell has one of the most unique shoe lines. I love their platforms the most. But they always come out with the weirdest and most fascinating shoe that makes me want to buy. I usually buy mine for Urban Outfitters.
Fidan A.
Fidan A.
Oh they are so stylish and good quality. Cons is that heels are a bit high for such casual looking shoes, but if you aregreat with styling and making all of your look there are no cons. Despite of high heels they are comfortable
Mariela P.
Mariela P.
Brentwood , CA
I love the style of shoes. they are very unique. I admire anyone who wears them, they're beautiful! ❤️
Maygan A.
Maygan A.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg! What can't I say about JC! Lol. They are everything casual, chic, classy, noho, etc.. They are my favorite brand!!!
Kateryna T.
Kateryna T.
Brooklyn, NY
Jeffrey Cambell shoes are awesome! Great quality, sick design and very affordable for the quality you pay for.
Allia S.
Allia S.
WOW. So many great styles. These are defiantly in style and so fashionable. I love going out with these shoes and I really want to get more. I need more of these in my life. Amazing quality and designs!!
Rhonda R.
Rhonda R.
Omg!!!! I must have these!!!! Their absolutely adorable !!!! I live the design!!! In the color will match anything....must have...
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
Port St Lucie, FL
These shoes are just ugly an uncomfortable I purchased them cuz I was in a state of "them look good enough for now " but I dislike this very much
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?