BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Paige K.
N Chesterfld, VA
Ever since I came across Litas I've been obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell shoes. They're so unique and surprisingly comfortable. Of course they're expensive, but they're not a shoe that everyone has.
Katie T.
I'm a big Jeffery Campbell fan but since they're quite pricey, I either have to really save my pennies or stumble across a great sale to snag a pair. But they're gorgeous and so comfortable!
maya s.
These shoes look a bit on the pricey side, but I think I just fell in love. I took a look at the website a bit earlier and if you want kind of that tumblr/grunge fashion, this is the place!
Alyssa R.
Oh my god. I love Jeffrey Campbell. I only own one pair and they are my most coveted pair. I treasure them. They are really expensive though so I have to buy them on resale shops or cheap online stores.
Amanda N.
Kettering, OH
Ugh, if I could blow all of my money of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I would. The Litas are just such a classy and edgy shoe. However, I don't have the money because it's all a tad expensive.
Vivi S.
Mission, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
If you want something different and spunky Jeffrey Campbell is your guy for shoes! I own a lot of their Lita's and a couple others too! Their shoes call out for attention they're awesome!
Kayla B.
Columbus, OH
Great quality shoes. I have purchased many pairs of JC shoes over the years and they seem to be the ones that are still in tact despite lots of use! Definitely worth the investment.
christine n.
Temple City, CA
To be honest i don't own any jeffrey campbells because they are waaaay overpriced but i love them so much and ive heard nothing but great reviews on them, they are so cute and sooo unique!
Kimberly  L.
naples, florida
Jeffrey Cambell has some really unique styles and i really love shopping their for the winter because of the cute boots they have etc. their stuff is really expensive but still cute!
Tiffany R.
Mocksville, NC
I own two Jeffrey Campbell shows now and I understand why people have an addiction. Jeffrey Campbell comes out with creative, unique, and classic designs. There is a shoe for everyone!
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??