BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.
The shoes are amazing very unique and fun to wear. one of my favorites to purchase.
Unique W.
Unique W.
Portland, OR
They are unique. I could see myself wearing them. They are cute in their own way.
Que F.
Que F.
Hit or miss with this brand. The leather can be very hard on the toes but love the style
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
I love JC's. they hold up really well over the years. worth the price! super cute
Litekiah G.
Litekiah G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My cousin loves shoes like this! She always buys these type of shoes 😍😍😍😍😍
Lvz V.
Lvz V.
boynton beach, fl
Love this brand so unique and different, great buy.
Celeste J.
Celeste J.
Fresno, CA
I personally am not into the crazy bulky shoes they create, but they do have so many others that I have purchased that I absolutely love! I am a huge fan. There shoes are amazing quality, they are a little pricy but worth it.
Lina B.
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
Jeffery Campbell has a really unique funky style but I love my jefferys. I feel super 70s and they are adorable. A little bit pricey otherwise I would own plenty more pairs because they are so freakin cute!
Anne H.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
I didn't find them appealing at all my studs on my booties fell but they were very sharp sharp enough to cut my motherfucking leg
Alexi D.
Alexi D.
I have the thigh high gray boots and I get millions of compliments every time I wear them! My favorite winter fashion boot
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?