BeautyLipLip MakeupJeffree Star Cosmetics
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick - Masochist

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick - Masochist

by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Our liquid lipstick goes on opaque, dries completely matte and stays on for hours! This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free! (tips before use: exfoliate then apply to bare lips! avoid food with oil… and no making out, kisses are ok!)

The color of crushed berries on ice. This dark pink matte lipstick is cool toned and extremely addictive

Are these lipsticks truly worth it I want to put my hands on these but don’t know if they are worth the hype ?
I heard a review that this lip stick is kind of crusty.. has anyone else this same issue with this product ?
Start your review of Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick - Masochist!
Brooke M.
Lottie, LA
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick - Masochist uploaded by Brooke M.
Such a pretty blend of pink with a bit of red. I love the VLL formula. It lasts and lasts
Charmie B.
Minden, LA
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick - Masochist uploaded by Charmie B.
The coverage and colors of this lipstick is so amazing. I want them in every color. I get so many compliments when I wear this. I own it in Gemini and deceased. I'm wearing deceased in the photo. It doesn't dry out my lips and last all day
Sara S.
Gallatin, TN
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick - Masochist uploaded by Sara S.
I love this lipstick. I don't do my make-up to match my features more like match my out fit or just because I like it. This lipstick stays on and always stay full looking and shiny. And it doesn't taste bad. Like who would make a lipstick that stinks. Its worn directly under your nose and God for bid gets in you mouth.
Shereta A.
Platteville
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick - Masochist uploaded by Shereta A.
I am so in love with jeffree star and his products. The lipstick stays for hours even through eating and drinking it never disappoints JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS. I wouldn't change anything about any of his products. You are amazing Velour Liquid Lipstick
Cassandra S.
Glenwood, AR
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick - Masochist uploaded by Cassandra S.
I absolutely love this color. It looks gorgeous with absolutely anything. Price could be a little cheaper, if I’m being honest, but you get what you pay for! I definitely am a repeat user and would buy all over again!
Courtney B.
Rolla, MO
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick - Masochist uploaded by Courtney B.
This was my first lipstick from Jeffrey Star Cosmetics and my most favorite! The color on this is absolutely gorgeous and I’m so sad they do not sell it anymore. These lipsticks will last you all day without smudging.
Christina R.
Mahnomen, MN
This is so freaking beautiful!! I absolutely love it! Jeffree has such an awesome formula and it glides on so smoothly!! Definitely a must try!!
Elena W.
Redding, CA
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick - Masochist uploaded by Elena W.
Beautiful color. Highly pigmented. Long lasting. No bad smell. Wonderful product. First thing I have ever purchased from JS.
Natalie  K.
Glendale, AZ
I love this brand, this product and this color. This lip stain stays on so well you definitely need to use makeup remover to remove it. This color is a beautiful red that's not too bright and not too dark. I own almost 30 different colors that us how much I love this product.
Susan D.
New Castle, PA
I love Jeffree star lippies!! JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick! I'm not a huge fan of liquid lippies but I do love this brand ! Nice packaging!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ellie D.
il y a 8 mois
Mariana G. il y a 8 mois
I've purchased Jeffree Star’s Velour Liquid Lipsticks before, and they are worth the price. Long-lasting and easy application.
mariam K.
New Castle, DE
Emily (.
HUNTINGTON , IN
il y a 2 ans
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick - Masochist ? Hiya I order Jefree star cosmetics for black friday how long it take for them to ship it's my first time ordering through him!?
Jauplin Y. il y a 2 ans
I’m not sure it varies based on where you live well for me it did when I ordered it took about a month all together with processing and shipping. Although I did also get more than one thing it depends with how many people buy at once as well.