BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE ME SOME JEFFREY CAMPBELL SHOES. I own about 11 pairs. My favorite are the Vita's ! You can wear them sh*ts with anything. Dress them up or down, whatever boo, I just do me. Jeffrey Campbell is my every day wear type of shoe. I loves me some Jeffrey !!!!!
kai f.
Fashionista Expert
I love the brand and how creative the shoes are but quite frankly I’ve had waayyy too many pairs that were just uncomfortable. Super cute and everything it’s just they’re super uncomfortable
Lauren A.
Tulsa, OK
I love my Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I have had them for coming on a year and they have held up so well. I will say that they were worth the price, which was quite high. I would definitely purchase another pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes. My only issue with the shoes is that the sole has started to curl under my toes, which makes them less comfortable and harder to wear.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Can I just faint for a moment?? Gah! Jeffrey Campbell shoes are like the holy grail of shoes!! Comfortable and high quality. I own several pairs of Litas and some wedges as well as flats. Every single shoe has held up great and been stylish and easy to wear. My collection is still growing but this company is on the cutting edge of fashion... Every year they present something new and yes, sometimes outrageous, but ALWAYS fabulous!!!
Kelly J.
Madison, WV
My black spike Lita's are my go to dress up shoe. You can wear them and walk around for hours without feeling like your feet are gonna fall off 😂 I've had them for over a year now and with the exception of like 2 spikes breaking off due to my own clumsiness they're still in perfect condition. Why can't every heel be this comfortable?
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Fashionista Expert
I went through a bit of a Jeffrey Campbell crazed phase at one point and bought at least 12 pairs but not without good reason! There are so many to choose from and *most* of them are so comfortable! I've had some spikes fall off some litas (they at least come with extras). The solitaire heels are cute and classy but the Velcro doesn't always stay well around the ankles if you need to walk far. I have only 1pair of flats but they always fell off my feet from stretching after a few months of wear. That all being said, I don't have many complaints with any other pairs. I can run miles in litas they are seriously so comfy and the rain boots are so perfect. The price is definitely right and you can always find good deals.
Catherine G.
Jeffery Campbell is one of the brands I have always adored. It's expensive but you can always find a pair someone is selling online. I bought a pair of flat forms from a resale shop and absolutely adored them. They are very comfy and have held up through my time and the person before me. Not all of their shoes are crazy and risky, they have great boots and booties that are very stylish. Love love love but can never afford my own pair
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Fashionista Expert
I got a pair of Lita's as a gift and I can't tell you how many compliments I've has on them. They are very out there and flashy but are great quality. They are pretty comfortable for their height and rather resilient considering they were worn in one too many frat house basements
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
Jeffrey Campbell are my favorite shoes. Their shoes are very comfortable. I can walk in their high heels for hours. Some of their shoes are expensive but its worth it. I own a pair of leather Boots and I'm always wearing them. I would purchase more of their shoes in the future.
Justine Y.
Lexington, KY
Some of my favorite shoes have been from Jeffrey Campbell, however, comfort is definitely sacrificed for style. Prepare to buy some sole inserts if you're going to be walking long distances. Value is pretty great. You can find this brand on sale quite often.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?