BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #7 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Jennifer B.
I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes. His designs are so unique. Some styles aren't the most practical but they are fun to wear on a special occasion. I really like the combat boots and sneakers. They aren't too expensive either.
Angela P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Jeffrey Campbell Shoes specially the Lita model. They are comfortable, Stylish and you will always get complimented on your shoes. I get so many compliments when I wear mines they are definitely a fashion statement
Jade M.
Mesa, AZ
Jeffrey Campbell has some really great shoes. I really really wish zappos and 6pm would sell this brand cause I love them and their websites are so easy to use and give great deals!
Charity L.
Corunna, MI
I have a couple of Litas that are super comfy and easy to walk in. Jeffrey Campbell has so many different styles that are unique. They are made well and I'd say for well-made, leather shoes that price is about average.
Franquel F.
Tallahassee, FL
Very very unique shoes! i don't have any of the popular heels, but i do have a couple of his flats which are amazing! they are genuine leather and hold up nicely! i would definitely say search online for sales and deals!
Rianna M.
Charlotte, NC
If you are looking for something affordable and different? Jeffrey Campbell is the name! They have all kind of shoes and I can tell, they are comfy and everybody will stop you asking where did you get that par of shoes.
leslie g.
I LOOOOOOOVE PLATFORMS!
i used to wear creepers and i\ve used these once(my friends) and they were sooo comfortable and didn't hurt my feet at all!! i really adore these and i hope to get my own!
BEST SHOES EVER!!
Sunita M.
I love JC's shoes!! I know they aren't always the most affordable, but usually, I wait till there is an ongoing sale at Nasty Gal, Urban Outfitters, etc. before I buy 'em! I can't emphasize how I much I love them! Plus, they have a really wide range of designs, from dainty to edgy. :) Take your pick.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
Jeffrey Cambell had such great style of shoes. So interesting and uniquely original. They're versatile and comfortable. They also have many different style to choose from. They're a bit on the expensive side though.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
No matter what outfit you wear or mood you're in. Jeffrey Campbell has the shoe for you. Every shoe makes a statement. My personal favorite is the Big Lita shoe. I never go anywhere without my Jeffrey Campbells.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
MIAMI, FL
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??