BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Jill E.
Coto de Caza
My all time favorite brand when looking for a pair of cool, trendy shoes. They are pricey but well worth it. They are so unique and comfortable. I get stopped all the time when wearing my Jeffrey Campbell shoes.
Ryan P.
Anderson, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am absolutely obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell shoes. They're always so unique and the attention to detail is amazing. They do tend to run small, but other than that, the quality is superb. I honestly couldn't choose a favorite pair, they're all so beautiful.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE ME SOME JEFFREY CAMPBELL SHOES. I own about 11 pairs. My favorite are the Vita's ! You can wear them sh*ts with anything. Dress them up or down, whatever boo, I just do me. Jeffrey Campbell is my every day wear type of shoe. I loves me some Jeffrey !!!!!
journey h.
I love love love these boots they really bring out my inner emo side they are easy to walk in and they feel really comfortable, they are stylish and they look Really cute with almost any outfit.
Kaila F.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the brand and how creative the shoes are but quite frankly I’ve had waayyy too many pairs that were just uncomfortable. Super cute and everything it’s just they’re super uncomfortable
Ashlee W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Jeffrey Campbell shoes are insanely awesome. They all look so fabulous and cool but they're so darn expensive! I'm the type of person who tends to not where expensive things I buy and I just end up sitting and looking at them.
Lauren A.
Tulsa, OK
I love my Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I have had them for coming on a year and they have held up so well. I will say that they were worth the price, which was quite high. I would definitely purchase another pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes. My only issue with the shoes is that the sole has started to curl under my toes, which makes them less comfortable and harder to wear.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Can I just faint for a moment?? Gah! Jeffrey Campbell shoes are like the holy grail of shoes!! Comfortable and high quality. I own several pairs of Litas and some wedges as well as flats. Every single shoe has held up great and been stylish and easy to wear. My collection is still growing but this company is on the cutting edge of fashion... Every year they present something new and yes, sometimes outrageous, but ALWAYS fabulous!!!
Catherine G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Jeffery Campbell is one of the brands I have always adored. It's expensive but you can always find a pair someone is selling online. I bought a pair of flat forms from a resale shop and absolutely adored them. They are very comfy and have held up through my time and the person before me. Not all of their shoes are crazy and risky, they have great boots and booties that are very stylish. Love love love but can never afford my own pair
Lakisha B.
Cutler Bay
Iv always admired and loved jeffrey Campbell shoes at a distance. I Haven't had the opportunity to purchase a pair just yet.

I am an upcoming artist who has a thing for shoes but never the budget to match my passion for shoes. I am starting a blog journey / platform to share along with other shoes lover and would love to start my first blog with a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes!!!!
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Anna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These look fun! Where can they be bought??