BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Emily M.
San Juan, TX
I love me so Jeffrey Campbell's they're so nice. The platforms are easy to walk in and after they wear out a little I'm over the blisters but beauty is pain ladies!
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Jeffrey Campbell always puts out my dream shoes, I only own spiked Lita boots now because they are pricey buy I will definitely invest in more shoes from this line.
Jelly L.
I don't own a pair of these shoes,but ive always thought they were so ugly lol, just my opinion of course, cause I know they are really popular Soto each its own.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
I absolutely love these shoes. They have such a distinctive style, and they come in awesome patterns and styles. I have a pair of studded Lita's that are perfect!
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
They have the cutest boot selection ever! I love all their shoes but the boots.... Omg! They're super comfortable and good quality so you'll have them forever! Lol
jaymie m.
I think Jeffrey Campbells are so cute. I don't own them because they're a bit out of my price range, but if I had the money, I would buy them all in every color.
Moira G.
Hammond, IN
My ABSOLUTE favorite brand of shoes/heels. They're amazing quality, beautiful and extremely comfortable. They're a bit pricey but the quality, and longevity of the shoes make the price absolutely worth it.
Whitney B.
I would love to try these high tops around the ankle they look comfortable and based of some of the reading others agree a lot of high tops ankle are are not fit for comfort like these appear to be
Rachel G.
I love a statement shoe with some durability but not too much expense - Jeffrey Campbell fits the bill. Designs can be quite loud, fierce, more bold than feminine, but I like that in my shoe.
Jacqueline C.
Really hit or miss with Jeffrey Campbell. Some are pretty much carbon copies of other designer shoes, but depending on whether you get it on sale, the price is pretty good for "unique" shoes.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??