BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Alodia Faye Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I definitely LOVE Jeffrey Campbell, their shoes are very reliable and unique. Before I got into fashion, I often saw these types of shoe and now that I have a pair, I understand.
Neen B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry. You can always expect something new released for the following season. Very popular demand!!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love my trusted Foxy. My go to pair for black shoes with my denim. This style is more appealing than the other weird heel shoes he puts out and it's an essential platform shoe.
Mackenzie M.
Pacific Grove , CA
All so alternative and unique. There's a shoe for everyone, whether you want something you can wear every day or you're looking for a crazy statement shoe, J.C. has you covered.
Samira M.
Los Angeles, CA
I am absolutely in love with them. Very comfortable and easy to wear :) I was very nervous to purchase some because they seemed bulky but once I tried them on, I fell in love!
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Jeffrey Campbell shoes are very unique shoes. They are definitely a huge fashion statement. There's lots of different varieties so you can own a pair that fits your style.
fatima s.
Brooklyn, NY
I loveeeeee Jeffrey Campbell shoes . they are so unique I can always find something that I love the shoes are so pretty and the designs are always so original it's amazing.
Adelina O.
Las Vegas, NV
Literally obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell's shoes. I have a pair of litas, soirees and a few platforms and I absolutely love them. so many different ideas and so unique.
Alicia P.
Plainfield, IL
These are the type of shoes that are right on the border of cute and ugly. People who wear them, swear by them. I think some styles are amazing and some are.. blegh.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Jeffrey Campbell always puts out my dream shoes, I only own spiked Lita boots now because they are pricey buy I will definitely invest in more shoes from this line.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??