BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Tiana H.
Tiana H.
Norfolk, VA
My first pair of jc were the litas. While yes they are very cute. They are not for the inexperienced heel wearer. I don't get much use from them now.
Kassy L.
Kassy L.
Fashionista Expert
Can I have a pair of these? They should make a voxbox for stylish shoes. Because I am in dire need of new brands, like for real.
Adelina O.
Adelina O.
Las Vegas, NV
Literally obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell's shoes. I have a pair of litas, soirees and a few platforms and I absolutely love them. so many different ideas and so unique.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
They're super cute and on trend, but for the quality vs price, they are seriously overpriced. Also, they run insanely narrow.
Valparaiso, IN
Fashionista Expert
Jeffrey Campbell always puts out my dream shoes, I only own spiked Lita boots now because they are pricey buy I will definitely invest in more shoes from this line.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
They have the cutest boot selection ever! I love all their shoes but the boots.... Omg! They're super comfortable and good quality so you'll have them forever! Lol
Chloe E.
Chloe E.
Valdosta, GA
My jelly Jeffrey Campbell's will always be my favorite summer shoe. Great quality, a bit pricey; but totally worth it, they'll last forever.
kenya f.
kenya f.
Atlanta, GA
Cute shoes. I love all there shoes! Comfortable for the most part and I always get compliments when I wear them. They're worth the money!
Haydee G.
Haydee G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these shoes! They are fashionable and very comfortable. They also are great for a short girl like myself.
brandi g.
brandi g.
They're different. Great style. Affordable and it can really bring a look together. Too out there for my taste.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?