BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
leslie g.
Tustin, CA
I LOOOOOOOVE PLATFORMS!
i used to wear creepers and i\ve used these once(my friends) and they were sooo comfortable and didn't hurt my feet at all!! i really adore these and i hope to get my own!
BEST SHOES EVER!!
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
No matter what outfit you wear or mood you're in. Jeffrey Campbell has the shoe for you. Every shoe makes a statement. My personal favorite is the Big Lita shoe. I never go anywhere without my Jeffrey Campbells.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Love their style but find them wildly expensive. If you can manage to find their shoes on sale or at an outlet mall, that's the way to go. They have really fun styles.
Fauna B.
Meridian, ID
Unique, quality and timeless I have a pair of Jeffrey Campbell booties I just love wearing with leggings and a big oversized sweater. They get me compliments every time I wear them and no one knows I bought them for a fraction of the retail price second hand on EBAY...well now they do!
Sara d.
Fountain Valley, CA
Jeffrey Campbell is my all time favorite shoe brand! I own 7 pairs. JC makes such unique, and quality shoes that I haven't found with any other brands. Can't stress enough how much I love Jeffrey Campbell <3
Katelyn B.
Joliet, IL
Jeffrey Campbell is great. If you're looking for unique, different shoes that no one has this is the place for you. They have tons of greats styles and unique shoes. It is a little pricey but for what you're getting its definitely worth it.. jeffrey campbell makes tons of great shoes
Radiant H.
New Haven, CT
I always liked Jeffrey Campbell shoes because how different the shoes designs was compare to other shoes. Bringing back the platforms and turning them into some cool funky shoes was the best idea evar!
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I have a few pairs of shoes from Jeffrey Campbell and they're different styles, and all are very comfortable. I love how he does so many different styles very unique. Buy a pair and I guarantee you'll always receive a compliment.
Deb K.
Jeffrey Campbell makes the most on Fred shoes for a great price. The quality is amazing and they are always comfortable... regardless of the style you pick!! Highly recommend!!
Asher R.
Yoy get what you pay for. Jeffrey Campbell's shoes are pretty pricey but worth the money. You see, they have the most comfortable shoes, its very trendy and stylish. They also have a very unique designs.
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??