Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub

Use our delicious sugar based lip scrub to prep your lips before applying any liquid lipstick. Take a scoop out and rub your mouth in circular motions. Lick away excess (yes, it's edible!) or wipe off with a tissue.

This product is: Vegan. 100% cruelty-free. Paraben & Gluten-Free. (30G. / 1OZ.)

Ingredients: Glycerin, Vegetable, Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Flavor (Strawberry), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Red 40 (CI 16035)

Does this smell good?
is this product worth all the hype?
Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub does this item really work and make your lips smooth?
Start your review of Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub!
Product Highlights
...soft. Unlike some other lip scrubs this does not make the lips overtly dry. This product smooths and hydrates the lips like no other. Also I love how there is a sort of disclaimer on the packaging that states that "This is not a meal replacement: ! *GENIUS* in reviews
Julie C.
Elmwood Park, IL
Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub uploaded by Julie C.
Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub uploaded by Julie C.
I know Jeffree Star is a controversial beauty influencer, but he puts out some excellent products. This lip scrub costs $12 and is a generous size at 30g/1 oz. it’s vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free and edible. This scrub is more harsh than other scrubs, but I actually prefer that as it performs well in exfoliating my lips leaving them smooth and prepped for any liquid lipstick.
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub uploaded by Cynthia E.
Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub uploaded by Cynthia E.
💯FOLLOW for a FOLLOW💯 I’m content that I obtained this incredible product a few weeks ago. I tell you boys and girls, I’m always delighted with all the Jeffree Star Cosmetic products that I purchase online. Velour Lip Scrub - Jeffree Star is an amazing product that leaves my lips buttery smooth and hydrated. Ever since I started using it everyday, especially before applying on my lip products, once in the morning and once at night, there’s no more dried, chapped, cracked or dead skin here! Watermelon Gum is the only scent I’ve used so far and it smells delicious. I highly recommend this product boys and girls. All that has to be done is go on the site at JeffreeStarCosmetics.com and place your order YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! 💯
Blake M.
Carthage, MS
Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub uploaded by Blake M.
Absolutely love if you’re into lip care and need a good exfoliate then you’re in the right place it meets nothing less then the well deserved expectations!
Becky M.
Review for: Strawberry Gum
I absolutely love this lip scrub. I put this on my lips every morning when I’m doing my skincare. Then I apply my CBD infused lip balm. This lip scrub helps to get all that dry, dead skin off your lips -leaving them feeling so soft & smooth! They also make your liquid lip/lipstick application look flawless! These are vegan & cruelty free and guess what.. EDIBLE!! He has sooo many scents/flavors & I currently have 12, yes 12!! They’re amazing!
candice T.
Bel Air, MD
Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub uploaded by candice T.
It smells really good and has a good flavor I love the variety. I just don’t like how crumbly it is
Sara H.
Brooklyn, NY
Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub uploaded by Sara H.
Review for: Strawberry Gum
This stuff is so addictive! I have the watermelon version and it smells heavenly, like watermelon candy, i just want to eat it! But it is actually a great lip scrub, leaves my lips smooth and really moisturized. Not to mention it lasts for ages! I want to try all the flavors. Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Strawberry Gum
This is my first time buying a lip scrub of any kind and I was not disappointed. It smells and tastes really good. I got cherry soda because I kept hearing it was good. I think it has kind of a waxy taste to it. Nothing bad or anything. It also doesn't help I've only been eating it pretty much. I really like the taste despite the kind of waxy taste. Maybe my taste buds are just weird.
Josheana D.
DAYTON
Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub uploaded by Josheana D.
Review for: Strawberry Gum
I am so sad to say that I was kind of disappointed in this product it was much drier than other lip scrubs I've used the flavor was great and I still love Jeffree Star Cosmetics but I will not buy any more lip scrub
Amanda S.
Myrtle Beach
Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub uploaded by Amanda S.
Review for: Rootbeer
Holy balls! This stuff is amazing! Tasted good, smelled great & made my lips SUPER soft!
Shannon S.
Coal Township, PA
Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub uploaded by Shannon S.
Review for: Strawberry Gum
Omg the smell is soo good, and it really made my lips softer, I even did the taste test and it does actually does taste good lolJeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub. It’s easy to put on it’s not harsh. I definitely just brought more!

754 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aleja V.
il y a 2 mois
Deanna F. il y a 2 mois
Yes! I love them but i notice if you use too much it your lips become tender. Some ppl feel it's too rough and to eachs own but I find it perfect and after your lips are super smooth and they taste on point! My favorite would be the watermelon
Aniessa N.
Roswell, NM
il y a 5 mois
Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub Did anyone like this lip scrub?
Adriane N. il y a 5 mois
Love my root beer scrub!!