MakeupLip MakeupLipstickJeffree Star Cosmetics
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood

by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick - Unicorn Blood

Does this dry out your lips and stain them?
What is the best way to remove this from my lips at the end of the day?
Best shade in the liquid lipsticks?
Start your review of Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood!
Cyndi G.
Larimer, PA
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood uploaded by Cyndi G.
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood
I only just recently started using lipstick and I am obsessed with this formula! My main reason for avoiding lipstick in the past is that they tend to be messy and I hate transfer. This lipstick stays in place all day and leaves next to no transfer behind. It is truly incredible and the color is fabulous!! I've never liked how reds look on me, but this is a very deep brick red that would pair well with any skin tone. I will definitely be trying more of these liquid lipsticks soon!
Carol T.
Alamosa, CO
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood
Can I be absolutely honest with you all? I absolutely love this color! It's a little bit sticky after applying but doesn't transfer onto anything so kiss anyone you can! Absolutely love the value and great price.
Ainsley S.
Augusta, GA
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood uploaded by Ainsley S.
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood uploaded by Ainsley S.
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood
Unicorn blood is my favorite liquid lipstick to wear during the fall and winter seasons 🍁 ❄️. This particular shade smells just like root beer which is so yummy 🤤 This formula has great lasting power, but it does tend to lose coverage when you eat or drink. I also think you can reapply without it getting cakey. It is such a beautiful bold color that you are sure to get compliments 💕
Renee A.
Tacoma, WA
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood uploaded by Renee A.
Thank you to an amazing friend and also getting the Jeffree star mystery boxes for spring I have two unicorn bloods in my collection I love it so much it is so beautiful
Porsha W.
Mt Sterling, KY
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood uploaded by Porsha W.
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood
Reds and maroons are my favorite lip colors to use. I also enjoy liquid lipsticks, so this lipstick and this color are absolutely perfect for me. This is the color I used in my profile picture, I find it to be long-lasting, of course that depends on what you are doing, and easy to apply.
Jill R.
Vine Grove, KY
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood uploaded by Jill R.
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood uploaded by Jill R.
I cant find the palette "Blood Money" on here so I tagged this instead. Blood money is one of his newest releases and is beautifully packed with tons of colors to go with your greens. This palette has several shimmers and mattes and endless possibilities. I love the packaging in this launch. Eyeshadows are easily blendable and stunning. So no matter if you're going for a subtle or dramatic look this palette has it.
Shani R.
Dallas, TX
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood uploaded by Shani R.
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood
Y’all don’t come for me with all this stuff going on but this Lipstick is my fav red lipstick it dries down matte !
Estefanie V.
N Charleston, SC
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood uploaded by Estefanie V.
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood uploaded by Estefanie V.
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood
Sin duda un color muy bonito y muy famoso en la línea pero antes de usarlos tengo qué usar un bálsamo ya qué se me reseca mucho los labios.
Kara K.
Merrillville, IN
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood uploaded by Kara K.
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood
Jeffree Star Cosmetics and KVD Beauty liquid lipsticks are very very similar. It's down to if one color is sold out in one brand you can wander over and find its dupe in the other brand. JSC is out of Scorpio, try KVD Ayesha. KVD Lolita is out, go for JSC Androgyny. That being said if JSC is too dry for you, pick KVD. If you want high pigment one swipe coverage go with JSC.
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood
Ok so there’s a lot of hype over Jeffree’s formula and it’s actually deserved. These last ALL DAY. Lip scrub before applying is a must, but once your lips are prepped, this isn’t going anywhere. Unicorn blood is an amazing shade and so flattering