BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #6 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Sandy J.
THE STATMENET SHOE! There so freaking in your face and they look super uncomfortable cause of how amazing they look on! But there really not that bad. My only issue is sometimes they cut into my ankle depending on my socks.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Love these shoes. So stylish and trendy and come in such a variety. The studded looks gives the shoes edge. Pricey yet worth the money paid. Favorite shoes ever. Come in heels and sneakers! Everybody should own a pair.
Christine L.
Laguna Hills, CA
Absolutely obsessed with these shoes. While some of the styles are pretty out there, I think there is something for everyone. They do have more classic styles while also having the weirdest David Bowie-esque shoes you've every seen. There is a lot of variety and the quality of the shoes are worth the price!
Jennifer B.
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes. His designs are so unique. Some styles aren't the most practical but they are fun to wear on a special occasion. I really like the combat boots and sneakers. They aren't too expensive either.
Angela P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Jeffrey Campbell Shoes specially the Lita model. They are comfortable, Stylish and you will always get complimented on your shoes. I get so many compliments when I wear mines they are definitely a fashion statement
Frankie F.
Very very unique shoes! i don't have any of the popular heels, but i do have a couple of his flats which are amazing! they are genuine leather and hold up nicely! i would definitely say search online for sales and deals!
Jade M.
Mesa, AZ
Jeffrey Campbell has some really great shoes. I really really wish zappos and 6pm would sell this brand cause I love them and their websites are so easy to use and give great deals!
Charity L.
Corunna, MI
I have a couple of Litas that are super comfy and easy to walk in. Jeffrey Campbell has so many different styles that are unique. They are made well and I'd say for well-made, leather shoes that price is about average.
Rianna M.
Charlotte, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
If you are looking for something affordable and different? Jeffrey Campbell is the name! They have all kind of shoes and I can tell, they are comfy and everybody will stop you asking where did you get that par of shoes.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
Jeffrey Cambell had such great style of shoes. So interesting and uniquely original. They're versatile and comfortable. They also have many different style to choose from. They're a bit on the expensive side though.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??