Jeffree Star Velour Liquid LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS #1 in Lipstick

Our liquid lipstick goes on opaque, dries completely matte and stays on for hours! This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free! (tips before use: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips! Avoid food with oil… and no making out, kisses are ok!)

Also: Paraben & Gluten-Free / 0.19 oz.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850:1), Red 30 Lake (Cl 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Cl 42090), Red 28 Lake (Cl 45410)

• Worth the hype? I hate the Kat von d one I have so would I like t...73 Answers
  • Does not it make your lips dry?7 Answers
  • WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick ????16 Answers
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick
  • "This is one of the best liquid lipsticks out there after lime crime. The only complaint is they do have wide range of colors." in 6993 reviews
  • "Love it!!!! its long lasting. you can eat, drink, kiss without worrying about ruining your lipstick its great." in 2136 reviews
  • "Love it!!!! its long lasting. you can eat, drink, kiss without worrying about ruining your lipstick its great." in 2117 reviews
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
Jeffree Star Liquid Lipsticks are BY FAR the best lipsticks I have ever used in my entire life! And trust me, I used a lot. Everything from drug store to very high end, and nothing at all comes close. Although I’m not one to use bold colors like blue, green, yellow, etc., I do appreciate that his makeup brand thinks outside of the box and makes those colors for the people that do use them. I love everything from the packaging, the applicator, the formula, the longevity, and so on. It has a perfectly sized doe-foot applicator; not too small but not too big, so you can use the end to perfectly line your lips then turn it over and use the slanted edge to fill them in. The consistency is amazing... It does go on a little wet but it dries down super matte. One thing I do appreciate though is that it doesn’t dry down TOO quick. Some lipsticks dry so quickly that you have no room for error. If you mess up, you have no chance of fixing it. Since his takes the perfect amount of time to dry, you have a grace period to fix any mistake you might make without having to go back and fix it with concealer or something. That being said, it still dries down fast enough that it’s not annoying. I know I have some liquid lipsticks that take so long to dry that I actually have to sit there and fan them dry. This one has the perfect time period, imo. And the longevity is amazing! It doesn’t crumble, crack, or get weird around the corners or inside of the mouth. I could go on and on about these lipsticks but I’ll just go ahead and say if you have been on the fence about trying these, go for it! I recommend these 110%!
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Review for: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Androgyny more...
There's so much to say about this beautiful packaging and color! So at first when I put it on I thought maybe the color was too dark for my pale skin, but I warmed up to it after wearing it for a few days and getting quite a few compliments. My issue with any liquid matte lipstick is usually that it either really dries out my lips or smudges/fades in the inner part of my lip where it isn't dry. This lipstick will last you through anything!! You can safety eat/drink whatever you want or wear it for a 10-hour shift at work without worrying about this lipstick smudging or fading in the inner corners. This is by far the most long-lasting, smudge-proof lipstick I have ever owned and since I work 10-12 hours a day, it's ideal that I don't have to re-apply the lipstick every other hour. The packaging is also beautiful, although it's difficult to take pictures of because of the reflection of flash on camera (sorry for the terrible photo). My only concern is that I've been wanting to try other shades from this line of liquid lippies but they always seem to be sold out or sold on Ebay/Amazon for a much higher price than on the Jeffree Star Cosmetics website. I wish it was easier to purchase and not so expensive. Other than that, it is by far my favorite lipstick formula and the most long-lasting, pigmented color never fails to impress. :)
Alesandra F.
Review for: Weirdo more...
I would give this negative stars if I could. Right off the bat, this liquid lipstick smelled strange (like mascara or something) and I got this horrible separation that would not go away, no matter how much I shook the product. When I contacted customer service to see if I possibly received a bad batch, I was met with a rude email telling me to "try storing my cosmetics properly." Another girl on twitter had a similar issue with her lipstick. It looked like mine, but had MOLD in it. When I tweeted her about mine, I was blocked by Jeffree Star. There are honestly much better brands out there that aren't laden with terrible customer service. I've only tried one other liquid lipstick from him and it wasn't nearly as long lasting as Makeup Monster Cosmetics. My Jeffree Star liquid lipstick smeared after eating a sandwich. I ate greasy pizza with my MMC lipstick and I still didn't have to touch up the entire day. Stop giving your money to this vile person, ya'll. It's not worth the hype.
Jenna W.
Review for: Manny MUA Velour Liquid Lipstick - I'm Shook, Daddy more...
I bought both of these lipsticks in the set that Manny and Jeffree released. I was skeptical of the set because 'Daddy' is a little too dark for my skin tone (I am VERY fair). I wouldn't recommend it if you have pale skin. If you have any skin tone as dark or darker than tan/medium it will look GORGEOUS on you. I just wasn't the biggest fan of it on myself. I'm shook is absolutely GORGEOUS. The "I'm Shook' that was sent to me actually was broken AND the oils in the lipstick have separated from the color, but when i shake it up it ends up being just fine (I probably just had a defective one). The packaging also had a crack in it when I got it, but because there was lipstick literally all over the packaging and i couldn't find the exact location of the crack JSC refused to send me a new one, even when i offered to send the one I had back. A little disappointed in the customer service of that, hence the 4 stars, but overall if I leave the lipstick on my vanity in an upright position (so oils dont come out and go all over the place) it is a great lipstick! The color is beautiful and will truly look good on any skin tone. The packaging is simple but cute. Nice and small so it will fit in my purse and I can take it wherever I go (as long as the packaging isn't cracked :))
Dani E.
Review for: Gemini more...
Absolutely fabulous product. The color is true to the online pictures displayed on Jeffree Star’s website. The soft and small doe foot wand applicator makes this lipstick easy to apply with an even coat each time. Smells like root beer - which is awesome for me, but might not be for other people, so keep in mind if you’re sensitive to scented products. Creamy, lightweight feel. Lasts throughout some light smooches and water with minimal transfer, but will not make it through snack time if anything rubs your lips. A lovely nude shade for everyday wear. Dries down matte. Lasts approx. 8-10 hours if you avoid greasy foods and sloppy kisses. I’m a repeat user of Velour Liquid Lipsticks, and this shade is my favorite thus far (I own Checkmate and Weirdo as well). Only complaint is that I wish they were a bit more resistant to transfer. Fair price of $18.
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Daddy more...
IM OBSESSED WITH THIS FORMULA 😍 I have watched Jeffree for as long as I could remember on YouTube and was scared that his products wouldn’t be worth the hype so I put it off for quite some time. I ordered when he had his discount on New Years and WOW am I glad I did. I’ve tried three shades now and they work so well with so many looks. He has such an amazing shade range and colors to choose from, and they all look flawless on. They stay on through everything, and it takes long to scrub off (which means it’s a kick as formula to me). The only suggestion would be think if you don’t like weird smells, to be careful which ones you buy. A few of the ones I have are very chemical smelling, but I have no problem with it because I know they are 100% vegan and cruelty free 🎉 I honestly suggest this to anyone as a first try to a liquid lipstick, or anyone willing to dare to try some crazy colors. He has really killed it with this make up line. Tip: these are also eye friendly so dip in with a liner brush and you have some killer colored eyeliner that stays on all day :-)
April J.
Georgetown
Review for: Celebrity Skin, Mannequin, Androgyny more...
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick
In terms of application JSC velour liquid lipsticks are some of my favorite due to the particular doe foot applicator which makes applying the formula a complete breeze. The angle of the doe foot gives you the perfect precision you need to apply these as precisely as possible. The majority have amazing one swipe pigmentation while some to reach full opacity you would need To build the formula up in layers. I highly recommend letting the first layer you've applied the time to dry down before going in with a second layer or the formula can slightly ball up & leave bald patches. Other then that I've had no issues. The formula does not bleed or feather at all & The longevity is great. If you are eating something oily obviously you will more then likely need to re apply after eating but the formula re applies perfectly with no issues. I gave these a 4 out of 5 because
In comparison to the Lime Crime Velvetines or the Dose Of Colors liquid Lipsticks the wear time
Is not quite on par but great non the less.
Sydney O.
Danville
Review for: Crocodile Tears, Family Jewels, Other more...
I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love Jeffree Star’s velour liquid lipsticks! So far I have tried the colors: family jewels, crocodile tears and hunty. I absolutely love them all! He has the best formula, it’s feels so great and it is long lasting. I wear hunty and family jewels all the time because they are the perfect, neutral color to go with any look. I don’t wear crocodile tears as much because of it’s bold color but it is really perfect for when I feel like going bold. I really went out of my comfort zone with crocodile tears but I’m so glad I did because it is so flattering!  I will be buying more colors as soon as I can!  Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick
Yisueidy R.
Copperas Cove, TX
Review for: Weirdo, Unicorn Blood, Other more...
Es- Los labiales de Jeffree Star de hecho son una de las mejores marcas de labiales mate en el mercado. yo tengo la coleccion de verano del año 2016 y la del 2017 y la coleccion de inverno de 2016 y tengo que decir que los amo, adicional a las colecciones de verano tengo varios colores de la coleccion regular y de verdad que son de mis labiales preferidos de uso regular. no se tranfieren, no se salen cuando comes o bebes y de hecho humecta tus labios y los deja muy lindos cuando lo retiras.

En-Jeffree Star lipsticks are indeed one of the best matt lipstick brands on the market. I
have the summer collection of 2016 and the 2017 and the winter coleccion 2016 and I have to say that I
love them, in addition to the summer collections I have several colors
of the regular collection and really are my favorite lipsticks of
regular use. they do not move, they do not go out
when you eat or drink and in fact moisturize your lips and leave them
very cute when you remove it.

The below pic is a collage of me using some of the shades of Jeffree Star Velour Liquid LipstickJeffree Star Velour Liquid LipstickJeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Review for: Poinsettia more...
First of all, the packaging is so gorgeous and so well made! There is no glitter shedding from the tube because it is embossed into the plastic of the packaging. It just feels so luxorious and high quality! It is probably the most beautiful lipstick ive ever seen! I have the shade Pointsettia (a red metallic) which is amazing, it stayed on all day long, even after eating, drinking, etc. I never found a metallic lipstick that stays on that long! It didnt even feel drying on the lips after wearing it for over 10 hours. I know that I will be getting a lot of use out of this shade in the future! Also, it should be mentioned that not only is it cruelty free, but also vegan, which furthermore proves how much work went into the process of perfecting the formula! I dont have any of the other shades from this particular holiday collection, but they are the same formula and quality as all of his others on the website, which is a great formula as well! I am a huge fan of Jeffree and his brand, and I can always count on him to come out with high quality products every launch! I got this lipstick for christmas and I am so obsessed with it! I highly recommend!!
Morgan H.
Worth the hype? I hate the Kat von d one I have so would I like this?
Claire R.
How long do these typically last on your lips? What do the results look like a few hours in?
Kennedy E.
Waunakee, WI
Ive always wondered, are they kiss proof?
Alondra V.
I've been curious to try them but I'm a little hesitant. Is it a good product? And what colors would you guys recommend ?
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Does the color transfer or stay put?