BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS #84 in Lipstick

Long lasting;Liquid lipstick;Vegan and cruelty free;Goes on opaque;Dries completely matte see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "[product:jeffree-star-velour-liquid-lipstick] was by far my favorite lipstick ever. The price seems a little high but it is totally worth it. This is very long lasting, easy to apply, and looks amazing!" in 36 reviews
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Ehhh .. I can't believe I'm leaving this as a 3 star because I LOVE Jeffree's liquid lips ..They're the only ones I use,so maybe that's why I'mbeing so judgemental , but let me explain. I LOVE the color, It's very true to color as the shade you  see on the picture above. This one doesn't feel like Jeffree's formula, It feels a little more mousse-like . It's very drying , cracky and takes a good bit of product to get even, which makes it peel even more and doesn't let the lipstick last long . It's such a pain to remove.. I know it's a liquid lip and that's typical BUT this is hard to get off even with lip oil or coconut oil. Even when you get it off , the pigment stains your lips. Hopefully I just got a bad tube but I have seen a few bad reviews on this one as well. I LOVE his other lipsticks but this one is a FLOP for me. Still love you, Jeffree!
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have at least 10 of his Velour lipsticks; this particular formula is more of a velvety-cream than a liquidy version because of the pigment. But regardless, it wears beautifully and looks STUNNING! To me a berry lip is just as show-stopping as a red lip and Masochist is a CLASSIC in my collection. I always get asked what I’m wearing! The closest liquid lip color I can think of that looks similar (of the top pf my head) is Lume from Stila. And while I love their formula I would choose Masochist from JStar every time.
Katie P.
Ark
I love this color! I typically wear more nude colors but I bought this when looking for a brighter option for summer looks. I love this brand and am always overjoyed with every product. I absolutely recommend this product to anyone who enjoys liquid lipsticks. My favorite thing about this product is that it does not move, through dinner dancing naps kissing literally anything. My husband loves the brand because it doesn't transfer so we can still kiss :)
Cristalle V.
Some of the the velour liquid lipsticks are lowkey drying (which can be fix with any lip moustizer or exfoliating products) but *honey* your lips are going to look sexy af!! No matter which color you wear lol I honestly thought it would be like any other lipstick but nope. Jeffree knew what he was doing when devoloping his formulas. He's has a wide range of colors too. Definitely give it a try.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Masochist is just one of the beautiful liquid lip colors by Jeffree Star. I am OBSESSED with all of Jeffree’s makeup. But his lippies are hands down, my favorite. I have almost every color. Not only are the colors gorgeous, but they feel great on my lips. They dry down matte, but don’t make my lips feel dry. And the color stay on all day. I would give more stars if I could. Buy this lippie!
KelliSuicide G.
Attica, MI
Love the colors. Feels so natural on your lips. Some are very dry but I guess that just depends on the formula. Each color is vibrant and vivid and you hardly ever have to apply a second layer with the colors. I've been buying JSC for 2 years now and I've been happy with every product I've bought   Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick
Gabrielle F.
Fairfield, NJ
My favorite lip product I own by far. The formula and colors are amazing. I love a good matte lip and this was is perfect. It’s not too drying it doesn’t crack and reapplying is so easy. It’s very long wearing too. I don’t have to reapply that often. Even after I eat it still on and hasn’t moved. I will defiantly be buying more of this product
Michael M.
The formula is amazingly long wearing and matte without feeling like a matte product at all and the colors they come in are amazing almost everyone is super pigmented and easy to use. The application is great for fuller lips but not for thinner lips Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick - Masochist by Jeffree Star Cosmetics
Kise B.
Beaverton
I love the color of this. It's the perfect magenta that goes with almost everything! The formula is also really nice and long lasting. But like any liquid lipstick it can be pretty drying so I usually wear lip balm underneath and lip liner to help with bleeding from the balm.
Kayla H.
Jeffree star’s 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚 is probably the best liquid lip in the industry. I own almost every color, am always getting compliments, and am absolutely obsessed. It is long lasting without being drying. This color does bleed a little so lip liner is needed (only reason this color gets 4 stars). I bought from his website and will again!
Stephanie M.