Jeffree Star Skin FrostInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS #4 in Highlighter

Our highlighting powder is extremely pigmented, so get ready to glow like a lighthouse! (Beauty tip: This product can be used on the face, eyes & body! Apply with a brush of your choice, and let yourself shine. A little goes a long way. This product can be used wet or dry, depending on your desired intensity.)

*This product is: Vegan. Cruelty-Free. Talc Free. Paraben & Gluten-Free | 15G/0.53 OZ.

NOTE: This product has a unique soft buttery formula, making it delicate so handle with care!

Ingredients: Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Triethylhexanoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glyco. May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica (Cl 77019), Iron Oxides (Cl77491, Cl 77492), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Cl 42090)

• How does everyone feel about the Jeffree Star X MannyMUA Eclipse ...5 Answers
  • Jeffree Star Skin Frost how are these highlighters ?4 Answers
  • I have never tried this product is it good and worth buying ?5 Answers
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlight is what I use on almost a daily basis. My favorite color is princess cut from his holiday line in 2016. It's a lovely pale pink color. The only con is it's almost kind of soft and turns cream like. NO I didn't put my fingers in it.. gross. I've heard other people with the same complaint who think it's a faulty compact but I do not. Despite the "creaminess" so to say the product picks up well on my real techniques brushes. I think it's all about how you use the brush on your face. I never go straight in. I angle the brush at almost a 45 degree angle I want to say and lightly brush/sweep it across my cheekbones and it works incredibly. I get so many compliments and girls always ask what highlight I'm wearing. At the end of a 9 hour shift a girl told me how my highlight was amazing and she saw me from across the store so yeah there's also that ūüėŹ
Alyssah D.
Alyssah D.
Union, MO
IM SCREAMINGūü¶Ą This is the best highlight I have ever used! I have the products "Ice cold" and "king tut" when I put ice cold on I flipped it is so sparkly you can blind someone. Don't even try to talk to me when I am wearing this I will turn my cheek and give you a panic attack. Ice cold in my opinion is better than king tut but both are beautiful so it doesn't matter what matters is how you plan to blind your enemies with your ice cold highlight. I recommend caking it all over including the inner tips of your eyes so no one can reach you. Make sure to apply extra amounts to your temples to strick jealously into the hearts of those who don't have this product. It's long lasting so you can go all day looking like a snow queen and all night as well. I love this and want to be buried in it. 10/10‚ú®‚ú®
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
East Lansing , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought this in the shade Princess Cut and I was so excited until I received it and realized that it really wasn't all that great. For one, it bothers me that the pan is deceiving and makes you think you're getting more product than you actually are. The pan itself is extremely shallow, it just has a large circumference. That may even be a bit nit picky for me, but my real issue was with the product itself. I know his highlights are formulated so there's no kick back but it also makes it near impossible to get any color payoff from the pan. I find myself digging in with a flat brush as opposed to a fan brush and it just doesn't look that great on. The color is gorgeous in the pan and in a swatch but it just doesn't really work for me as sad as that makes me feel.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am lucky to own two of these, King Tut and Peach Goddess. These are amazing..the pigmentation and formula is 10/10, you only need a little, the pans are gigantic, and the glow is BEAMING! I honestly hope he doesn't come out with more shades I like because I will go broke :) Love these...Peach Goddess has a wonderful pink reflect, not peach at all but I love the name. King Tut is a beautiful gold, I got it when he had released it with So F'in Gold and honestly can't tell you the difference between the two but I'm so happy I got King Tut because mixed with Peach Goddess it's just the most beautiful color!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE. I really don't understand the review saying there's chunky glitter, there is absolutely no glitter, fine nor chunky in these products.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got one of the Skin Frosts in the shade Ice Cold. It's super pigmented and the compact it comes in is HUGE! Way larger in comparison to my Becca highlighters. In pictures it appears smaller but when you actually get it in your hand it's a lot bigger than it looks in images.
I haven't had any issues with mine being broken.
Shipping was great. It took awhile to get to me (a little over a week) because I ordered during a big restock but it came packaged really well. It was wrapped in bubble wrap and tissue paper inside the box. Also I love the hot pink packaging for the products! And the highlighter also has a mirror inside the compact lid. I feel that this highlighter is definitely worth the price because of the size and pigmentation.
Cay A.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so at war with this highlighter. I want to love it, I just can't.

Putting the person behind the brand aside, let's just look at the product.

It is creamy, it is buttery, it is poppin. This is one of the most intense highlighters ever created.

However, the pan is super thin. You will hit pan in 2 weeks. It looks like you have a lot of product because of how wide it is, but you really don't. Also being so thin, drop it 2 inches onto a pillow and I guarantee you it will break.

I love this product but I feel like I have to babysit it and put in so much effort at being careful with it.

I really have nothing bad to say besides how he tried to make it look bigger than what it really is which just made the powder weak.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jeffree Star is killing it this year. The quality of his liquid lipsticks is incredible, and these highlighters are no exception. Can we talk about the packaging first? The pan sizes in these are HUGE!! You get so much for the price (only $29!!!!!!). And you probably won't ever have to buy another one because the pigmentation in these babies are insane...the phrase "a little goes a long way" definitely applies here!!! Bonus: these are vegan and cruelty-free! I purchased the shade "Ice Cold" and it's amazing! I plan on purchasing "Peach Goddess" soon, but all of the shades are so so beautiful!!!

Edit 4/16/17: not even close to hitting pan and I use Ice Cold quite often haha. SO MUCH PRODUCT AND PIGMENT <3
Raven D.
Raven D.
I love me some Jeffree Star but this product isn't all the hype. Don't get me wrong I love his skin frost and I actually have his skin frost in the shade Dark Horse. I love that skin frost to death but I do have some dilemmas with it. For one, a fan brush doesn't pick up the product very well. Also, the pigmentation is crazy and if you get too much on your brush, your face will have a strong/bold highlight. But as you know, that's Jeffree's thing. Also, I feel like you can get more product if you use a setting spray on your brush first. I will say this, his skin frost makes for a great eyeshadow mixed with some setting spray. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Blanca V.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
I Have A Couple of Jeffrees Skin Frost Highlighters In My Collection & I Do Like them But Ill Have To Say I Don't Love Them. They Have Good Pigmentation And are Good Quality But They Are A Bit Chalky. i Like A smooth Highlight That Looks Even Throughout. When i Applied This Highlighter With A Brush I Had To Work With It A Little So It Would Show Up Just The Way I Like But I Realized It Started Looking Chalky And Uneven. The Packaging Is Beautiful And The Size Is Huge ! It Also Has A Mirror Which Is A Huge Plus! So aill Give This Highlight 4 stars Because It Is An Amazing Product All Throughout. The Only Reason It Didn't Earn 5 Stars Is Because Of the Chalkyness...
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a big fan of the Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks so I wanted to give the highlighters a try and OH MY LANTA are they amazing! Not only do you get lots of product for your buck, they come in colors that you cannot get from other beauty lines. I don't think the price is unreasonable as one of these products would last you a year. The intensity and luminosity of these highlighters beats the majority of high end highlighters. The ONLY issue I have run into these with is that if you find one you like and it's popular, it can be hard to repurchase. But Jeffree does a great job restocking product. If you haven't tried one of these yet, I definitely think you should!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I have been dyinggg to get my hands on Jeffree Star's skin frosts. I'm not quite sure which shade would go best with my pale complexion, but I have had my eyes expecially on Peach Goddess. Would love to hear some reviews on this product!
Alannah E.
Alannah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which colour would anyone suggest for very fair skin?
Shayla M.
Shayla M.
Is this worth the cost?
Jemma W.
Jemma W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely interested to know if Peach Goddess or Lavender Snow is worth it?? i wanna know if it's wearable and easy to use! Tia!
tannya r.
tannya r.
Mcallen, TX
Do you need to apply alot of it to make it noticibly? I would really like to try jeffree star products