Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub in Pancakes & Syrup from the Star Family Collection uploaded by Clare M.Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub in Pancakes & Syrup from the Star Family Collection uploaded by Marissa V.Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub in Pancakes & Syrup from the Star Family Collection uploaded by 💐Αиgєℓιиα💐

BY JEFFREE STAR

Introducing our Lip Scrub "Pancakes & Syrup" from the Star Family Collection! Use our delicious sugar based lip scrub to prep your lips before applying any liquid lipstick. Take a scoop out and rub your mouth in circular motions. Lick away excess (yes, it's edible!) or wipe off with a tissue. This product is: Vegan. 100% cruelty-free. Paraben & Gluten-Free. (30G. / 1OZ.)

Introducing the Lip Scrub "Pancakes & Syrup" from the Star Family Collection!; Use our delicious sugar based lip scrub to prep your lips before applying any liquid lipstick.; Take a scoop out and rub your mouth in circular motions.; Lick away excess (yes, it's edible!) or wipe off with a tissue.; Vegan. 100% cruelty-free. Paraben & Gluten-Free. (30G. / 1OZ.)

Chloe B.
Great Neck
This lip scrub works amazingly and tastes delicious. As you may know, the formula is edible, and because of that, I would recommend you getting a not as delicious flavor because I ate this whole thing within 48 hours. 🤷‍♀️
Left my lips nice and scrumptious, Was a little amount in the packaging but it is a great product that I would definitely recommend and has a great feel when you apply to your lips:)
Marissa V.
St.Louis
Purchased at: Beautylish
I just recieved this a few hours ago in the mail, and I am already obsessed with it. My lips gave been incredibly dry from the cold weather, and this instantly made them look and feel like normal lips again. My favorite part of this, is that it is edible, and it tastes AMAZING. Not gonna lie, I can see myself dipping into this in the future for just the taste.
Clare M.
It’s currently winter where I live and this product is a life saver. I get chapped lips from the cold so having this product is a must. It tastes amazing and is more effective than all of the lip exfoliating products I’ve used before!
Rickisha B.
Perth w.a
I havent had one myself but I heard very good things on this it made your lips feel very smooth an smell very tasty aha