BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS #8 in Lipstick

• Where can you buy his brand?3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?4 Answers
  • I really love the Jeffree star product~especially skin frost highli...3 Answers
Janell S.
Janell S.
Springfield, OR
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Androgyny
Love the color!! I have several Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks, and I love them. They are super pigmented, and truly last for a long time. It is a matte formula, so prepping your lips beforehand is key!! 🔑 (sugar scrub+moisturizer!!)
I've also found that outlining just outside the lip line with a nude/flesh color liner will keep it looking clean and precise.
Some of the new formulas have a scent, which is fun.
I love that they are cruelty free as well. A little pricey, but well worth the money for what you get.
Reena D.
Reena D.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Androgyny
This formula feels great on your lips. Very pigmented with a pretty matte look. I have medium olive tone skin and when I put it on my lips, it had a hint of purple. I was hoping for more of a nude pink, but this did not give that color on my lips. You can see on some photos there's a slight purple tint so be aware of that. The color is pigmented and lasts on your lips. It just wasn't the right color for me. I'd wear nudes, pinks or reds. I still would purchase from this brand just in another color.
Carol R.
Carol R.
Warren, MI
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Androgyny
This was a very sought after lipstick when it first came out. I was able to get is during the second restock and was so excited. Once I opened the tube and smelled the product my excitement lessened. It has a very chemically smell. I've stored it standing upright and it has started to separate and even after giving it a vigorous shake the lip color doesn't come back fully together. I wasn't blown away by this lipstick so it is doubtful I will be purchasing any more.
Raven D.
Raven D.
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Androgyny
Not pleased. On his website this shade looks peachy with a hint of some dark color. When I apply it to my lips, it comes off a soft purple. Now I have dark lips, so I thought this lip color would disguise that but it only showed my lip color more. I will say that the product smells really nice. But you have to apply numerous amount of coats to get the lipstick to stay on all parts of your lips. I would recommend this product but beware that it might not workout.
Fatima V.
Fatima V.
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Androgyny
I was dying to try out this brand and this color was the first one I purchased. I LOVED this color on my skin tone and it was long lasting. It last me all day, non transfer. Only downside was that it tend to smear a little bit so next time I try it, it'll definitely be with a lip liner and hopefully that fixes the problem. I will definitely continue to purchase his products
Bree W.
Bree W.
Virginia Beach, VA
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Androgyny
Absolutely in love with this product. I'm always hesitant purchasing lipsticks online because I never know the exact shade this one looks exactly like the photos. It is a higher end product but the price point is still affordable I love the formula not drying but still transfer proof and I will definitely repurchase this item.
Cloe S.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Androgyny
My all time favorite liquid matte lipstick. I got it during the initial holiday release and I absolutely love it. It's the PERFECT nude maybe shade and works well for every skin tone. It wear so well and never wears off or gets patchy. The application also makes it so easy to overline lips without it looking unnatural.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Calabasas, CA
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Androgyny
Love the shade is this liquid lipstick. A beautiful beautiful mauve w rosey undertone. I do have to say that the formula is quite drying and accentuates the lines in my lips. There are far superior liquid lipstick formulas on the market that are very long lasting without drying your lips or accentuating the lines.
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , TX
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Androgyny
I have this shade and at first I did like it. But when I opened the tube, it smelled AWFUL! And it still smells disgusting! I don't know if I got a bad one but good lord! I'm not a fan of the applicator.. it is too fluffy for me and it got patchy as the day went on. Plus it was drying. I do like the color though.
Lauryne R.
Lauryne R.
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Androgyny
I am OBSESSED with Jeffree Stars velour liquid lips. They literally last all day, no matter what I eat they seem to stay on! I rarely have to touch up. The don't get that crustiness on the inner lip like a lot of liquid lips do. I also only need one dunk in the product! The pigmentation in unreal! Highly suggest
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Where can I purchase this in the US?
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
worth the money?? I'm thinking about purchasing but might just opt out for a colourpop one. how is the formula?
Katelin L.
Katelin L.
Channel Port Aux Basques
Are these lipsticks worth it??
Amber D.
Amber D.
Boulder, CO
Would this Color work on medium skin?
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Austin
I just got the shade androgyny velour liquid lipstick, i kind of notice the scent is a bit off. Has anyone else noticed this?