BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Margaret A.
Jeffery Campbell shoes are incredible. I love how comfy they are and the price.
Junila J.
Middletown, NY
If you're looking for a shoe that gives you a statement, Jeffrey Campbell is it! I have about three or four pairs of Jeffrey's. They're not very comfortable but I love how different they are.
Karla B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Wow flawless cute shoes I'd wear them they would go perfect with the type of style I have
Krista K.
Philadelphia, PA
When I saw these, I had to have them. Ripped them out of the box, threw them on, fell in love with them. Wore them out immediately. My night wound up being not as fun as I wanted it to be, as these were a tad too big, and I got blisters on my toes and heels. I read many reviews before I invested in these, and all of them said that these shoes run true to size. I would say that if you were wearing HD sweatsocks, they run true to size. But who wants to wear sweatsocks with a cut-out leather pattern? I would suggest ordering a size down if you are going to wear light socks, stockings, or bare feet. Other than that, I love these, and I deal with the rubbing. Everyone compliments about how great they look.
Maggie O.
Ozona, FL
Wish I could.afford to.buy tons of these.shoes.because I would! Endless amounts of beautiful shoes!!
Moira G.
Hammond, IN
My ABSOLUTE favorite brand of shoes/heels. They're amazing quality, beautiful and extremely comfortable. They're a bit pricey but the quality, and longevity of the shoes make the price absolutely worth it.
Sara G.
South gate, Ca
All around 10! leader in shoes. love the style, and super comfy for platforms!
elizabeth f.
Coachella , CA
Love all of their products first purchase I fell in love they had mec oming back almost all the time!
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty Much My obsession. The designs are amazing and unique. The quality is really good too. There are so many styles but the litas are still my favorite.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
Who doesn't love Jeffrey Campbell? His shoes are amazing, stylish and well made.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?