BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
This brands shoes are fantastic and really comfortable :-) :-) really fashionable too. Would recommend these
Amanda C.
Delmar, NY
All platformed shoes seem to be in again, this look is a little more punky but they are cute.
Peighton P.
Crazy-amazing shoes! so many different styles, and they last a long time! Surprisingly comfortable as well.
michelle m.
North bergen , NJ
LOVE their shoes!!! They are SOOO unique and fashionable!! They are a bit pricey but they're worth it.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
GREAT QUALITY AND UNIQUE SHOES. :) WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A PAIR ONE DAY BUT THEYRE SO PRICEY.
Sunita M.
I love JC's shoes!! I know they aren't always the most affordable, but usually, I wait till there is an ongoing sale at Nasty Gal, Urban Outfitters, etc. before I buy 'em! I can't emphasize how I much I love them! Plus, they have a really wide range of designs, from dainty to edgy. :) Take your pick.
Katie W.
I love this brand, it's very well-made and always has cool and creative designs. It can be kinda pricey.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
No matter what outfit you wear or mood you're in. Jeffrey Campbell has the shoe for you. Every shoe makes a statement. My personal favorite is the Big Lita shoe. I never go anywhere without my Jeffrey Campbells.
Tiffany R.
San Marcos, CA
These shoes look absolutely fabulous (to me). I, however LOVE "ugly shoes". I believe they're fashion forward and make a statement, because they're so loud!

I have several JC shoes.

Night Lita in distressed black:
These are amazing. They are very easy and comfortable to walk in, even for extended amounts of time. I pair them with almost anything.

Damsel Spike in white, also in black, Damsel in yellow & purple floral:
These are comfortable to walk and stand in for extended periods to time. They also look great! For me, since the sole is a little narrow, it took a few minutes to figure out my balance.

Shadow Spike in Rose Gold:
These LOOK amazing; however, hey are definitely not at all comfortable to walk in for long periods of time!
Charity L.
Corunna, MI
I have a couple of Litas that are super comfy and easy to walk in. Jeffrey Campbell has so many different styles that are unique. They are made well and I'd say for well-made, leather shoes that price is about average.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?