Jeffree Star Skin Frost

Our highlighting powder is extremely pigmented, so get ready to glow like a lighthouse! (Beauty tip: This product can be used on the face, eyes & body! Apply with a brush of your choice, and let yourself shine. A little goes a long way. This product can be used wet or dry, depending on your desired intensity.)

*This product is: Vegan. Cruelty-Free. Talc Free. Paraben & Gluten-Free | 15G/0.53 OZ.

NOTE: This product has a unique soft buttery formula, making it delicate so handle with care!

Ingredients: Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Triethylhexanoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glyco. May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica (Cl 77019), Iron Oxides (Cl77491, Cl 77492), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Cl 42090)

Is it worth the money? Because I’m scare of waisting it in something I won’t like.
I’m looking for a powerful highlighter and I heard jefree’s ARE AMAZING are they worth it?😁🤔 Jeffree Star Skin Frost
Jeffree Star Skin Frost. Is this product good for fair skin? I have trouble getting highlighter to show up on my face.
Start your review of Jeffree Star Skin Frost!
Product Highlights
“...as they can feel a bit chalky i find they apply best after spraying the face with some fixing spray if u like that highlighter to pop” in reviews
“i have peach goddess and i love it! it's good for my light skin. the pan is huge! i love the size of it because it will last forever. i like the formula, it's creamier than most pressed highlighters and disappears into the skin beautifully. this is one of my most blinding highlighters! i definitely recommend this. ” in reviews
Jeffree Star Skin Frost uploaded by Cat C.
This is the BEST highlighter I've used yet! Bought this in the shade "Sarcophagus". I've used plenty of highlighters in my life where I needed to do cheap tricks like wetting my cheeks or using vaseline THEN applying highlight. Definitely not the case here. When Jeffree writes "you better glow bitch" on the back of the package, he MEANS it!! This highlight shows up in PICTURES (without flash) and even when I go to dark concerts. My parents have even asked "why is your face so shiny" when I've applied this. If you're looking for that in-your-face shine to blind all who look your way with very little effort - the size, shine & price is all well worth your money.
Hartford, MI
Jeffree Star Skin Frost uploaded by Klariza P.
Review for: Peach Goddess
Totally worth my money! I fricken love this highlight I was debating between this one and king tut both looked great with my skin tone honestly idk why I went with the pink one I think in the moment I didn’t have makeup on so it looks great on my skin alone either way the product is great hardly any fallout, pigmented, highly recommend! Got mine from the Morphe store!
Cincinnati, OH
1,146 reviews
Jeffree Star Skin Frost uploaded by bethany A.
Review for: Peach Goddess, Ice Cold, King Tut, Mint Condition
One of the first highlighters I bought was ice cold. I love how big the pan is! The thing is huge and it’s heavy! No way you will ever finish one before the years up that’s how big they are. The colors are always so beautiful and blinding on the skin! I love to use them as eyeshadow or a body highlight! The price is worth it!
Jeffree Star Skin Frost uploaded by Tori R.
Review for: Ice Cold, Other
Skin frost from Jeffree Star cosmetics is my favorite highlighter to use! The formula is very smooth and easy to blend. I have several compacts and skin frost pallets and none of them disappoint. Quite often I will wear them as eyeshadow as well. I have no complaints and you will definitely be glowing if you try them. A little goes a long way and you will surely look like a queen after using!! The packaging is super cute with each compacting pallete having a mirror. JFC has a variety of colors to match every skin tone. Most skin frosts don't have a scent, but always read the description because you never know with Jeffree!
Cape Coral , FL
Review for: Ice Cold
It may very well be Jeffree Star's Ice Cold highlighter. On the day of launch, I originally thought, "Self, you do not need another highlighter like Ice Cold. Just get King Tut and Peach Goddess." Then, I decided after purchase, "Self, that was the dumbest idea ever. Buy Ice Cold." ...and let's just say it was the best decision ever. Ice Cold is my favorite of the three. It is so beautiful and... eye-catching. I love highlighting my cheeks with it, but the real deal is the inner corner highlight. Can we just have a moment of silence to respect Mr. Star on this phenomenal product? 5 stars all around
Jeffree Star Skin Frost uploaded by Reagan G.
If u love a blinding stripe of highlighter this is definitely up your alley , not only is this highlighter the creamy thing ever it’s very soft in the pan and when u apply it’s so blinding ! And also you get a ton of product for you money , I recently got the shade “sarcophagus” and It’s the perfect pale gold highlighter for my skin tone and they have sooo many other great amazing tones of shades . Jeffree Star Skin FrostJeffree Star Cosmetics
Tyler
Jeffree Star Skin Frost uploaded by Chelsea S.
Review for: Peach Goddess, Ice Cold
Here’s the thing: I LOVE Peach Goddess but am not impressed by Ice Cold. PG is so pigmented and blinding and perfect. I can even use it as an eyeshadow! I’m very fair but Ice Cold just makes me look ashy and dry. It brings out texture I didn’t know I had. Using it with a wet brush is worse. I like to use this on the inner corner and it’s great for that, but it’s just not too flattering as a highlight. Jeffree Star Skin FrostJeffree star skin frost PEACH GODDESS Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Ice Cold
Edison, NJ
I have about three Jeffree star skin frost and every single one of his formulas are just a complete stand out out of all the highlighters that I do own. I currently have the ice which is a beautifully white frosty color as well as the Manny MUA and Jeffrey Collab in lunar eclipse which is really nice nude peach frost as well as a light shimmery gold. The amount of product that you do receive in the pans definitely does match the price tag and it is well worth it because these highlighters will last you a very long time.
Review for: Mint Condition
I think Jeffree Star's Skin Frost line is a great product in general. I received Mint Condition in a mystery box and have actually enjoyed it. I don't wear highlighter often and when I do, I'm not applying a lot, so the unusual pigment isn't a big issue for me. It gives a nice shine without looking sickly, haha. If anything it's kind of a cool tone for when I'm doing a fun makeup look (i.e., something I'd wear on the weekend or going out, not to work). The pans on these are HUGE too, so you're getting a lot of product.
I have an OG Skin Frost in the Mystery Halloween 2019 shade. It's an orangey-gold with some black flecks mixed in. It does leave a cast if you get too much of the black, but it applies like a dream. I don't experience any hard-pan issues like some experience with this skin frost formula, and I will probably be passing this giant highlight down to my great-grandchildren, to be honest. I'm pretty pleased with how it applies and lays upon the skin, and even for the basic highlight formula from the brand, it's pretty blinding/blinging on the face.

1,285 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Estado de mexico, texcoco
il y a 13 jours
il y a 15 jours
Cee Cee F. • il y a 15 jours
Since I have oily skin, I like powder since I have set my foundation. When I get a liquid highlighter, I ususally use it under my foundation.
New Castle, DE
il y a 25 jours
Jeffree Star Skin Frost ? do you like it
Hayden G. • il y a 23 jours
My FAVORITE highlighters ever
Salinas
il y a un mois
laura M. • il y a 18 jours
29$ brand new on his site, morphe site, Beautylish.com and beauty bay. I normally do Beautylish because they have free shipping over 35$