Jeffree Star Skin FrostInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS #10 in Highlighter

Our highlighting powder is extremely pigmented, so get ready to glow like a lighthouse! (Beauty tip: This product can be used on the face, eyes & body! Apply with a brush of your choice, and let yourself shine. A little goes a long way. This product can be used wet or dry, depending on your desired intensity.)

*This product is: Vegan. Cruelty-Free. Talc Free. Paraben & Gluten-Free | 15G/0.53 OZ.

NOTE: This product has a unique soft buttery formula, making it delicate so handle with care!

Ingredients: Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Triethylhexanoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glyco. May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica (Cl 77019), Iron Oxides (Cl77491, Cl 77492), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Cl 42090)

• How does everyone feel about the Jeffree Star X MannyMUA Eclipse ...6 Answers
  • Which shade do you guys recommend out of all of them??? How do th...2 Answers
  • I really would love to purchase this item? Is it worth it co suff...3 Answers
Jeffree Star Skin Frost
  • "i do love jeffree stars skin frosts some are blindingly pigmented where as some can disappoint as they can feel a bit chalky i find they apply best after spraying the face with some fixing spray if u like that highlighter to pop" in 394 reviews
  • "i have peach goddess and i love it! it's good for my light skin. the pan is huge! i love the size of it because it will last forever. i like the formula, it's creamier than most pressed highlighters and disappears into the skin beautifully. this is one of my most blinding highlighters! i definitely recommend this. " in 258 reviews
Caitlin H.
Valley Vlg, CA
Review for: Other more...
These highlighters are BLINDING! And after I first bought ice cold many years ago, Jeffree Star's skin frost became the only highlighters I would use. I have shades: Ice Cold, Peach Goddess, Mint Condition, King Tut, and Neffree.
Ok but let's be real. Some shades formula are different than others. Some are much more highly pigmented and creamy, while others are a lot harder to apply. Personally I have found that Ice Cold and King Tut are the creamiest and most easy to apply. They are also much more suited for everyday wear.
I know that certain colors are harder to make and each will be different but I was really hoping that each shade would be as buttery as Ice Cold and King Tut. That said- I love love love these highlights.
The pans and motions are HUGE, so you are really getting your money's worth. You can layer for a more dramatic highlight or apply with a light hand for something much more subtle.
*MOST IMPORTANTLY* Jeffree's Skin Frosts are not glittery much like other brands: Anastasia, etc. This is the main reason I feel so strongly about them.
Caitlin W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very good highlighter. I have about 10 which is alot, but its a pretty good formula. Whether you're into funky colors or everyday neutral highlighters, JS has a skin frost for you. The pan us huge! So you get alot of product for $29 & the mirror in the compact can be used as a good on the go mirror to do your makeup in. This highlighter is very metallic & has a certain texture thats hard to describe. Would recommend applying with a denser highlighting brush because the consistency is very thick & using a flimsy brush doesnt give a very good application. Downsides to the skin frost is that hard pan can develop over the highlighter (its still usable, but annoying) & the size. For the price, the size is good because there are alot of brands with highlighters half the size & $10-$15 more. But unless you use it everyday, & don't own other highlighters, you're never gonna get through it. I recommend but purchase 1 or 2 you know you'd use on a regular basis if you're looking to actually get through an entire skin frost. I would watch Beauty News' video on how many swatches it takes to get through an entire skin frost.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Ice Cold more...
This product is great!
The consistency is dense and lumpy when you swatch it with a finger but on a brush it lays down beautifully!
Not chalky and minimal fall out, MASSIVE pan size the 29$ is worth it and the wait 2weeks to aus but that is to be expected. Glow all day!
Looks awesome on some of my tanner friends too when blended out!
Never need to buy again lol there is a lifetime supply! Pigmented and looks beautiful.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade “Lavender Snow” Skin Frost. I finally broke down and bought this after seeing so many people and friends rave about it! First off, the pan size is huge! Its about the size of my hand so it will take me forever to hit pan on this thing! The color payoff is amazing- of course what else would we expect from the Queen Jeffree? I love the shade of this, it comes off more silver with a faint hint of iced lavender which is perfect for everyday wear. Now I’m hooked on these and want all the shades except the Onyx. I also love the bright pink compact with the big mirror and how it arrived wrapped in gift wrap! Highly recommend this because you get a big bang for your buck!
Jennifer W.
Comstock Park, MI
Review for: Peach Goddess, Ice Cold more...
In my own opinion, I love Jeffree Star and his products. He definitely goes above and beyond when it comes to...well everything. These highlighters are no joke. I love that there are so many colors and they are so highly pigmented (in a highlighter sense). They packed a lot of shine into these! I do love them however they can be a bit "chunky" and can "ball up" on the skin if you don't layer them little by little. So kick of that excess powder, girl! Build it up gradually and try applying it with a beauty sponge to have it really melt into your skin and look flawless! Peach Goddess is my favorite right now. If you're not keen on spending the money on one, wait until he has a sale (usually around holidays) and go in for one to try it out. ALSO YES, the pan size is absolutely HUGE. Definitely worth the money!  Jeffree Star Skin Frost
Alissa M.
Perryville
Review for: Other more...
I bought the Jeffree Star x Manny MUA Eclipse highlighter. Oh my goodness. Talk about ice on your face. This stuff will make you glisten like youre a star in the sky. This has a very glittery and bright finish. It is super pigmented and feels so luxurious. I love Jeffree's brand and everything his brand is about. Of course it is vegan and crualty free which is amazing! This is not for the faint of heart, if you want something subtle this is not the road for you because THIS IS BLINDING!! Such a gorgeous color and the formula is buttery and soft. The pan size on this baby is so huge and it comes with a mirror that is just as big. This highlighter is my go to for fun nights out. To make it look even more intense I use setting spray and apply it when my face is still damp.
Denise H.
Review for: King Tut more...
I feel sad that I have to come back and update my review on Jeffree’s highlighters. My first purchase was King Tut, and I fell in love. I was so shook at how blinding it was. I swiped my finger in it ONCE, not back and forth, and swiped it on my arm ONCE; no finessing. It was blinding, smooth as butter, and oh so finely milled. This made me decide to purchase more shades. I then got Crystal Ball and was extremely disappointed. It was so so chunky and glittery. It was ridiculous; I tried to make it work but I couldn’t get over the chunky glitter.. I sold it. I decided to give JS one more try and got Summer Snowcone. This shade wasn’t too glittery but honestly is not very blinding. Also, I have to really rub my finger in the pan to pick up product. I also had to keep rubbing it over and over on my arm to get a swatch as most of the product would stay on my finger. The same happened with a brush, I used two different brushes. I’ve decided to stay away from his skin frosts now because all the formulas are different, hit or miss. I’m going to use the heck out of my King Tut and all my Jeffree lipsticks, but I’m sad to say I don’t want to waste my time and money with future skin frosts. If all his highlighters were like King Tut, I would only buy his highlighters and recommend to the whole world. The inconsistency of his formulas are the reason I’m leaving 3 stars.
Deborah B.
Billerica
This gives me life! There is NO OTHER highlighter out there to even come close to this it is blinding bright and soft and creamy so easy to blend the best part is you can make it look subtle or blinding so you can see it from space lol it really is a great product and you’d be crazy to use anything else Jeffree Star Skin FrostJeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Regina GeorgeJeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Lavender SnowJeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Ice ColdJeffree Star Cosmetics Manny MUA Skin Frost EclipseJeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost Family Collection NeffreeJeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - King Tut
Kayla D.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased the first highlighter from the first jeffreexmanny mua collab and I really love it. It gives the skin a beautiful finish and gives you a radiating, blinding glow. Some people may not like the intensity of this product, but I love to cake on my highlighter lol so I love it. Only downfall to this one is that it has chunky glitter in it that flies everywhere and because of the glitter it’s not a highlighter I find I would wear on an every day basis. It’s perfect to wear for a night out and will last forever on the skin. The price point on his skin frosts I think are right where they need to be.. not too expensive, not too cheap. I will be purchasing other colors.
Constance B.
Marsing, ID
Review for: Other more...
I have this in two forms: the Platinum Ice palette and Siberian Gold.

Let’s start with Siberian Gold. I HATE THIS HIGHLIGHTER. Unlike his other highlighters, this one is not pigmented and is pure glitter. I’ve hit pan already from digging in with my brush in an attempt to get pigment.

Next, Platinum Ice. I LOVE THIS PALETTE! For all my pale skinned girls out there, this is amazing. Ice Cold is probably my favorite shade. They’re all so buttery and the pigment shows up with one swipe! $40 for six, stunning shades? Girl you better buy it.

Overall: Siberian Gold is a shade you never want. Platinum Ice palette, however, is stunning.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor , NJ
I have been dyinggg to get my hands on Jeffree Star's skin frosts. I'm not quite sure which shade would go best with my pale complexion, but I have had my eyes expecially on Peach Goddess. Would love to hear some reviews on this product!
Alannah E.
Which colour would anyone suggest for very fair skin?
Shayla M.
Is this worth the cost?
tannya r.
Mcallen, TX
Do you need to apply alot of it to make it noticibly? I would really like to try jeffree star products
Jemma W.
Definitely interested to know if Peach Goddess or Lavender Snow is worth it?? i wanna know if it's wearable and easy to use! Tia!