BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #6 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Adelina O.
Las Vegas, NV
Literally obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell's shoes. I have a pair of litas, soirees and a few platforms and I absolutely love them. so many different ideas and so unique.
Alicia P.
Plainfield, IL
These are the type of shoes that are right on the border of cute and ugly. People who wear them, swear by them. I think some styles are amazing and some are.. blegh.
Cecilia G.
If I could own every pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I would. They're on the expensive side, so that's not really possible, but if it were it would so happen. LOVE.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Jeffrey Campbell always puts out my dream shoes, I only own spiked Lita boots now because they are pricey buy I will definitely invest in more shoes from this line.
Emily M.
San Juan, TX
I love me so Jeffrey Campbell's they're so nice. The platforms are easy to walk in and after they wear out a little I'm over the blisters but beauty is pain ladies!
Jelly L.
I don't own a pair of these shoes,but ive always thought they were so ugly lol, just my opinion of course, cause I know they are really popular Soto each its own.
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
They have the cutest boot selection ever! I love all their shoes but the boots.... Omg! They're super comfortable and good quality so you'll have them forever! Lol
Taylor L.
Dayton, KY
I absolutely love these shoes. They have such a distinctive style, and they come in awesome patterns and styles. I have a pair of studded Lita's that are perfect!
Jaymie M.
I think Jeffrey Campbells are so cute. I don't own them because they're a bit out of my price range, but if I had the money, I would buy them all in every color.
Moira G.
Hammond, IN
My ABSOLUTE favorite brand of shoes/heels. They're amazing quality, beautiful and extremely comfortable. They're a bit pricey but the quality, and longevity of the shoes make the price absolutely worth it.
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??