BeautyLipLip MakeupJeffree Star Cosmetics
Jeffree Star X Shane Dawson Velour Liquid Lipstick Ryland In Hand

Jeffree Star X Shane Dawson Velour Liquid Lipstick Ryland In Hand

by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

0.19 Fl Oz / 5.6 ml Original condition

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jeffree Star X Shane Dawson Velour Liquid Lipstick Ryland In Hand!
Amber W.
Knotts Island, NC
Jeffree Star X Shane Dawson Velour Liquid Lipstick Ryland In Hand uploaded by Amber W.
Personally I always been a fan of Jeffree Star Cosmetics! I love this shade of lipstick. It’s an everyday use lipstick. It goes on so smoothly and it’s so easy to make your lips look full with this lipstick. It’s long lasting and dries fast! It doesn’t smudge at all. It doesn’t feel sticky and sandy. I always have wonderful experiences with Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lipsticks and Glosses. I highly recommend this product. It is reasonably priced and worth the money. Retail: $18 Jeffree Star X Shane Dawson Velour Liquid Lipstick Ryland In Hand
heather M.
Milton, PA
Jeffree Star X Shane Dawson Velour Liquid Lipstick Ryland In Hand uploaded by heather M.
this one is pretty creamy...i wear pinks but am picky with pinks so i am unsure if this will go to my daughter or not...it is a very nice sparkly shade though so very undecided...nice packaging as always from js cosmetics...as always i recommend...
Shannon S.
Coal Township, PA
Jeffree Star X Shane Dawson Velour Liquid Lipstick Ryland In Hand uploaded by Shannon S.
Yes liquid lipstick named ryland Is my all time favorite color I use it for my every day look it goes with anything easy to apply very pigmented I’ve been using this product ever since I got it definitely would recommend it 10 out of 10
Carly G.
Massapequa park
Jeffree Star X Shane Dawson Velour Liquid Lipstick Ryland In Hand uploaded by Carly G.
I love this so much! Perfect shiny pink color and it seriously stays on so long. I can’t wait to try more liquid lipsticks soon.
Dorothy B.
Lake City, FL
I like the color. However it did seem a bit on the patchy side. However in my personal opinion I think it would look better as a lip topper than an actual lipstick.
Destiny G.
Hoffman Est, IL
I really like this lipstick but to be honest it’s not that wearable so it’s not something I would wear everyday but it is such a beautiful shade. I know Jeffree Star lipsticks are eye safe so you can use this as a lid topper or as an eyeliner and I feel that would look really pretty so the versatility makes it worth it! I’d recommend!
Allison C.
Fargo, ND
This was my first liquid lip from Jeffree and it was ok. First I tried it by itself and it looked horrendous on me. Watched a video that suggested using it as a topper and the product was totally redeemed. Tried it over Bite beauty’s Fig (which is my least favorite color I own) and it redeemed that shade as well. Now excited to play around with it!
Amanda  R.
Lexington, KY
This would have to be one of my faves also. Has the Root Beer smell likes the others. Gives a cute daytime look if I must say. This is a everyday look and I love the pink shade. Also love how it is named after Ryland!
Angelina  D.
Tampa, FL
Jeffree Star X Shane Dawson Velour Liquid Lipstick Ryland In Hand uploaded by Angelina  D.
I love it! Can not stop using it. My favorite collab ever. The lipstick looks very beautiful on lips. It looks like very sparkly gloss, but it is much more lasting. When I used it in first time it was hard to apply the lipstick evenly because the brush was sliding on my lips. (Sounds weird, but it the truth) so, if you not a pro at applying lipstick, you need to work a little bit to make it great. Also, in the end I love to tap with my finger all over my lips. because sometimes lines on contour of lips are visible and I am kind of trying to erase them.
aubrey E.
mooresville
The color is not it! Got this at tj max on sale and figured what the heck but it does not look good on my skin tone at all, I have a peachy pale skin tone with freckles. It got all dry on my lips and was not fun at all. Would not recommend

Looking for your answer?