BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes I think are really comfortable and looks good in girls who are brave and enjoy these shoes I think they are versatile!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
The best shoe designer in a very long time. Next would be Alex McQueen. I love my Litas and Damsel heels.
Karrie S.
Karrie S.
Jeffrey Campbell shows are so unique and pretty. It's had this weird styles that go to together to make something beautiful
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Jeffrey Campell brand shoes are very stylish yet affordable. I own a few pairs of Jeffrey's shoes and every time I wear them I get compliments!
Alejandro R.
Alejandro R.
Moorpark, CA
Obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I have way too many in my collection, they keep me coming back for more constantly.
Georgie S.
Georgie S.
San Diego, CA
If you can score yourself some of these shoes do it! Super high quality and seem to last forever! They are worth every penny and all so unique
allison f.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
I don't know where they come up with their designs but they're great. High fashion and affordable.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Jeffrey Campbell is an amazing shoe designer. Massive heels and platforms and totally unique.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
I have a pair of black glitter litas. They are so cute but very hard to walk in after a few hours my feet start to hurt but worth it
Loly B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?