BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL #5 in Shoe Stores

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
  • "Jeffrey Campbell has great affordable shoes very unique approach to the shoe industry.These particular shoes are rather stylish" in 5 reviews
Chasidy D.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland , OH
I went through a bit of a Jeffrey Campbell crazed phase at one point and bought at least 12 pairs but not without good reason! There are so many to choose from and *most* of them are so comfortable! I've had some spikes fall off some litas (they at least come with extras). The solitaire heels are cute and classy but the Velcro doesn't always stay well around the ankles if you need to walk far. I have only 1pair of flats but they always fell off my feet from stretching after a few months of wear. That all being said, I don't have many complaints with any other pairs. I can run miles in litas they are seriously so comfy and the rain boots are so perfect. The price is definitely right and you can always find good deals.
Kaley K.
Kaley K.
I love the three pairs of Jeffrey Campbell shoes that I own. I have the Litas, Spiked Foxys and Venice-Hi. I love how unique their shoes are. I think the shoes are definitely worth the price. I have a few more shoes on my wish list that I want to add to my collection. The Litas are my go to show when I have a night out. The platform helps to keep my feet from being sore the whole night.
Jade R.
Jade R.
The first pair of Jeffrey Campell's I got were the "Lita's" and I still wear them on occasion till this day. Not sure what it is about this brand that appeals to me so much. It might be the "color outside the lines" designs.... Or how some of the shoes I buy are like modern day "The Craft" whatever it is.. It's working!

I always get my Jeffrey's @
Nordstrom
Nastygal
Solestruck
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Fashionista Expert
I got a pair of Lita's as a gift and I can't tell you how many compliments I've has on them. They are very out there and flashy but are great quality. They are pretty comfortable for their height and rather resilient considering they were worn in one too many frat house basements
Talia C.
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
Jeffrey Campbell are my favorite shoes. Their shoes are very comfortable. I can walk in their high heels for hours. Some of their shoes are expensive but its worth it. I own a pair of leather Boots and I'm always wearing them. I would purchase more of their shoes in the future.
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
These boots totally surpassed my expectations. I read the reviews prior to my purchase and everyone had said they fit a little large so purchase a size smaller, so I did and they fit perfect! Would definitely purchase from them again. They're a really good quality shoes.
Justine Y.
Justine Y.
Lexington, KY
Some of my favorite shoes have been from Jeffrey Campbell, however, comfort is definitely sacrificed for style. Prepare to buy some sole inserts if you're going to be walking long distances. Value is pretty great. You can find this brand on sale quite often.
denise r.
denise r.
Love the look and style of these shoes. I have purchased many pairs and will continue to. It's totally worth the price. I usually always purchase my heels for here especially when I have a special date coming. I will totally recommend these shoes.
Kia G.
Kia G.
Jeffery Campbell is a very unique shoe brand. I have a pair of wedge sneakers that I love , however they're a little tight. I'd suggest going a size up when purchasing. But they are very cute & different . I got a lot of compliments & questions .
Mayra V.
Mayra V.
Jeffrey Campbell shoes are so unique and beautiful! They're definitely shoes to wear if you want to stand out. They're surprisingly very comfortable and they seem to last a good amount of time. Highly recommend for the fashion lovers out there!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
ARE THEY PRICEY?
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly i would never wear them myself who would ?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
They are good?
Anne G.
Anne G.
Are these comfortable? I heard they're painful to break in. Also, do they last long? Good quality?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
East Orange, NJ
Could you walk more than a mile in these shoes?