Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersJeffree Star Cosmetics
Jeffree Star Summer Collection Velour Lip Scrub - Grape Soda [Grape Soda]

Jeffree Star Summer Collection Velour Lip Scrub - Grape Soda [Grape Soda]

by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Introducing our "Grape Soda" Velour Lip Scrub from the 2018 Summer Collection!; Create a smooth, pillow-soft canvas for your lipstick with this sugary-sweet lip scrub.; Create a smooth, pillow-soft canvas for your lipstick with Jeffree Star’s sugary-sweet lip scrub. This exfoliating treat buffs away dead skin to leave your lips ready for flawless lipstick application.; Jojoba oil and vitamin E work to moisturize and condition lips as you scrub, making Velour Lip Scrub an essential step before applying matte liquid lipstick; Choose from a full menu of delicious dessert-inspired flavors and don’t be afraid to taste—Velour Lip Scrub is safe to eat

Does this help dry lips?
does this really taste like grape soda?
Start your review of Jeffree Star Summer Collection Velour Lip Scrub - Grape Soda [Grape Soda]!
Penelope P.
Auburndale
Jeffree Star Summer Collection Velour Lip Scrub - Grape Soda [Grape Soda] uploaded by Penelope P.
I love me some jstar! It smells and tastes exactly like grape soda! Yes you can eat it if u have too much on your lips! Lol but it exfoliates your lips so well! I would recommend all jstar lip scrubs to everyone! Get them while you can as they sell out a lot 😱
Allison B.
Millfield, OH
I didn’t enjoy the taste of this flavor, it tasted like fake grape and like a medicine. I wouldn’t recommend it
Kim M.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is so amazing at getting rid of dry skin. I have a habit of chewing on my lips, especially in the winter when they're super dry, so my lips usually need more TLC than most's. I bought my first scrub at Morphe ages ago and have been hooked since. I love the scent and flavor and how well it actually works! I also use it on my face if it ever gets dry and it leaves my skin silky smooth.
Gray D.
Fairland, OK
1,006 reviews
This one is pretty good and Atleast in my top 3 favorites. The sugar and flavor is also a nice added touch. My issue is I have to keep my kids from trying to eat it. It serves it purpose by removing dry skin from my lips.
Mallory C.
Erie, PA
This is hands down one of my favorite Jeffree Star lip scrubs. It smells and tastes just like grape soda. Like he hit the nail on the head with the flavor. The packaging jars are adorable and super easy to open. I also really love you have more sugar than binder so you get a really good, effective scrub on the lips instead of all balm and binder. They are well worth the $12.
Abigail G.
Madison
even though i don't support him anymore I still love some of his products, especially his lip scrubs. they work amazingly and taste delicious
G C.
Jeffree Star Summer Collection Velour Lip Scrub - Grape Soda [Grape Soda] uploaded by G C.
This lip scrub is AMAZING. It smells and tastes amazing. Iit was my first jeffree ⭐️ lip scrub I’ve tried and it has me hooked. If you like grape soda, this is a must. And it leaves your lips feeling so good.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Jeffree Star Lip Scrub is THE BEST lip scrub on the market! It is available in a variety of amazing flavors, they all taste great! They arent chock full of unrecognizable ingredients. They contain JojobaOil, Grape Seed Oil, Vitamin E, sugar, and flavoring and are completely edible. I cannot resist eating a bite before I exfoliate. These scrubs are very effective and I hoard them like they are going out of style.
Angelina A.
Barstow
Absolutely love this scrub. Effective and delicious. Would love more to try the other flavors offered by this brand.
Taylor A.
Smells and tastes like the real thing!! Doesn't leave a nasty residue, not sticky, or slimy. Oh and did I mention it's edible ;)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Molly T.
Torrington, Devon
n0ah__Eyeshadow__ B.
Chailey
il y a 2 ans
Amanda H. il y a 2 ans
Yes! It’s amazing! It really does help your lips but I love it just because the packaging! And it smells and taste like a orange faygo!!
Emily C.
Mc Connell, IL
il y a 2 ans
Jessica S. il y a 2 ans
Yes , it does smell and taste like grape soda. I honestly like it and it works. I always scrub before putting on my lipstick and I make sure right after scrubbing I put on a Lip balm