Jeffrey Campbell Shoes

Does anyone know when Jeffrey Campbell will start selling litas again? And will the spike versions be making an appearance? I've been keeping my eye out for years and never seem to find them online anywhere :(
Has anyone heard of these shoes?
All of these shoes look beautiful.! Are the online only or can you buy these in stores.? and do they run small or big.?
Start your review of Jeffrey Campbell Shoes !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish” in 5 reviews
Irvine , CA
I like to think of Jeffrey Campbell as the younger, hipper sister to Steve Madden. The brand is known for taking inspiration from high end designers and reproducing those designs for the mass market. I love that they make fashion accessible for people of all economic statuses even though I do believe credit should be given where credit is due.
Las Vegas, NV
I’ve had my Jeffrey Campbell Litas for almost 10 years now! They look almost brand new!! The quality is remarkable and they just get even more comfortable with each time you wear them! Highly recommend splurging in these.
Bristol, VA
I only have one pair of JC shoes. I have a pair of black Skulltini loafers. I love them. I usually wear an 8 and I have a wide foot. I purchased an 8.5 and I wonder if an 8 after a beak in period would have worked. They are a tiny bit big. They don’t rub or slip up and down yet but after wear and tear I am guessing they will be too big. I do love them. They are totally my style. I did purchase them from Poshmark and I got a helluva deal!!! I will collect these as they become available and I will purchase an 8, and I don’t mind if they look a bit worn. The pair that I just received are in new condition. No scuffs, no skulls missing and the bottoms are perfect. I got a deal! I have had them on for 6.5 hours today and they just started to bother me a bit. I am excited. Jeffrey Campbell—— we miss you 😘 give us some shoes!!!!
NEW YORK, NY
I have several pairs of Jeffrey Campbell shoes and they are amazing! I love that Jeffrey Campbell pays close attention to detail and makes all of their shoes high quality. All of their shoe designs and styles are so unique, and won't be what you see in every other shoe store.
Anderson, SC
I am absolutely obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell shoes. They're always so unique and the attention to detail is amazing. They do tend to run small, but other than that, the quality is superb. I honestly couldn't choose a favorite pair, they're all so beautiful.
Plano, TX
Jeffrey Campbell Shoes  uploaded by Lauren A.
I love my Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I have had them for coming on a year and they have held up so well. I will say that they were worth the price, which was quite high. I would definitely purchase another pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes. My only issue with the shoes is that the sole has started to curl under my toes, which makes them less comfortable and harder to wear.
Edmond, OK
Can I just faint for a moment?? Gah! Jeffrey Campbell shoes are like the holy grail of shoes!! Comfortable and high quality. I own several pairs of Litas and some wedges as well as flats. Every single shoe has held up great and been stylish and easy to wear. My collection is still growing but this company is on the cutting edge of fashion... Every year they present something new and yes, sometimes outrageous, but ALWAYS fabulous!!!
Jeffery Campbell is one of the brands I have always adored. It's expensive but you can always find a pair someone is selling online. I bought a pair of flat forms from a resale shop and absolutely adored them. They are very comfy and have held up through my time and the person before me. Not all of their shoes are crazy and risky, they have great boots and booties that are very stylish. Love love love but can never afford my own pair
Cutler Bay
Iv always admired and loved jeffrey Campbell shoes at a distance. I Haven't had the opportunity to purchase a pair just yet.

I am an upcoming artist who has a thing for shoes but never the budget to match my passion for shoes. I am starting a blog journey / platform to share along with other shoes lover and would love to start my first blog with a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes!!!!

Riverside, CA
Jeffrey Campbell are my favorite shoes. Their shoes are very comfortable. I can walk in their high heels for hours. Some of their shoes are expensive but its worth it. I own a pair of leather Boots and I'm always wearing them. I would purchase more of their shoes in the future.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...