Jeffrey Campbell Shoes

Have someone purchased the REINE shoes? Do they fit good? Someone said on reddit that they fit small! HELP
Has anyone purchased the Hawthorne ( Jeffrey Campbell ? Is it worth 200.00
Does anyone know when Jeffrey Campbell will start selling litas again? And will the spike versions be making an appearance? I've been keeping my eye out for years and never seem to find them online anywhere :(
Start your review of Jeffrey Campbell Shoes !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylishin reviews
Jill E.
Coto de Caza
My all time favorite brand when looking for a pair of cool, trendy shoes. They are pricey but well worth it. They are so unique and comfortable. I get stopped all the time when wearing my Jeffrey Campbell shoes.
Radiant H.
New Haven, CT
I always liked Jeffrey Campbell shoes because how different the shoes designs was compare to other shoes. Bringing back the platforms and turning them into some cool funky shoes was the best idea evar!
Morgan D.
Newburyport, MA
This has been my favorite shoe brand for a long time. They always have weird and funky new things. Its a bit expensive but worth it.
Rachel O.
Manton, MI
Love the uniqueness and familiarity that all JC shoes have with each other! I've owned a few pairs myself and am always wowed by the quality. Definitely a niche style but adorable for sure!
Awi H.
Indianapolis
So so pretty. I love black color. I wish I get this. It look so expensive😩I cousin have one of those it so pretty!!
Luna V.
San Jose, CA
Love Jeffery Campbell shoes. Super comfortable and stylish. I wear them all the time. #voxbox #influenced #shoes
Sarah P.
Ithaca, NY
Beautiful, classy and unique shoes! I love this addition to my wardrobe. Don't know what I would do without them
Shivani P.
Centreville, VA
Jeffrey Campbell Shoes  uploaded by Shivani P.
Jeffrey Campbell Shoes  uploaded by Shivani P.
These shoes while expensive are super comfortable and chic. White is the color of this summer!
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I only have one pair of JC shoes. I have a pair of black Skulltini loafers. I love them. I usually wear an 8 and I have a wide foot. I purchased an 8.5 and I wonder if an 8 after a beak in period would have worked. They are a tiny bit big. They don’t rub or slip up and down yet but after wear and tear I am guessing they will be too big. I do love them. They are totally my style. I did purchase them from Poshmark and I got a helluva deal!!! I will collect these as they become available and I will purchase an 8, and I don’t mind if they look a bit worn. The pair that I just received are in new condition. No scuffs, no skulls missing and the bottoms are perfect. I got a deal! I have had them on for 6.5 hours today and they just started to bother me a bit. I am excited. Jeffrey Campbell—— we miss you 😘 give us some shoes!!!!
Ryan P.
Anderson, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am absolutely obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell shoes. They're always so unique and the attention to detail is amazing. They do tend to run small, but other than that, the quality is superb. I honestly couldn't choose a favorite pair, they're all so beautiful.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...